DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

stay classy Liberals

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    Yes he did. And I love him for it. He won and destroyed the Bush, Clinton and Obama dynasties in one full swoop. It really telling isn't it? How much neoliberal Marxist world order is deeply despised by the average person. Trump literally took the world on and not only won but won with such a resounding and crushing victory it left literally millions of hillary supporters in tears for days. Think about that for a minute. Take a deep and honest reflection on why you lost, have some introspection. Your strategy failed ask yourself why.
    if he would have came out and just talked about what he wanted to do, he would have been lost in the sea of the 17 stiffs over a year ago

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Wow. What is wrong with you. I said Fox is all right wing. Where are you getting I watch them and believe them? So Hillary and Obama are not left wing?? Maybe you should re-check that. You can play word games all you want but everyone knows that the media is mainly liberal and anti Republican. Call it what you want. Election night coverage exposed these frauds as they reacted to the results. And the repeating of fake polls that were never close to accurate was exposed.
    Now they are giving credence to a bunch of terrorists who want to use violence to overthrow a democratically elected President and change the Constitution all because their hack lost. They also link senseless white bafoons commiting hate crimes with Trump. Just like you do. You still have not given 1 example of what you said about Trump. You can't. How pathetic is it that now I have not let you get away with the normal name calling by having you prove it, you play the retard card. How low can you go. The blame game knows no boundaries.
    Nothing wrong with me. What's wrong with you? If you watch Fox or not. (but it sounds like you do) You have a right wing bias.

No Hilary & Obama are not left wing. Sure they speak in a left wing manor, then they do what the corporate donors tell them to do.

They are not Liberals, they are corporatist Neo-Liberals. What you think is the left wing media is the Neo-Liberal agenda. I hope this is not to many word games for you.

Of course election night was a let down for them & they are frauds. I didn't vote for either one of the assholes given to us by the 2 party dictatorship. What makes you think Trump is any better than Hilary? What makes you think REP's are any better than DEM's.

I didn't link anyone to Trump. All you have to do is listen to the guy. Why do you think the white baboons find him appealing, he speaks their language. I mean the guy was endorsed by the KKK's news letter.

I won't give you an example because you don't hear. No matter what I say you will justify it in your mind.

How did you not let me get away with something that is true? What did you win?

I'm not playing any card. Just letting you know that one day your going to say retard to the wrong person & your going to get your ass beat. But you sure are playing the angry white guy card, there taking my country from me. I have no rights anymore because of those other people. Now that's fuking pathetic.
    Last edited by khicks26; 11-12-16 at 11:29 PM.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

'The 2016 elections are a gift that keeps on giving, and nothing has been sweeter than watching the chattering
    class being taken back to school. Rarely has smug arrogance been so sharply rebuked. It’s delicious to watch.
    The pundits and talking heads particularly relish the finding in the exit polls that most of Donald Trump’s
    votes appeared to be coming from white working-class stiffs “without a college education.”

'David Brooks, a columnist for The New York Times, despaired on election eve of the grim
    consequences of enabling the white, the less educated and those deprived of a college
    education to cancel the votes of the credentialed. Hillary calls them the deplorables.'

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    Yes he did. And I love him for it. He won and destroyed the Bush, Clinton and Obama dynasties in one full swoop. It really telling isn't it? How much neoliberal Marxist world order is deeply despised by the average person. Trump literally took the world on and not only won but won with such a resounding and crushing victory it left literally millions of hillary supporters in tears for days. Think about that for a minute. Take a deep and honest reflection on why you lost, have some introspection. Your strategy failed ask yourself why.
    What the hell is a neoliberal Marxist? Is that even possible.

khicks26

Wow. What is wrong with you. I said Fox is all right wing. Where are you getting I watch them and believe them? So Hillary and Obama are not left wing?? Maybe you should re-check that. You can play word games all you want but everyone knows that the media is mainly liberal and anti Republican. Call it what you want. Election night coverage exposed these frauds as they reacted to the results. And the repeating of fake polls that were never close to accurate was exposed.
    Now they are giving credence to a bunch of terrorists who want to use violence to overthrow a democratically elected President and change the Constitution all because their hack lost. They also link senseless white bafoons commiting hate crimes with Trump. Just like you do. You still have not given 1 example of what you said about Trump. You can't. How pathetic is it that now I have not let you get away with the normal name calling by having you prove it, you play the retard card. How low can you go. The blame game knows no boundaries.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue

khicks26

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Oh my heavens. I do apologize to retarded people everywhere for comparing them to you. That video is the biggest left wing fear mongering BS I have ever heard. Trump will start jailing people and become a dictator, lol. You must be kidding. That idiot is just like you. Not one sentence based on facts. The Young Turks propaganda is what you use to refute me?? That just proves my point a billion times. You really need psychological evaluation.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Oh my heavens. I do apologize to retarded people everywhere for comparing them to you. That video is the biggest left wing fear mongering BS I have ever heard. Trump will start jailing people and become a dictator, lol. You must be kidding. That idiot is just like you. Not one sentence based on facts. The Young Turks propaganda is what you use to refute me?? That just proves my point a billion times. You really need psychological evaluation.
    Wow, I couldn't make it past two minutes of that video. These fools truly do need psychological evaluations. It's humorous. They spin his words, and make him seem like a fascist. I'm not sure these Liberal fools even know what facism is.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Wow, I couldn't make it past two minutes of that video. These fools truly do beed psychological evaluations. It's humorous. They spin his words, and make him seem like a fascist. I'm not sure these Liberal fools even know what facism is.
    They know what fascism is. They practice it every day and then accuse others of it.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    stay classy Liberals

no need to rape her, just throw some attention her way and she'd eat it up with a spoon, and be all over you.....

she ain't gettin' any at home, and she's ready to be fully serviced by any stud with game.....

probably even fall in love with you, if my experience from 2002 - 2007 with trophy wives whose older, successful husbands couldn't keep up with their wives' middle-age sex drive is any indicator.....

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue

I can feel myself getting dumber every second of watching TYT. I can't do it for more than a few seconds.

Jenk claims to the the alternative to the MSM but ironically he's become the same with the exception of swear words.

Auto Donk

wow, when i first saw this photo, I thought it was of trump holding a pussy he had grabbed, put into his pocket, and forgot about it until laundry day five years later.....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

They know what fascism is. They practice it every day and then accuse others of it.
    True, but they don't know they are doing it. Well, the sheep don't. That good ole piece of paper from College sure goes a long way. I'm glad to be an 'uneducated' white male.

khicks26

Who said the vid was for you? We know how you think. No point in talking to you. Now if you want to reply to the post that was addressed to you. Feel free. Here it is.

Nothing wrong with me. What's wrong with you? If you watch Fox or not. (but it sounds like you do) You have a right wing bias.

No Hilary & Obama are not left wing. Sure they speak in a left wing manor, then they do what the corporate donors tell them to do.

They are not Liberals, they are corporatist Neo-Liberals. What you think is the left wing media is the Neo-Liberal agenda. I hope this is not to many word games for you.

Of course election night was a let down for them & they are frauds. I didn't vote for either one of the assholes given to us by the 2 party dictatorship. What makes you think Trump is any better than Hilary? What makes you think REP's are any better than DEM's.

I didn't link anyone to Trump. All you have to do is listen to the guy. Why do you think the white baboons find him appealing, he speaks their language. I mean the guy was endorsed by the KKK's news letter.

I won't give you an example because you don't hear. No matter what I say you will justify it in your mind.

I'm not playing any card. Just letting you know that one day your going to say retard to the wrong person & your going to get your ass beat. But you sure are playing the angry white guy card, there taking my country from me. I have no rights anymore because of those other people. Now that's fuking pathetic.

Auto Donk

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Maggie running things in here. Not sure why people keep checking in

maggiethebestdog

Who said the vid was for you? We know how you think. No point in talking to you. Now if you want to reply to the post that was addressed to you. Feel free. Here it is.

I accept your concession. You have been blown out of the water. You have nothing to say but your incoherent babble. Next time don't bring a pea shooter to a gun fight you retard.

khicks26

I accept your concession. You have been blown out of the water. You have nothing to say but your incoherent babble. Next time don't bring a pea shooter to a gun fight you retard.
    How do you figure that? Like I said what did you win?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

lmao

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    lmao
    Hey professor, come up with any history yet.

khicks26

Fuk you Nazi

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    stay classy Liberals

Repulsive. They need to shut this crap down
    Last edited by gregm; 11-13-16 at 09:09 PM.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

I'm ecstatic they are doing this actually.

Proving to everyone how much of jackasses they actually are.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

the face of the protests , I like 44 second mark where he burns a tree! viva revolution!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Portland.html

Some of the faces of the 71 protesters arrested during fourth night of violent anti-Trump protests in Portland

Last edited by gregm; 11-13-16 at 09:35 PM.

First ... 4567