daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

NFL product is garbage

Another plate of shit game served to us by the NFL

Why do we keep sending these garbage teams over to London?

Defenses have caught up. Quarterbacks are mostly crap and Brady & Brees have1-2 years left on them. Eli & Rivers not far behind.

injuries too much too. Half the league is out or questionable. Teams with the best 3rd stringers make the Super Bowl

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

This league is finished once Brady retires.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sums it up pretty good too many guys looking like thugs now also they need a better dress code and hair code

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Another plate of shit game served to us by the NFL

Why do we keep sending these garbage teams over to London?

Defenses have caught up. Quarterbacks are mostly crap and Brady & Brees have1-2 years left on them. Eli & Rivers not far behind.

injuries too much too. Half the league is out or questionable. Teams with the best 3rd stringers make the Super Bowl

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Have been listening and reading about some interesting theories regarding quality of NFL.

A couple things that resonate with me:
    Less practice time per CBA
    NCAA FB is not concerned with getting players ready for NFL. It is a feeder system, but unlike MLB/NHL and
    to a lesser degree NBA, NFL teams have little say over the way players/teams run.
    $$$. With the new rookie salary scale, many better, more experienced (mid-level)
    players are getting cut for the bargain of a rook.

Too many teams, too many games. Again, $$$, greedy owners.

Not near enough top tier QBs or Head Coaches. Handing the keys to some of these buffoons and expect them to
    have success running a complex BILLION dollar business is insane.

Imagine if you will, the league split into two 16 team tiers??

Top 16....Champions League
    Bottom 16...Whatever they want to call it

And the chance for 4?? teams to move up/down every year. Games would definitely improve.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

daner settle down

Go grab Pooter and take a day trip to Tampa for a lil Hard Rock/Mons Venus R&R doubleheader

It's obvious you're unraveling here lately... so, listen to me and do it

afgballer56
    afgballer56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

worst thing is it has so much commercials
    it takes away from the product

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Horrible officiating, ticky-tack calls deciding a game, too much attention in the off-season, too many pre game, post game, highlights, analyzing, advertising, players becoming tv stars kind-of-bullshit! I remember when the GAME was the only thing that mattered, not all this breast cancer month, military salute weekend, alternate uniform wearing garbage. Sure it's nice they support charities but the focus is off the GAME. They are losing integrity. It's too much like a damn reality show now. What they forget is that sports was the ORIGINAL reality show!It didn't need all this glitz and glamour.
    Points Awarded:

Not-A-Kid gave klemopixx 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

I agree, NFL has gone downhill over the years. I miss the good ol days with top talent like Randy Moss, TO, Brady/Manning battles, hard hits, tough hard-nosed football without all the penalties and pussification.

I used to wake up Sunday mornings with tons of excitement for the games now I hardly give a crap unless I have action on a game.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

I'm actually taking the ol' lady out for some lunch and a little shopping today, not interested in the games especially when the Eagles are on the night game. It's a damn tv show now, used to be a guy's thing. Not any more

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7601

Only playoffs. Said this many times

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Nfl is parity city all teams are basically equal except the super shit bags and NE. so every game comes down to high variance endgame spot

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

It is simple. Between the NFL not wanting any of their pu**y players injured and the huge increase of blacks without a brain now playing the game, penalties and stupidity rule the roost.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

2 near ties today give me a break

and this coming off the shit show monday night LOL

but we all knew this

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3644

Fixing in NFL is widespread. The more action-heavy games will be decided in favor of Vegas.

jjgold

games were not bad today

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Fixed? The most lopsided game on the board today was NE. They covered... next up tmrw night with Minny

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3644

Wait for next week.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Game fixing via penalty flags, Pro Homosexual, Anti Second Amendment, anti male, B.S. Breast cancer awareness that shares very little money with actual research and question should be why in the Hell are our Grandmothers, Moms, Sisters and women who have yet to even get pregnant coming down with this disease that was once as rare as the rarest disease. Nonetheless, this bogus for profit group has grown ass men wearing pink and looking like fools under a banner that just says "Breast cancer awareness" yea, punks were aware our ladies are dying of a horrible disease. The sheep eat this shit up just like the ice bucket BS they had going a year ago.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

It's the refs. They suck Donkey dong! Just friggin' awful. There's no rhythm to the games. Why the fck don't they decide to throw a flag only when something is very obvious? Let the players play. The refs totally ruin the viewing experience.
    Points Awarded:

Not-A-Kid gave Harry N. Lloyd 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BarstoolProphet
    BarstoolProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Have been listening and reading about some interesting theories regarding quality of NFL.

Imagine if you will, the league split into two 16 team tiers??

Top 16....Champions League
    Bottom 16...Whatever they want to call it

And the chance for 4?? teams to move up/down every year. Games would definitely improve.
    This is exactly what some foreign sports leagues do with soccer. Every year the top 2 from bottom tier move up into the upper tier where the money is. And of course the worst 2 move down.

Trust me when you are in the minors,,the owners bust their azz to get back into the "money"

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11843

Any league that allows a team like the browns to be that shitty for this long is a joke. Relegation.....

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14150

sore loser

turkkatarian
    turkkatarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17663

It's too much exposure. Too many shows. Thursday should be college. No star power at qb. Dumb uniforms. Lack of urgency. Too friendly pregame and post game.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by sjm5122 View Post
    Any league that allows a team like the browns to be that shitty for this long is a joke. Relegation.....
    very good point

jjgold

Another good game tonight

Not-A-Kid
    Not-A-Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8134

The officiating is brutal. Too many flags and especially too many flags that determine the outcome of games. You can't even get excited about a big play because youre looking around to make sure there's not a flag for some phantom illegal contact or hold (that they could call on every single play if they wanted to). It seems so arbitrary and it's frustrating. I'd rather watch a game where both teams get away with a bunch of shit than a game with 15 penalties on each team. Let the players play and determine the outcome. The NFL emphasis on illegal contact and defensive holding to try and push higher scores is murdering the game.

turkkatarian

Quote Originally Posted by Not-A-Kid View Post
    The officiating is brutal. Too many flags and especially too many flags that determine the outcome of games. You can't even get excited about a big play because youre looking around to make sure there's not a flag for some phantom illegal contact or hold (that they could call on every single play if they wanted to). It seems so arbitrary and it's frustrating. I'd rather watch a game where both teams get away with a bunch of shit than a game with 15 penalties on each team. Let the players play and determine the outcome. The NFL emphasis on illegal contact and defensive holding to try and push higher scores is murdering the game.
    This is an amazing accurate post

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Horrible officiating, ticky-tack calls deciding a game, too much attention in the off-season, too many pre game, post game, highlights, analyzing, advertising, players becoming tv stars kind-of-bullshit! I remember when the GAME was the only thing that mattered, not all this breast cancer month, military salute weekend, alternate uniform wearing garbage. Sure it's nice they support charities but the focus is off the GAME. They are losing integrity. It's too much like a damn reality show now. What they forget is that sports was the ORIGINAL reality show!It didn't need all this glitz and glamour.
    Lotsa good points here and elsewhere in the thread...Easier to install a defense than a highly efficient offense. Seems like people may have a point in the limited practice time having a disastrous effect on the on field product.

turkkatarian

Quote Originally Posted by Not-A-Kid View Post
    this is also an accurate post as well.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Look who runs the fockn league. I will say it, since all of you are missing why the NFL has become such a BIG production. Our Jewish brethren run the fockn thing. That is all that needs to be said. Enjoy the pucie games, the pucie society they have molded most of you into and DON'T say a word about it or you are considered an asshole that is racist. Because they have beat it into your heads that saying something about another person is unacceptable. Just one BIG pucie production of life. Enjoy it most of you pucies let it happen. Because you aren't man enough to stand up, stand out and fight for what is right.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Look who runs the fockn league. I will say it, since all of you are missing why the NFL has become such a BIG production. Our Jewish brethren run the fockn thing. That is all that needs to be said. Enjoy the pucie games, the pucie society they have molded most of you into and DON'T say a word about it or you are considered an asshole that is racist. Because they have beat it into your heads that saying something about another person is unacceptable. Just one BIG pucie production of life. Enjoy it most of you pucies let it happen. Because you aren't man enough to stand up, stand out and fight for what is right.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    so you have been outside the league offices protesting every day...or what have you done that is so valiant?

btw pussy isn't censored so you can just type it instead of "pucie"

the more you know

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Kidpuddy under 30 and a complete pussy! There happy kunt?

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

What a bunch of whiny bitches. I have been a fan of the NFL for 40 years and it still rocks. But if you wager and lose, you tend to not like it so much.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Hope everyone enjoyed that Vikings/Bears game Monday. The fact I watched the entire thing says a lot about my pain tolerance

12 Last