matt08
    matt08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    you forgot they are also owned by arabs

Forgot about that. Right on, this is why we are in a heap of trouble in so many different ways.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18602

Newt looked like a crybaby bitch talking to his mother. She so outsmarted him.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

Kelly has lost her way. Her fame has got to her head and now she thinks she is smarter than everyone else. Her bias is blatant. Time to show her the door.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Newt is a fukking loser.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Newt is a fukking loser.

you are clueless

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

Newt is a fukking loser.
    stop talking nonsense, post some pics and winners instead.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    stop talking nonsense, post some pics and winners instead.
    Hahaha.

Brooks carry on. Newt is another has been that is on the trump wagon.

khicks26

Hahaha.

Right, his only option is to try & get a space on the tiny Trump penis.

brooks85

Hahaha.

well if anything you said meant a damn thing in politics or sports then I guess that would be relevant.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    well if anything you said meant a damn thing in politics or sports then I guess that would be relevant.
    Brooks you post on this forum as a know it all and call everyone clueless. Why you here? Better question tell me what relevance your opinion has on here?

brooks85

Brooks you post on this forum as a know it all and call everyone clueless. Why you here? Better question tell me what relevance your opinion has on here?
    oh should I close my eyes and start chucking darts that hit at about a 30% clip like you lb?

are you drunk right now? You are the most veteran clown here on the forum. Honestly wondering what in the hell makes you think you should be posting anything other than long shot dogs that rarely hit?

when people make PSI jokes it is because of you lb. And last time we talked sports I embarrassed you with facts and you ran away. Kobe wasn't shit without shaq and the awards agree. You're also the same dumbass who said the spurs were too old and their coach was an idiot... they won a championship that year. Moron

also said similiar things about boston's coach... they went to a championship that year and only lost because of corruption in the 4th quarter... so why do you post here lb? clown

also called for the browns to beat the bengals this week... don't even know how to pick a dog correctly. They had no reason to win going in but you don't follow the game. Just close your eyes and pick.
    Last edited by brooks85; 10-26-16 at 12:04 PM.

lakerboy

Yeah brooks I also had chargers and dolphins posted as dog winners and posted steelers. So 50% on +money.

Bostons coach lost like I said but it was corrupt cause you didn't like the end result. How has Bostons coach done since he left boston? No titles with some of the best players in the league.

Yeah kobe was nothing without shaq but kobe won 2 more titles after shaq left. Shaq only won 1 more. Was Kobe at Shaq's last game? Shaq was at his.

So what spurs beat a tired and worn out heat squad. The same pops who blew the series the year before leaving his best player on the bench.

Brooks you just troll here defending a dead party.

As for the drunk question no not right now. Do you think I would be talking nice to you if I was drunk?

brooks85

Yeah brooks I also had chargers and dolphins posted as dog winners and posted steelers. So 50% on +money.

Bostons coach lost like I said but it was corrupt cause you didn't like the end result. How has Bostons coach done since he left boston? No titles with some of the best players in the league.

Yeah kobe was nothing without shaq but kobe won 2 more titles after shaq left. Shaq only won 1 more. Was Kobe at Shaq's last game? Shaq was at his.

So what spurs beat a tired and worn out heat squad. The same pops who blew the series the year before leaving his best player on the bench.

Brooks you just troll here defending a dead party.

As for the drunk question no not right now. Do you think I would be talking nice to you if I was drunk?

none of this does a thing to change that you are the most veteran clown on this forum. You asking why someone else still post here, that is a riot.

khicks26

oh should I close my eyes and start chucking darts that hit at about a 30% clip like you lb?

are you drunk right now? You are the most veteran clown here on the forum. Honestly wondering what in the hell makes you think you should be posting anything other than long shot dogs that rarely hit?

when people make PSI jokes it is because of you lb. And last time we talked sports I embarrassed you with facts and you ran away. Kobe wasn't shit without shaq and the awards agree. You're also the same dumbass who said the spurs were too old and their coach was an idiot... they won a championship that year. Moron

also said similiar things about boston's coach... they went to a championship that year and only lost because of corruption in the 4th quarter... so why do you post here lb? clown

also called for the browns to beat the bengals this week... don't even know how to pick a dog correctly. They had no reason to win going in but you don't follow the game. Just close your eyes and pick.
    Sounds like some bold predictions.

Pussies like you Brooks only get bold once the results are in. Go fuk yourself BARBARA.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave khicks26 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post

Pussies like you Brooks only get bold once the results are in. Go fuk yourself BARBARA.
    lol the funny thing is they don't at all.

And I was on the spurs and boston the whole way... khicks burying himself again

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19224

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Newt is always one step ahead of his opponent, should have been our nominee 4 years ago
    He was doing good, until he wanted to colonize the moon.

But Newt did get her good, at the end.

khicks26

Browns to beat the Bengals is a bold call. What was your bold call in week 7?

Like I said you only get bold once the results are in. Now jump in the hole so we can cover you up.

brooks85

Browns to beat the Bengals is a bold stupid call. What was your bold call in week 7?

Like I said you only get bold once the results are in. Now jump in the hole so we can cover you up.
    at least it makes sense now.

khicks26

at least it makes sense now.
    Again after the results are in you get bold. Are you really that fuking stupid.

brooks85

Again after the results are in you get bold. Are you really that fuking stupid.
    repeating things your psyche needs to be true isn't going to help you khicks. It is funny to watch you try tho.

Also, if you make a bold call for the sake of making a bold call then you haven't made a bold call; you're just an idiot throwing darts like khicks and lb.

khicks26

repeating things your psyche needs to be true isn't going to help you khicks. It is funny to watch you try tho.

Also, if you make a bold call for the sake of making a bold call then you haven't made a bold call; you're just an idiot throwing darts like khicks and lb.
    So what was your bold call of week 7? Please show us the thread. Maybe you could make one for week 8 right now & we all can make some money.

Or you can be a pussy & wait till the games are over & bitch about others. LOSER

brooks85

So what was your bold call of week 7? Please show us the thread. Maybe you could make one for week 8 right now & we all can make some money.

Or you can be a pussy & wait till the games are over & bitch about others. LOSER
    try to stay on topic. Lb embarrassed himself then you embarrassed yourself by saying the browns to beat the bengals was a bold call when it was in fact was a stupid call. You can't run from this now khicks, you jumped on his burning ship. You have to go down with it now.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Typical right wing assholes. U say one negative thing about them and u are now labeled a liberal (Kelly)as their cult like followers ban together like the ignorant jitbags they are. Didn't Ernie and Bert say something mean 4 years ago and you assholes banned together to shut down PBS? Probably not for something Ernie and Bert said but really because it is a learning channel and learning isn't a right wing policy. Country killing assholes that after being told time and time again Fox News doesn't represent their 20 thousand a year salaries, they still dream someday of being billionaires. Megan Kelly is now a liberal . Maybe u asshats are just ignorant. Oh and by the way the way Trump said some of that shit about her did u expect her to lay down like a pig and still support him like u ignorant cult following assholes? God bless

khicks26

try to stay on topic. Lb embarrassed himself then you embarrassed yourself by saying the browns to beat the bengals was a bold call when it was in fact was a stupid call. You can't run from this now khicks, you jumped on his burning ship. You have to go down with it now.
    So you don't have the balls to make a pick? I can respect a guy that sticks his neck out & makes a call. But a weasel that bitch's after the fact has no right to talk & is just embarrassing himself.

Are you going to give a pick or not BARBARA.

brooks85

^hilarious watching this established idiot try to post like he is smarter than rkelly. Well he is but only by a little bit.

opps that was meant for thor but works just the same

brooks85

So you don't have the balls to make a pick? I can respect a guy that sticks his neck out & makes a call. But a weasel that bitch's after the fact has no right to talk & is just embarrassing himself.

Are you going to give a pick or not BARBARA.
    balls to make a pick from a bunch of games from last week?

lol your emotions are fueling this clown show khicks

khicks26

balls to make a pick from a bunch of games from last week?

lol your emotions are fueling this clown show khicks
    I said week 8, quit dodging.

brooks85

wow are you really going to try and lie on the same page? llol that has to be a first. Even rkelly knows to run away and save the lie for a different thread lol

khicks26

Just like I thought, you don't have a hair on your ass. I bet that ass would go over real well in prison, all nice & smooth just like a women. The brothers would be getting some of that.

Thanks for proving you are the girl we thought you were BARBARA.

brooks85

^lol gets caught lying and this is his response

pathetic and clockwork

again, browns to be beat bengals was not a bold call last week. It was just stupid. But, that is lb's purpose on SBR. Throw up a bunch of darts and let 90% of the threads sink into obscurity because they are losers.

khicks26

WTF is wrong with you?

khicks26

Now jump in the hole so we can cover you up.

brooks85

I can see that you got desperate but you need to pay attention to your OWN posts ... lol

Originally Posted by khicks26

Originally Posted by brooks85

brooks85

^lol gets caught lying and this is his response

pathetic and clockwork

again, browns to be beat bengals was not a bold call last week. It was just stupid. But, that is lb's purpose on SBR. Throw up a bunch of darts and let 90% of the threads sink into obscurity because they are losers.
    this is a fact and if you don't agree it proves you're just milk money for the bookies like LB.
    Last edited by brooks85; 10-26-16 at 12:49 PM.

khicks26

this a fact and if you don't agree it proves you're just milk money for the bookies like LB.
    Total Ham & Egger. I say make a pick for week 8 & says I'm lying. You just made yourself look like the pussy you are.

Or your so stupid that you don't know we are in week 8 of the NFL. Either way your a LOSER.

First 1234 Last