1. #1
    playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-08
    Posts: 12,811
    Betpoints: 560

    Incredible!!! Alabama has 16 points and doesn't have a first down yet

    This has to be a first.

  2. #2
    senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-10
    Posts: 1,819
    Betpoints: 420

    touchdown after intercept and block extra point turn into touchdown cant get more drama than this

  3. #3
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 26,866
    Betpoints: 96

    Florida needed to just play conservative after getting the lead. Their defense is destroying Bama offense but instead they have their shit QB throwing every down.

  4. #4
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,874
    Betpoints: 565

    Scary team. They should just let UF play offense all game and Bama wins on defense alone.

  5. #5
    KnockEmDown
    KnockEmDown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-31-13
    Posts: 205
    Betpoints: 864

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Florida needed to just play conservative after getting the lead. Their defense is destroying Bama offense but instead they have their shit QB throwing every down.
    They tried to run, but ran into that Defensive wall.... game over now anyway, bama going in for first offensive TD and won't stop scoring

  6. #6
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 57,035
    Betpoints: 21627

    Alabama defense just very well cover the over (40.5) before the end of the first half.

  7. #7
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 26,866
    Betpoints: 96

    Quote Originally Posted by KnockEmDown View Post
    They tried to run, but ran into that Defensive wall.... game over now anyway, bama going in for first offensive TD and won't stop scoring
    Well ya now it's over, the momentum of throwing 2 picks in a row and one being a pick 6. I am referring to running the ball and short passes. If you have to punt than do it. Florida's strength is their defense and it is tough to go the length of the field on them. But now the good start and momentum they did have was negated by having their QB trying to act like Peyton Manning.

  8. #8
    KnockEmDown
    KnockEmDown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-31-13
    Posts: 205
    Betpoints: 864

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Well ya now it's over, the momentum of throwing 2 picks in a row and one being a pick 6. I am referring to running the ball and short passes. If you have to punt than do it. Florida's strength is their defense and it is tough to go the length of the field on them. But now the good start and momentum they did have was negated by having their QB trying to act like Peyton Manning.
    Absolutely agree. Plus not running fake punts.... smh

  9. #9
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 26,866
    Betpoints: 96

    Never helps a team trailing Bama when they can throw a block in the back right in front of the ref and instead of being backed up they get another 40 yards on the return

Top