kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

chiefs on a 9-0 home streak with bum azz jags coming to town. cowboys rushing for 165/gm while cleveland giving up 150/gm. zeke is gonna have a fiesta.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Nothing to share

Its too far in the season, books are way ahead of us now. The best value bet of the season was the Pats week 1, since then there hasn't been anything I've seen that was too far out of line

NBA the books have yet to adjust to teams like the Jazz and Lakers while OKC and GS are overvalued, but they're slowly coming around. In a week or two, the books eill have NBA figured out and the nice +500's will be gone and will be correctly priced qrpund +350

Focus on nba this week
    Well good luck Kraken, I hate the nba. I don't watch it or bets on it

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Nothing to share

Its too far in the season, books are way ahead of us now. The best value bet of the season was the Pats week 1, since then there hasn't been anything I've seen that was too far out of line

NBA the books have yet to adjust to teams like the Jazz and Lakers while OKC and GS are overvalued, but they're slowly coming around. In a week or two, the books eill have NBA figured out and the nice +500's will be gone and will be correctly priced qrpund +350

Focus on nba this week

Tomorrow looks for 76'ers +255
    OKC-6
    Pelicans +17, U224.5

First 12