Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by afgballer56 View Post
    Kov way better than ward
    ward fights like bitch
    Kov is the man
    gor absolutley robbed
    if u think otherwise ur stupid
    For you to say he was way better tells me you either had money on Kov or just extremely biased. That was a close fight and to think otherwise is the real dummy view.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

dumb fkyn judges
    so pissed man
    takes away from integrity of boxing
    nothing we can do about it dude...just enjoy it for what it's worth
    with the way boxing is regressing in US, in about 5-10 years, it will be almost as good as watching WWE

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I guess you Russian fukkkers couldn't rig this decision.
    No we left for you to do the dirty work of rigging the scores, so the entire world could see how big of a PUSSY you really are.

ps: nice call on that Hillary win ....what a clueless dumbfukk

afgballer56
    afgballer56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

For you to say he was way better tells me you either had money on Kov or just extremely biased. That was a close fight and to think otherwise is the real dummy view.
    i had money on Kov
    it was a close fight
    but Kov had the knockdown
    he was the agressor
    ward had won 4 of the middle rounds nd the rest was either Kov or too close to call
    the edge has to go for the knockdown
    man this is a joke
    i wanna knock out one of these judges

afgballer56

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    nothing we can do about it dude...just enjoy it for what it's worth
    with the way boxing is regressing in US, in about 5-10 years, it will be almost as good as watching WWE
    it is just like WWE nowadays lol
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave afgballer56 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

KingofKings
    KingofKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by calvin34242 View Post
    id like to see some judges be held accountable and have to explain their scoring watched the whole hooker fight no way posssible hooker won 7 rounds to 3 like the one judge had
    That score was atrocious. Talk about a bad decision. Felt bad for Perez. He deserved that victory. As for Andre and Sergei, I thought Sergei won. He did more damage and control the ring like a general. I had it 115-112 for Sergei. From the facial expression, Ward was surprised he won the fight himself. Rematch is a must.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave KingofKings 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

trillz
    trillz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4470

Rig of the century

afgballer56

only thing postive abt this was, it was a great fight

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Kovalev claiming all the judges were American and maybe some shenanigans. Crowd booed him.
    i watched the stream from england. the announcers there had it 116-112 and 115-113 for ward and one had it a draw. and i'm listening to lederman with the opposite. i was rooting for ward, but kovalev looked in charge the whole fight. never hurt and even when slowed still punching enough to win a few rounds. i just think lampley was pushing the american bias too hard.

Mac4Lyfe

i had money on Kov
    it was a close fight
    but Kov had the knockdown
    he was the agressor
    ward had won 4 of the middle rounds nd the rest was either Kov or too close to call
    the edge has to go for the knockdown
    man this is a joke
    i wanna knock out one of these judges
    I had Kov winning as well but I can see the judges seeing it differently. I might have been a bit swayed with Lederman's bias. I've watched many fights that I initially thought was one way but when I rewatched it with the sound off, I thought differently. It was close, which makes it tough.

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

The fight was very close. Ward definitely figured some things out after the first few rounds. I can see how the judges could flip a couple rounds and give it to Ward. Ward's face isn't fukked up. Kovalev was actually in trouble a lot down the stretch as well and his face looks about the same. I thought Kovalev won but I'd have to see it again with the sound off because it's easy to get swayed with Ledermans bullshit.
    Lederman's card was a bit off. I just thought that Kovalev had enough of a cushion from the early rounds and knockdown, and won enough of the 50/50 rounds to get the W.

The compubox numbers looked close but Kov landed the more impactful shots. Ward came back well after the knockdown, but I thought Kovalev recovered just as well in the later rounds and even won some (10-12).

Ward's face did look surprised though when they announced the winner.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

and i just love how max, roy, and jim constantly counter the point the other makes. no other sport does this constantly happen. its the fight within the fight. hilarious

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

big suprise, "fight of the century" ends up in a decision

Fukin pussies

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Kovalev landed 126 of 474 punches (26%), compared to 116 of 337 for Ward (34.4%)

“It was the wrong decision,” says Kathy Duva, who promotes Kovalev. “It was quite clear it was the wrong decision. Although I think Ward would have a great career in the UFC. I haven’t seen so much wrestling since Conor McGregor was fighting. Ridiculous.”

Duva says Kovalev will be exercising his rematch clause.

Most outlets around the globe had Kovi winning 115-112...some had him at 114-113
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 11-20-16 at 12:14 AM.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Remember when people used to get knocked out in heavyweight fights? So people don't have to argue about who won because it came down to a couple broke diks with a pencil and paper

afgballer56

wouldnt be surprised if outcome had alot to do with which side had more money wagered on them
    the most you could give ward was a draw on the fight

KingofKings
    KingofKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

The boxing fan in me is pissed Sergei lost. But the gambler in me is happy as hell Ward won by decision since that was my play.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    i watched the stream from england. the announcers there had it 116-112 and 115-113 for ward and one had it a draw. and i'm listening to lederman with the opposite. i was rooting for ward, but kovalev looked in charge the whole fight. never hurt and even when slowed still punching enough to win a few rounds. i just think lampley was pushing the american bias too hard.
    That's what happens in close fights. A round or 2 here or there and things really can change. I don't see some great big robbery.

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

https://mobile.twitter.com/BSO/statu...696261/photo/1

the judges scorecards...not sure how to post the pic directly

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Kovalev landed 126 of 474 punches (26%), compared to 116 of 337 for Ward (34.4%)
    Most outlets around the globe had Kovi winning 115-112...some had him at 114-113
    That right there tells you why this shit was so close. If you think about it, Kovalev had a couple rounds where he totally dominated the round. The knockdown in the 2nd (i think it was the 2nd), Ward didn't land 1 punch. Then another round, Kovalev dominated as well. That's what happens with the point system. Kov would probably win 10-8 and 10-9 in both rounds but that also meant Ward scored more punches in other rounds. Kov also wasn't as effective on a lot of punches as Ward seemed to be ducking a bunch and they weren't real clean. Even the knock down was off of a pawing punch and wasn't clean. Looking at those numbers really convince me more that Ward won on points. Kov won a few rounds big but Ward most likely won more total rounds which made the difference.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by bosigga View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/BSO/statu...696261/photo/1

the judges scorecards...not sure how to post the pic directly
    Here you go:

Mac4Lyfe

I can see how all 3 judges came up with those score. Very close to what I had but I gave Kov a couple middle rounds as well.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

That right there tells you why this shit was so close. If you think about it, Kovalev had a couple rounds where he totally dominated the round. The knockdown in the 2nd (i think it was the 2nd), Ward didn't land 1 punch. Then another round, Kovalev dominated as well. That's what happens with the point system. Kov would probably win 10-8 and 10-9 in both rounds but that also meant Ward scored more punches in other rounds. Kov also wasn't as effective on a lot of punches as Ward seemed to be ducking a bunch and they weren't real clean. Even the knock down was off of a pawing punch and wasn't clean. Looking at those numbers really convince me more that Ward won on points. Kov won a few rounds big but Ward most likely won more total rounds which made the difference.
    ^ nice way of trying to find explanation for the rigged scorecard ....your desperation couldn't be more obvious
    Points Awarded:

afgballer56 gave Russian Rocket 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6207

Sergie very emotional

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

The desperation is palpable at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Trump already making America great again

bs decision

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

I had 115 - 112 Kovalev but I can see 114 - 113 Ward as well. Those middle rounds were very close. Lampley talking shit about American judges showing favoritism towards Americans and vice versa with Russians. WTF? Come on, this was a close fight. Ward was throwing a lot of punches and breaking Kovalev down after getting shook. He was the cleaner boxer but Kovalev was the aggressor. No robbery, just a close fight.

I always like George Foremans response on close fights. Someone asked him who he thought won a close fight. He answered, "I don't judge decisions, I judge knockouts". If you rely on a decision you may very well lose on a decision and only have yourself to blame.

Lampley bets on these fights that is why it is very hard to listen to him. He sees shit in the ring nobody can see and when u rerun it back everyone is right there was nothing to see.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

I jst saw the fight this Saturday night, wouldn't pay $65 to see it live.
    The Russian won the fight period. They said Ward came on strong, really.
    I thought rounds 9-12 were either a tossup or slightly in Kov favor.

First 123