jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post

post of the year!
    many only way to get back at him or take a shot at him meaning bet real big and if you lose do not pay him

I know plenty of guys that takes shots at bookmakers and then leave if they lose

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    many only way to get back at him or take a shot at him meaning bet real big and if you lose do not pay him

I know plenty of guys that takes shots at bookmakers and then leave if they lose
    so your theory in life is to become a jerkoff just because someone doesn't want to do the right thing

your poor kids

ATLIEN6
    ATLIEN6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Trust me Coach, if i can get this fukker to pay im going balls to the wall on this acct

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

If your booking action there's absolutely no excuse that you shouldn't be able to pay guy on Monday especially for only $1,000.

This guy is obviously just some punk who thought he was going to make some money being a bookie but didn't realize that you're actually gambling with an edge. And you can lose bookies go broke all the time.

The next time you meet a guy make sure there's people who can vouch for him that he's been around for multiple seasons and always pays on time.

The guys around my neck of the woods are so cool they give you a 10% free play when you pay in full and on time.

BrickJames
    Action

..... how was he taking your bets? was he taking them himself over the phone? Did he have a 1-800 number you could call? Did he have a website you could wager trough?

ATLIEN6

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    ..... how was he taking your bets? was he taking them himself over the phone? Did he have a 1-800 number you could call? Did he have a website you could wager trough?
    Www.betwc.ag

ATLIEN6

I also have his phone #

BrickJames
    Action

Look like a standard PPH.

BrickJames
    Action

I would give him at least till Wednesday or Thursday before worrying too much about it. But yeah that's major bullshit. The fact that he's not even calling you to try to explain himself is the real issue.

ATLIEN6

Look like a standard PPH.
    Am i able to report an 'agent' for failure to pay, not really sure how these PPH sites work. I am going to give him til 4:30 today before i try to call him. If he hasnt paid me by end of the day then i know what it is. And yeah James i agree, if he has trouble paying me...just tell me. I'll understand. I just don't like the fact he said yeah yeah you'll have it by 6 pm and then ghosts on me when its 6, THAT is a scammer move.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by ATLIEN6 View Post
    Am i able to report an 'agent' for failure to pay, not really sure how these PPH sites work. I am going to give him til 4:30 today before i try to call him. If he hasnt paid me by end of the day then i know what it is. And yeah James i agree, if he has trouble paying me...just tell me. I'll understand. I just don't like the fact he said yeah yeah you'll have it by 6 pm and then ghosts on me when its 6, THAT is a scammer move.
    Yes if they have a 1-800 number call them and tell them that their agent stiffed you they might not do anything about it but it will definitely make him look bad in their eyes.

BrickJames
    Action

I didn't look at the site too hard but there's usually a couple different ways to contact them if you're having an issue.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Not really anything much can be done but putting pressure on the PPH website provider might at least annoy him, or get him shut down if he is stiffing others too.

Think you mentioned having 10 friends playing there?

Telling them he stiffed you would be the worst problem you could cause him I'd say. But I'd keep that one up my sleeve as a last resort if you are able to contact these 10.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    what if they both enjoy it and then you forget about the money???
    well, that's the point!...

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

break his kneecaps

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Not really anything much can be done but putting pressure on the PPH website provider might at least annoy him, or get him shut down if he is stiffing others too.

Think you mentioned having 10 friends playing there?

Telling them he stiffed you would be the worst problem you could cause him I'd say. But I'd keep that one up my sleeve as a last resort if you are able to contact these 10.
    yes, last resort. you have to find out from some of these 10 if they know anything or are still betting or if they got paid or if they stiffed. don't burn the bridge with the bookie until you find out something from someone. sounds like a cash flow problem that will be rectified soon. keep betting on the account if you can. i know you paid last week and want the money back but try to track down a lead on this without resorting to drastic matters.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry u got stiffed

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Ive never stiffed anyone, im 27, and no i dont know any locals myself personally. Doesnt matter now im going offshores. Fukkin hate dealin with people
    Young that is why you don't have local. You have to be an old degenerate like myself to have local. You can usually find them in dive bars.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Your not looking hard enough in Atlanta. I know 4-5 easily that wont bat an eye at a dime.

Playing offshore gets you stiffed too, I can tell you from experience. I play offshore as well as with locals and each has advantages/disadvantages.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

if you know the guys real name than you can probably find his residence on white pages.com or free411.com

jjgold

much harder to get stiffed offshore

locals high risk

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Any luck?

unusialsusp5

[QUOTE=funnyb25;26573016]Any luck?[/QUOTE no, he's not doing anything that he needs to do to get in touch with this guy. doubt he knows 10 people betting with him or they would clue him in. haven't got a straight answer about whether his site is still operational. if it isn't he's screwed. if it is he'll get paid. just when who knows. actually this whole fable is hard to believe. if he knows 10 guys betting with this pph he should be able to contact at least one. can't answer question on whether the site is still operational. if it is just keep betting. nothing to lose.
    Last edited by unusialsusp5; 11-22-16 at 06:51 PM. Reason: validity of story questionable

BrickJames
    Action

[QUOTE=unusialsusp5;26573336]
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Any luck?[/QUOTE no, he's not doing anything that he needs to do to get in touch with this guy. doubt he knows 10 people betting with him or they would clue him in. haven't got a straight answer about whether his site is still operational. if it isn't he's screwed. if it is he'll get paid. just when who knows. actually this whole fable is hard to believe. if he knows 10 guys betting with this pph he should be able to contact at least one. can't answer question on whether the site is still operational. if it is just keep betting. nothing to lose.
    He never said that he knows 10 people betting with the guy. Someone else said that and for some reason it caught on. All he said was the bookie is a body of a guy he went to college with.

BrickJames
    Action

....... and yes the site is still operational. There is a link to it somewhere in the thread.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

He never said that he knows 10 people betting with the guy. Someone else said that and for some reason it caught on. All he said was the bookie is a body of a guy he went to college with.
    I got it from here

Thanks buck, shit sucks..kinda need that dough. I'm sure everyone reading my post thinks I'm retarded or some shit but literally i know 10 different guys that book action with this dude, the only thing is they are all losers and piss away money rarely ever winning. I googled this dudes name and it pops up on bunch of poker sites....makes me believe he's just a degenerate poker player potentially scamming everybody to continue his addiction...which i get...but not with my money.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I got it from here
    I stand corrected. Optional on top of things as usual.

BrickJames
    Action

Update?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

They beamed him up to the mothership

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Just play Fanduel. They won't stiff you.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Just play Fanduel. They won't stiff you.
    Lol. If you can squeeze anything out.

ATLIEN6

Sorry for the delay boys, was busy with thanksgiving and fam shit. Yeah the dude paid up after about 2 days, never explained all the lies he originally told me, just sent me 500 through paypal and then 500 on a paypal 'e check' which still hasn't cleared yet due to the holidays. The fact he sent me that '***************' leads me to believe he was having problems with cashflow and knew it'd take days for that check to clear. cheers

ATLIEN6

Probably am going to stop booking action with him just due to the fact that if he can't pay out a dime like that then i don't really want to be doing business with him then.

DownSouth, i know there are plenty of locals in ATL, and that i am most likely not looking hard enough/don't care enough. Most sports bar owners down here take action.

unusialsusp5

case closed. your now ex-guy got stiffed by someone and couldn't pay you on time. happens. apparently guy not that solvent.

jjgold

well at least he paid

First 123 Last