lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

newt exposing the establishment

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18888

Looks like Joe Pro Blows light turned on. He now knows we are in Week 8. Fuking LOSER
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave khicks26 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Total Ham & Egger. I say make a pick for week 8 & says I'm lying. You just made yourself look like the pussy you are.

Or your so stupid that you don't know we are in week 8 of the NFL. Either way your a LOSER.
    that is not what you're post history on previous page shows. You clearly called the week 7 pick a bold play, it was not, and asked what my week 7 bold play was... stop lying

here let me try khicks logic... my week 8 bold play is Virginia ML... if they lose who cares?... they are 30 point underdogs... I can call it a bold play...

lol wrong you desperate putz

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    that is not what you're post history on previous page shows. You clearly called the week 7 pick a bold play, it was not, and asked what my week 7 bold play was... stop lying

here let me try khicks logic... my week 8 bold play is Virginia ML... if they lose who cares?... they are 30 point underdogs... I can call it a bold play...

At least I know what week we are in. Yes to play the money line is bold, & to put in a post is bold, win or lose.

To be a critic after the fact is being a pussy. That's why your a girl & a LOSER. Thanks for taking the time to tell us something we already knew.

khicks26

Fuking guy acts like lakerboy came to his house & put a gun to his head & made him play the Browns. What a dik.

brooks85

At least I know what week we are in. Yes to play the money line is bold, & to put in a post is bold, win or lose.

To be a critic after the fact is being a pussy. That's why your a girl & a LOSER. Thanks for taking the time to tell us something we already knew.
    and how do you think you proved that? Your post history shows a different tale considering you were clearly asking about week 7. Clear as day.

And no, playing the moneyline is not a bold play. Amateur. Putting it in a post does not make it bold either. Just means you're willing to show off your stupid dart chucking method like LB.

Fuking guy acts like lakerboy came to his house & put a gun to his head & made him play the Browns. What a dik.

this makes no sense in relation to what happened but not surprised

khicks26

and how do you think you proved that? Your post history shows a different tale considering you were clearly asking about week 7. Clear as day.

And no, playing the moneyline is not a bold play. Amateur. Putting it in a post does not make it bold either. Just means you're willing to show off your stupid dart chucking method like LB.

this makes no sense in relation to what happened but not surprised
    Then give us your picks for Week 8, I said Week 8 & I mean Week 8. (RAINMAN) Then we can all be winning PRO'S like you.

Or you should just STFU now.

brooks85

try to stay on topic. Lb embarrassed himself then you embarrassed yourself by saying the browns to beat the bengals was a bold call when it was in fact was a stupid call. You can't run from this now khicks, you jumped on his burning ship. You have to go down with it now.
    then I'd say stop clogging up this thread with your embarrassments now that you've finally admitted this was all about week 7 you pathetic liar. Hilarious how you desperately go from topic to topic hoping to grasp something solid. You did great work embarrassing yourself this morning about the yard signs and now this. I enjoy the traveling clown show from thread to thread, show everyone the rut you have been in for years.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

People complain about Trump's temper, please, ......Trump actually has a good temper.

khicks26

then I'd say stop clogging up this thread with your embarrassments now that you've finally admitted this was all about week 7 you pathetic liar. Hilarious how you desperately go from topic to topic hoping to grasp something solid. You did great work embarrassing yourself this morning about the yard signs and now this. I enjoy the traveling clown show from thread to thread, show everyone the rut you have been in for years.
    Yet you don't have the balls to make a pick. You just want to be a condescending bitch after the fact. No class prick.

I can see why you like Trump & Newt. Your just like them. Get lost LOSER.

brooks85

Yet you don't have the balls to make a pick. You just want to be a condescending bitch after the fact. No class prick.

I can see why you like Trump & Newt. Your just like them. Get lost LOSER.
    the fact you got desperate and embarrassed yourself again.

Browns over bengals WAS NOT a bold call. It was something a sucker would be bet in that spot. LB is a long established dart throwing idiot and you just jumped on his ship. The same ship being captained by the PSI king lol damn you're stupid khicks

also very transparent when you try to try thread after thread off-topic.

khicks26

BARBARA BROOKS BOLD CALL FOR WEEK 8 _______. Will be posted TU Nov 1.

After the fact.

brooks85

but you just proved you don't even know what a bold call is...

penetrating moron lol

khicks26

the fact you got desperate and embarrassed yourself again.

Browns over bengals WAS NOT a bold call. It was something a sucker would be bet in that spot. LB is a long established dart throwing idiot and you just jumped on his ship. The same ship being captained by the PSI king lol damn you're stupid khicks

also very transparent when you try to try thread after thread off-topic.
    Not really I didn't bet the Browns last week because Pryor was questionable or playing hurt. I wasn't bold enough to make that bet. But I don;t mind the call.

That's how humans talk. Condescending Bitch's not so much.

brooks85

Not really I didn't bet the Browns last week because Pryor was questionable or playing hurt. I wasn't bold enough to make that bet. But I don;t mind the call.

That's how humans talk. Condescending Bitch's not so much.
    wouldn't have made a difference, if you were not a square you'd understand this. It was not a bold call, it was a suckers call by a known dart thrower which is why you don't mind it.

khicks26

wouldn't have made a difference, if you were not a square you'd understand this. It was not a bold call, it was a suckers call by a known dart thrower which is why you don't mind it.
    Still no picks from the Condescending Bitch. Carrie ON BARBARA.

brooks85

Still no picks from the Condescending Bitch. Carrie ON BARBARA.
    lying like usual

Originally Posted by brooks85

Originally Posted by khicks26

khicks26

lying like usual

Originally Posted by brooks85

Originally Posted by khicks26

So that's your pick? So when it loses we all have the right to act like bitch's?

By the way I hate the call.

brooks85

So that's your pick? So when it loses we all have the right to act like bitch's?

By the way I hate the call.
    but... it is.... bold lol

now that is how you and when you use an emoticon... you clown

khicks26

but... it is.... bold lol

now that is how you and when you use an emoticon... you clown
    It is a BOLD call. Doesn't mean I going to play it. Plus you make no case for Virginia ML.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

<iframe width="1223" height="718" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/J-3CapaDwD8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

brooks85

It is a BOLD call. Doesn't mean I going to play it. Plus you make no case for Virginia ML.
    lol.. no... no it is not you hilarious clown

khicks26

Because your Joe Pro Blow Condescending Asshole.

khicks26

bold
    bōld/
    adjective
    [COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

khicks26

con·de·scend·ing Bitch
    ˌkändəˈsendiNG/
    adjective

brooks85

bold
    bōld/
    adjective

fine line between bold and stupid. We know what side you and lb are on.

chucking darts is not bold. Saying it over and over is not going to change that khicks but fun watching you try to impart your alice-in-wonderland logic.

khicks26

chucking darts is not bold. Saying it over and over is not going to change that khicks but fun watching you try to impart your alice-in-wonderland logic.
    con·de·scend·ing
    ˌkändəˈsendiNG/
    adjective

brooks85

^is that going to change the fact LB made one of his many hundred stupid calls on an underdog and you incorrectly called it bold?

bold =/= throwing darts

I suppose you and LB could say "that was a bold dart throw as my eyes were closed" lol

khicks26

bold
    bōld/
    adjective
    [COLOR=#878787 !important]

(of a person, action, or idea) showing an ability to take risks; confident and courageous.

[/COLOR]

khicks26

^is that going to change the fact LB made one of his many hundred stupid calls on an underdog and you incorrectly called it bold?

bold =/= throwing darts

I suppose you and LB could say "that was a bold dart throw as my eyes were closed" lol
    It was bold. The only fact here is your an ASSHOLE.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave khicks26 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

brooks85

It was bold. The only fact here is your an ASSHOLE.
    wrong, blindly throwing darts is not bold. You can keep repeating your nonsense and see if that will change reality. It won't.

khicks26

wrong, blindly throwing darts is not bold. You can keep repeating it and see if that will change reality. It won't.
    and you will still be an ASSHOLE PUNK.

brooks85

and you will still be an ASSHOLE PUNK.

khicks getting upset. Hey rough day for you after your embarrassment in the sign thread and now this. Hey... it was a bold effort(it wasn't)... lol

khicks26

You never upset me BARBARA, I just get bored of talking to your PUNK ASS. but I'm sure you like to think you do.

khicks26

khicks getting upset. Hey rough day for you after your embarrassment in the sign thread and now this. Hey... it was a bold effort(it wasn't)... lol
    Nice play on words, one of.... or is it your only effort in this whole thread. Tough to wade though all the BS you typed all day.

First 1234 Last