shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Extremely expensive amounts of money paid to the major sports

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

The lib Jews that run ESPN tried to cater to the queer uber libtard crowd thinking that Hillary would win and they would rule the world. They failed to see that most people who watch sports are middle-aged white conservatives that aren't fans of Colin Kapernicks dumbass and don't care to see Michael Sam's gay ass making out with his boyfriend while watching the draft with their kids.

ESPN's demise all part of Making America Great Again. God speed President Trump
    Points Awarded:

THE HITMAN gave opie1988 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 8 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daneblazer, recon1, ttwarrior1, Auto Donk, TheMoneyShot, CMNoney, THE HITMAN, and rollie_t651

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    The lib Jews that run ESPN tried to cater to the queer uber libtard crowd thinking that Hillary would win and they would rule the world. They failed to see that most people who watch sports are middle-aged white conservatives that aren't fans of Colin Kapernicks dumbass and don't care to see Michael Sam's gay ass making out with his boyfriend while watching the draft with their kids.

that a wrap folks

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good post Opie

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Ditto opie Ditto

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

There is plenty of truth there Opie... I doubt from inside the confines you would be able to tell you were at ESPN or NBC. They have run off the best talent over the last couple decades, and basically told the largest block of their audience that they don't care for them.

jjgold

People tired of the ghetto behavior in sports as they are killing the game

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

It's all women and minority talking heads. Was actually just in my car listening to sports radio and thought to myself about how I never listen to ESPN radio anymore. Flipped over to their channel and guess what they're talking about: Is the Redskins logo offensive?! Gimme a friggin' break. I want to listen to sports talk, gambling talk, not political correctness. Flipped the channel off immediately. They have really sunk a long long way!

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

[QUOTE=opie1988;26590528]The lib Jews that run ESPN tried to cater to the queer uber libtard crowd thinking that Hillary would win and they would rule the world. They failed to see that most people who watch sports are middle-aged white conservatives that aren't fans of Colin Kapernicks dumbass and don't care to see Michael Sam's gay ass making out with his boyfriend while watching the draft with their kids.
    Does that mean I won't have to see chris berman anymore . Thank you jesus

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    It's all women and minority talking heads. Was actually just in my car listening to sports radio and thought to myself about how I never listen to ESPN radio anymore. Flipped over to their channel and guess what they're talking about: Is the Redskins logo offensive?! Gimme a friggin' break. I want to listen to sports talk, gambling talk, not political correctness. Flipped the channel off immediately. They have really sunk a long long way!

Ya after reading this, on the way home I turned to it to see what they were talking about and sure enough... "debating" about whether or not the NFL should have cheerleaders

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

they need to legalized gambling in america i will not watch any NFL games if not gamble on it period

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Post of the day, week, month, year, decade, and century.
    I wanna have Opie's babies.

Here's a guy who gets it.

Harry N. Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Ya after reading this, on the way home I turned to it to see what they were talking about and sure enough... "debating" about whether or not the NFL should have cheerleaders
    Whodathunkit.....?!! Who is listening to that crap? Not me, not you, not JJ, not anyone I know. If I wanted to listen to debates like that I'd listen to NPR.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17000

doesnt have anything to do with espn programming. ppl are just ditching tv subscriptions to watch stuff online.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Drop the mic, that's it.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

Maybe they should give another award to a homo that likes to dress in women's clothes. That should help ratings.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

We just went over this a month ago.

But for those who missed it, this wasn't the reason. It would be nice and all if it was, because ESPN is on some serious fukkery nowadays, but it's not.

Everyone is dropping their cable packages and switching to AppleTV, FireStick, Roku, etc. This hurts every basic cable channel, but hurts ESPN the most since they overleveraged and dropped billions on the rights to NFL and NBA games, that a lot less people are going to watch now.

And I contributed to a clickbait thread once again.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Ralphie Halves 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zizoudane10, The Kraken, and bigtymer56

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I miss listening to the Dan Patrick show, used to DVR it when it came on the audience network.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post

But for those who missed it, this wasn't the reason. It would be nice and all if it was, because ESPN is on some serious fukkery nowadays, but it's not.

Everyone is dropping their cable packages and switching to AppleTV, FireStick, Roku, etc. This hurts every basic cable channel, but hurts ESPN the most since they overleveraged and dropped billions on the rights to NFL and NBA games, that a lot less people are going to watch now.

Wow, Classic bare-ass whipping.

jjgold

I never watch any shows or pre games

I just watch games now

TV people all clowns and just looking for attention and do not talk about sports

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

I think some people are getting tired of sports in general because it has been 24/7 for so long. I'm watching Pro Football Talk on the NBC Sports Network right now, and they are doing a story on Travis Kelce doing football celebration dances. When yo are oversaturated on TV, you get garbage stories like this.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Ralphie with rock solid points as well, and what you say is also a major reason why ESPN is in the shitter, but ESPN (and they know it) has been in the shitter for the past three years, that's why almost every high salaried talking head they had, Erin Andrews all the way down the line is out and with Fox, or CBS, etc... and replaced with no names getting paid scale.

But yeah Ralph, you nailed it too.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Well I certainly hope they last. Muted Sportscenter while working out is nice in the morning, I don't know what I'd do to replace that if they were gone.

opie1988

Please. Let's be real. Not "everyone" is dropping cable. There's zero chance a half-million fukkin people a month are switching over to fukkin Roku.

People are fukkin sick of ESPN's lib agenda. It's a fact. Also...Trump is the President. Another fact.

I know you libs are butt hurt over these unalienable facts. But you best get on board the Trump train. And no, we ain't stopping at any safe spaces.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

This is basically what the link in the OP is saying, but he's projecting it out the next several years

jjgold

many think blacks ruined NFL

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    many think blacks ruined NFL
    No... only morons like u think that. (and stop trolling w/the racial shit... u should be better than that as a SBR representative, dummy.)

jjgold

There behavior is what many think has hurt game

all sorts of crimes and violence the last 3 years and then the protests

It hurt the game

opie1988

It hurt the game
    TRUTH.

Zero question.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Nothing beats a great NFL game... but there are alternative. NCAAB is great, as well as NCAAF. Personally I LOVE to watch a good NBA or NHL game. I also love ANY baseball game... I often go to watch UK wildcats. $2 ticket and cheap concessions.

NFL has jumped the shark. Soon you will see many franchises in the red - book it.

Harry N. Lloyd

For me, you can trace a lot of it back to Roger Goodell. That butt-ugly prick is like a puppeteer to the once-great ESPN. When Bill Simmons called him a liar (rightfully so) he was soon fired, even at the expense of Bristol losing a huge portion of their online viewership. When deflategate came down the pipeline ESPN put all journalistic integrity aside and simply fed the public the libelous press releases that the NFL offices handed them on a daily basis. It was like watching the NY Times or the Washington Post shill for Hillary. Shocking and sickening. Good riddance, ESPN. Good riddance.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Haven't watched an entire episode of anything on that channel in a few years it's been dead libtard shit is deff a turn off but I dunno if it's that or just growing tired of that stuff. Still watching college games and Monday night games though

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

It hurt the game
    Some select individuals (see: Kapernick, Rice, Peterson, etc) have turned some people off, but you need to articulate better with those kinds of specific examples... and not be an inarticulate dummy and say dumb, broad sweeping racially tinged shit just to troll and get a rise out of peeps. Simpletons express themselves that way. No doubt Johnny douchebag Manzeil turned some people off w/his assholery & domestic violence stuff, too. Cite specifics, don't be lazy and generalize. Facts are, vast majority of NFL players do far more good stuff than bad, with all kinds of charity work and actual time tangibly spent in their communities engaged in positive things. Of course, that never gets the attention... peeps love concentrating on the bad stuff. Last I saw the NFL was ~70% black players, so... with all the good work being done, that population would figure to have a large contribution to it. For every 1 asshole NFLer, there's 10 that are overall good citizens doing good things(Wilson, Jennings, Cam, etc.)

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are too many comments/content regarding sports betting on ESPN including the website. The anchors and the content need to be reworked. ESPN is supposed to be the leader, I am disappoint.

123 Last