ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Who knows the insides about this "new" Book called HRWAGER?

I've talked to a couple of these agents and they seem green and naive. Why would I want to chance playing with these guys?
    I saw where they were ranked high on the popularity, Book poll. I see they have 10 cents lines, too. Why are they looking that favorable?

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Hrwager is a good book for a rec player looking to get a generous bonus. Maybe a year or so ago I received a 200% cash bonus with a 15x rollover--they only offered this deal to the first 5 depositers at a different forum--I believe SammyOdom was key in getting the forum that deal. I've had limited dealing with George, but they've always been positive.

With that being said, unless I was getting a similar bonus offer, I would pass because the lines aren't competitive with what's out there. They also have real low limits and it's easy to get the boot. Hope that helps.

ABEHONEST

Thank you for that honest opinion. Still, why do guys like Sam Odom consider them to be so hot?

High3rEl3m3nt

I am not sure. I also forgot that lines go up later than at many other books. I am not trying to knock Hrwager, but an honest read on them for most posters who are rec but a cut above, is that you can only play there with a generous rollover and hopefully you get the cash bonus. From what I remember, free play bonuses have some important limitations that you'd want to know about, such as you can't place it on a large dog on the ML. It's a shame that they aren't more competitive with their odds, because George is real easy to work with when it comes time to getting your winnings.

ABEHONEST

Yep, starting to look too much Bovada to me. The ones who try to make line adjustments to the individual player. Like magic sometimes, you see it but you'll never get it.

High3rEl3m3nt

At Hrwager, you'd get the boot and your winnings before you'd start getting "special" lines/odds/delays.

ABEHONEST

Ok, sounds like experience talking. Thank you for your opinion.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5527

They use the same exact lines as Betmania/Betphoenix. Not worth having accounts at both places

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Small book keep limit low fairly safe

ABEHONEST

So Sam O. is a small bettor?

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    So Sam O. is a small bettor?
    You have link with sam odom?

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Whats so good about this place? A high bonus? You guys forget that the owner here came from 1Vice who just last year did all that mess. Pretty much the same looking setup here as well, push out winners or boot them, high bonus and high rollover, then who will come to rescue or bailout this place after? What do you think Griffen and George aren't friends or something, but this time there will be no americas bookie to help out?
    If you have to play here why keep more than $500 at a time here or your just insane....
    Points Awarded:

futbolmundial gave Legions36 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

A+ costumer service

Large Bonuses

Payouts Fast Fast

HRW is not a CRIS or Heritage as far as limits and variety - HRW would be the first to say so

Last edited by Sam Odom; 11-18-16 at 10:42 AM.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post

You guys forget that the owner here came from 1Vice who just last year did all that mess.

two separate people all together... Have dealt with both after their split - George at HRW is an Honorable Man if you deal with him honorable

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Whats so good about this place? A high bonus? You guys forget that the owner here came from 1Vice who just last year did all that mess. .
    Get your facts straight, bud. Not even true.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Does Ryan Rossi or Shawn work there?

Sam Odom

illini

some guy (some think Jewish) name Hyman Roth is a silent partner

jjgold

It's not a new book it's been around for couple years now

tklemans
    tklemans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1945

Anybody cash out yet?

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by tklemans View Post
    Anybody cash out yet?

last w/d = mid 4 figures... got it all in three days , some of it in 12 hours

tklemans
    tklemans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1945

Wow, impressive. What are the limits like?

Sam Odom

betting limit$ ?

sorta small for a Pro bettor but avg for most of us... anyhow , based on deposit and profile

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    two separate people all together... Have dealt with both after their split - George at HRW is an Honorable Man if you deal with him honorable
    Usually things pans out the same way every time. I also used to think this way as well, they are all Honerable until they decide to not pay. I have dealt with George also, just letting people know to be cautious playing here.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by the_orangekat View Post
    Get your facts straight, bud. Not even true.
    Everything I said is all true. Gl playing here is it really worth the $200-400 bet limits. I think some signs went up last year as well when they were putting up 200% bonus offers.
    Guys don't forget how stand up can George be when he started at 1vice and took clients from them? Also 1vice was standup too then look what they wanted to do to players....rofl
    Points Awarded:

futbolmundial gave Legions36 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold

I don't hear of any stiff jobs

Like many have said it's a good smaller type

ATLIEN6
    ATLIEN6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Yep, starting to look too much Bovada to me. The ones who try to make line adjustments to the individual player. Like magic sometimes, you see it but you'll never get it.
    Okay so i'm not crazy? Bovada does tailor the lines to the individual bettor?

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16709

Whats so good about this place? A high bonus? You guys forget that the owner here came from 1Vice who just last year did all that mess. Pretty much the same looking setup here as well, push out winners or boot them, high bonus and high rollover, then who will come to rescue or bailout this place after? What do you think Griffen and George aren't friends or something, but this time there will be no americas bookie to help out?
    If you have to play here why keep more than $500 at a time here or your just insane....
    You make some great points about the risks of betting with small Books like 1vice and HR Wager, but there is a big difference between the two. I'm up 5 figures on both lifetime. HRW's George paid me very quickly and finally cut me off. I can respect that and he's a class act. Conversely, I'm on a payment plan with Griffin's 1 Vice to collect my remaining 7k. Don't get me wrong, it's way better than getting stiffed. My point is that George has much better business sense than Griffin, and it's why I think he split from his partner's risky business model. I can't bet at HRW anymore, but I would have no worries about having a few grand there. Just my 2 cents.

Legions36

Its all good Hedge but after all the stuff that happened over the last few years people should trust these places only to a certain point. Both George and Griffen paid me, both kicked me out, let me back in all that stuff. I remember all those other places too that paid me Bet Revolution, Easy Street, BetIslands, 1Vice, some others too that I forgot about. Then they just stopped paying and I also remember to all the people just like in this thread saying how good every place was and that they are stand up people who run it or stand up places. Then they just vanished!!!!

futbolmundial
    Update your status
    futbolmundial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

1vice, HRwager and America's Bookie came onto the scene right about the same time when BetIslands folded.... with a similar business model (big bonuses, too good to be true promotions) with the sole exception of kicking out anybody with a clue.... Personally I cannot play at these shops as they remind me of the BetIslands model of suckering players in with obscene promos only to kick them out once they show they are longterm winners.. There are much better options out there if a player wanted to try out an underated shop.... stay far far away from the shops i just mentioned...

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Quote Originally Posted by ATLIEN6 View Post
    Okay so i'm not crazy? Bovada does tailor the lines to the individual bettor?
    They deal a duel set with anyone with a pulse quickly get the "sharp" set. Still plenty of value there on that set but if you continue to beat them you will get limited.

Quote Originally Posted by futbolmundial View Post
    Personally I cannot play at these shops as they remind me of the BetIslands model of suckering players in with obscene promos only to kick them out once they show they are longterm winners.. There are much better options out there if a player wanted to try out an underated shop.... stay far far away from the shops i just mentioned...
    No opinion on HRWager (as I never played there) but I remember correctly Betisland's problem was they were not kicking out winners with the majority of volume being owed to a just a handful of players. The largest debt was to the old mod here Justin7.

futbolmundial
    Update your status
    futbolmundial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    They deal a duel set with anyone with a pulse quickly get the "sharp" set. Still plenty of value there on that set but if you continue to beat them you will get limited.

No opinion on HRWager (as I never played there) but I remember correctly Betisland's problem was they were not kicking out winners with the majority of volume being owed to a just a handful of players. The largest debt was to the old mod here Justin7.
    You are right BI didn't kick anybody out... which was their downfall in the end... this is why books like 1vice and HR are still around... because they actually learned from BI by kicking winners out. However they use the same tactics to bring players in... big bonuses, too good to be true promos and more.. and too boot as mentioned in my post they all rose about the same time BI went bust... very fishy in my opinion... I cannot play at a shop like that... even if they do offer 200% on deposits no thanks... this thread is too funny as OP suggest that HR is a new book... hilarious!

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5527

Quote Originally Posted by tklemans View Post
    Anybody cash out yet?
    I have received quick payouts from them in the past.About 1G. a few times. George is a great guy to deal with

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Have always been paid and always had a pleasant experience with them.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

I've always gotten paid and George is stand up guy

garvardntl
    illegitimum non carborundum
    garvardntl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Before you deposit there, ask yourself: who would start a new book TODAY, with so many legislative issues and market only getting worse? It's either someone with very deep pocket and serious plans spanning decades ahead, or ... someone not so serious.

Handicap what's more likely, and then make your move. In my mind, entering the market in 2016 is pure madness.

12 Last