JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11570

I always wish every President success and America to succeed. Trump fails America fails and anyone with half a brain doesn't want that to happen even if they didn't vote for him..

If Hillary would have won I would have wanted her to succeed and not fail...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-09-16 at 03:44 PM.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18614

BLAH BLAH BLAH

For the good of the thread I will reply to brooks no more.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18614

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    She lost & this meaningless now. Time to move on.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11570

^^ Yep the Clintons are officially out of politics.. Who cares about what Hillary does from this point forward.. She's a nobody after today..

She and Bill can now run her crooked Clinton Foundation and not be looked at under a micro scope...

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    then quiet down child. Post history, know your role. Everyone else does which is why you were called out for it.

You post trash just like day 1 with your friendsofearth embarrassment. Legendary embarrassment.
    You don't post anything piece of shit. You just come in criticize, don't offer any facts or evidence of anything you say. I can't wait till someone stabs you and ends your miserable life

dante1
    dante1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1797

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Your comment isn't accurate. I wanted him to succeed big time. Most people did. The fact that his entire presidency was a massive failure is the main reason there is not much positive to say about him. What's his legacy? Lying and blaming Bush and the republicans or doubling the national debt?

why not google Obama accomplishment instead of BS from your opinion only. you know just because you print it doesn't make it true. go ahead google his accomplishments from a non biased source. you will not

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    You don't post anything piece of shit. You just come in criticize, don't offer any facts or evidence of anything you say. I can't wait till someone stabs you and ends your miserable life
    lying isn't going to help you.

I'm sure you can find somewhere else to lose money if gambling goes away. Maybe some donations to whomever the dems pick in 2020?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hopefully he'll cut down the welfare abuse

goduke

yep, being stupid will do that too ya. Just check out jtoler's post history. Facts are not what you guys pay attention to so that is why you make great clowns.

clockwork khicks

and

the ancient alien jtoler
    Hypocrite at his best. I'm going to fu.cking troll you after all your posts like you do everyone else until you start responding to people with real solid points. But you won't be able to because you're an uneducated moron.

dante1

lol, you are correct he never has any facts or evidence. but you don't really want somebody to stab him.

now compare brooks with dwightie, both idiots and both if given a shot of truth serum would readily admit they are idiots. the difference is well at least brooks is an American citizen. At least I believe he is an American citizen. I disagree with just about everything he says or prints but if I had my choice in a fox hole I would select brooks. Yes, he is an idiot and yes he makes most want to puke but I am assuming he is a patriot and if my life depended on him he would be there. After all we are both Americans. Dwightie, I would not want that lad in my fox hole. Dishonest, stupid and not an American--no thanks I'll take Brooks.

brooks85

^hey look another post of nothing from dante. Notice how I've forced him to keep it under 200 words now lol

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    why not google Obama accomplishment instead of BS from your opinion only. you know just because you print it doesn't make it true. go ahead google his accomplishments from a non biased source. you will not
    dante you wouldn't even know one or how to tell. You're not going to fool anyone. Do you think people will just forget how I got you to retire and then say you're going to kill yourself?

Stop pretending you're intelligent or even rational, no one is buying that bs.

brooks85

Hypocrite at his best. I'm going to fu.cking troll you after all your posts like you do everyone else until you start responding to people with real solid points. But you won't be able to because you're an uneducated moron.
    then you won't be trolling for very long lol

try to keep up.

goduke

I'm sure you can find somewhere else to lose money if gambling goes away. Maybe some donations to whomever the dems pick in 2020?
    And again point proven. You could of posted any facts or Christ any comments refelecting what you think and you went with "lying" that's it. Couldn't show your idiocy any better congrats

dante1

Well go you have quite a task on hand because this lad will never have "real solid points." I have been saying this about our mr brooks for months, he simply cannot have those type points for two reasons. He is uneducated and he doesn't read, ever. He basically admitted that fact. I believe like his brother he has never read a book in his entire life, I think he said that. At least unable to mention one he has read.
    And he doesn't own a HS diploma, not even a GED. What do you expect?

goduke

Also fuktard are you the kind of person that needs government to tell you what to do so you can function in life? Because your statements are showing that

brooks85

^lol clearly breaking down and doesn't know my post history. Like I said and you just proved, you're lying.

And again point proven. You could of posted any facts or Christ any comments refelecting what you think and you went with "lying" that's it. Couldn't show your idiocy any better congrats
    I did, you were lying and which is why my post history shows fact after fact. Like how I said polls don't mean shit and guess what, they don't. You'd know that if you went to math class past middle school.

goduke

then you won't be trolling for very long lol

try to keep up.
    All day retard. It's time for you to be done here

dante1

^hey look another post of nothing from dante. Notice how I've forced him to keep it under 200 words now lol

dante you wouldn't even know one or how to tell. You're not going to fool anyone. Do you think people will just forget how I got you to retire and then say you're going to kill yourself?

Stop pretending you're intelligent or even rational, no one is buying that bs.

more bs, complete and total bs. why not show this bs. you don't mind stealing, you don't mind lying, you are one charcter mr brooks.

goduke

I did, you were lying and which is why I can show fact after fact. Like how I said polls don't mean shit and guess what, they don't. You'd know that if you went to math class past middle school.
    Post your facts. Please. From here on out every time you criticize post facts and I'll go away. As for your polls I never said anything about polls. Do you even know what you're saying? Are you that mentally challenged?

brooks85

^I don't want you to go away first off. I know you won't last because you're like khicks. Full of shit and you proved it by lying.

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    more bs, complete and total bs. why not show this bs. you don't mind stealing, you don't mind lying, you are one charcter mr brooks.
    lol hilarious how transparent your desperation is here dante. I destroyed you and sent you into retirement. This is well known and I even sent you running from a thread you made this week... FACTS

goduke

^I don't want you to go away first off. I know you won't last because you're like khicks. Full of shit and you proved it by lying.

lol hilarious how transparent your desperation is here dante. I destroyed you and sent you into retirement. This is well known and I even sent you running from a thread you made this week... FACTS
    You don't destroy anyone. Honestly if you put clear concise arguments together to get your point across then maybe you could actually have some worth. But you don't know how because you're a piece of sh.it

brooks85

You don't destroy anyone. Honestly if you put clear concise arguments together to get your point across then maybe you could actually have some worth. But you don't know how because you're a piece of sh.it
    lol yeah good luck with that one

again, lying isn't going to save you and neither will acting like a child but I find it hilarious.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

You will not hear
    drain the swamp
    deport the illegals
    tarrif
    build the wall
    penalize big biz
    gut the establishment
    bring back steel mills or manufacturing

again.........................

These were simply words for your vote.

He will repeal Obama care as congress already did the work.
    All he has to do is not veto it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Many Americans are very very weak that is why they don't like Donald Trump he will be the greatest president of all times

dante1

eventually every single soul on the forum will understand brooks, you are absolutely correct "go". he has never in his entire career destroyed one single individual in one single debate. In fact, he rarely debates, he attempted with me once or twice and got completely annihilated. he also gets killed by K when he attempts to debate with him. in fact, anybody and everybody destroys his ass because he has no foundation in debate tactics, he has no knowledge of the subject and he is simply stupid. Period.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7919

DwightShrute

dante1

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Many Americans are very very weak that is why they don't like Donald Trump he will be the greatest president of all times

jj you print stuff just to get a reaction don't you. you like to get a rise out of people. but you are still my buddy.

DwightShrute

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Who would actually want the President to fail? I just hope he doesn't follow through on any of the promises he made during the campaign.
    1. anyone who is named "mohammed"
    2. anyone who has read the Koran and follows its teachings
    3. NWO
    4. CERN
    5. LADY GAGA and Madonna
    6. according to Nigel Powers, "The Dutch"
    7. and lastly, my left nut.... it has a mind of its own and seems to always want to do something different than I do.... why I often offer it up to bang this chick or that chick
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-09-16 at 04:16 PM.

goduke

lol yeah good luck with that one

again, lying isn't going to save you and neither will acting like a child but I find it hilarious.
    You act like a child every day since you've been here. You'll never post your opinion about anything either because you don't have one because you're retarded or because you know it'll get blasted for being retarded. So for every post that you criticize and don't offer an opinion on this site from here on out I will fu.cking follow and post everytime calling you out. I will troll the shit out of you until you learn or leave period.

DwightShrute

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Go pawn your car again broke dikk. Until you get get one girl to actually look at you and not think you're worthless in life your opinion means nothing. Uneducated is all you are.

goduke

Where's my lies? Post up. You don't offer any counter arguments here. Not a lie a fact. Post up your argument bi.tch

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2765

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Lot of irony, every pub seemed to want Obama to fail. In 8 years Ive never heard one republican say a positive thing about him.
    Here's one

Obama administration has deported more illegal immigrants than any other in the history of the U.S.

First 1234 Last