stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Connecticut home boy checking in

Good news and bad news for the Connecicut football teams today.

The good news:
    Uconn Huskies will give the not very good Boston College Eagles a game this afternoon.
    Grab the 8, Diaco has the boys ready to play.

The bad news

THE GAME
    Yale Bulldogs have gone back to sucking at football again.
    They've been pretty good the past two years, the joke last year was "since when did Yale become good at sports?"
    The answer now is, they aren't anymore.

The longest rivalry in history continues today, in Harvard's back yard, Harvard is world's better than Yale this season, will show no mercy in this game either.

I dislike most everything Crimson, but clearly the play here.

Lay the 15 points with confidence.
    (or not)

Harvard -15
    UConn +8 (and a tiny little bit on the money line at +280)

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 93

I didn't know they played football in Connecticut

unde0087
    Did we win?

I was just joking with you nasher, hey what is going on with Uconn basketball this year?

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I was just joking with you nasher, hey what is going on with Uconn basketball this year?
    I know you were.

First the good news, Geno loses Breana Stewart, Tuck, Jefferson, and few others to graduation, the three best women hoopsters in America (all played for UConn goes 1-2-3 in the WNBA draft) Lady Huskies start from scratch, opponents can't wait to dish out revenge, UConn women expected to lose four to six games this year, and what do our girls do? Open the season knocking off #12 Florida State, then knock off #2 Baylor. Unreal, Geno is a god I tell you, he can recruit, teach, coach, motivator, etc. etc. etc.

So expect Notre Dame and a brand spanking new UConn women team to be ranked one and two this week.

Regarding the men, Ollie can't recruit, he won with Mr. Calhoun's recruits, Ollie can't get real talent to commit here.
    Ollie has some talent on this squad, but they aren't ready yet, all sorts of out of synch.

unde0087
    Did we win?

That's too bad, cbb is better when the Huskies are strong

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Huskie fan here. don't give up on Kevin. u see the way he ended the season. the team is young. wagner loss was embarrassing. came back at lmu. going to hawaii and hope to avoid unde's tarheels over there. i hate playing carolina. only team that always scares me. uconnw play lsu tomorrow. vegas lines are gonna be in their favor and geno loves a challenge.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Huskie fan here. don't give up on Kevin. u see the way he ended the season. the team is young. wagner loss was embarrassing. came back at lmu. going to hawaii and hope to avoid unde's tarheels over there. i hate playing carolina. only team that always scares me. uconnw play lsu tomorrow. vegas lines are gonna be in their favor and geno loves a challenge.
    You made a good point I omitted, UConn teams do play a lot better as the season progresses under Ollie, don't get me wrong, I love Kev, he needs to recruit better, wins takes care of that though.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nash was good insights whether games win or lose