Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by The Shooter View Post
    I recorded the video Thursday morning douche. When you have real money and hire companies to film your vid, there's a 48 hour turn around. Nothing to say about the other 4 of 5? Your money is safe with big shoots!
    What was the point of uploading a video on October 22nd with a play for a game that took place on October 20th?

You have to realize that not everyone is a moron and people will catch things like this.

The Shooter
    The Shooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    True. Guys making big claims often don't make it here. There are rare exceptions. I remember a few thanksgivings ago when ttwarrior said he'd eat 10 pies. Nobody believed him. Well he ate them all and had ice cream for desert. The doubters looked awfully silly
    Im not here for the BS I'm here to help guys make money. Keep your money in play with the shooter and we'll make a killing together. I'll be sure to post my wager tickets as well

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    What was the point of uploading a video on October 22nd with a play for a game that took place on October 20th?

You have to realize that not everyone is a moron and people will catch things like this.
    Listen, I shot the video on Thursday morning. The company told me same day edit but didn't give me the footage till Saturday. You will see that I'll no longer take the Thursday game to avoid this type of accusation. You watch the video and have nothing to say about the other 4 of 5 I hit? I wasn't trying to pull the wool over anyone eyes. I was mis lead by the company who filmed it. Honest mistake Kermit. Keep your money in play with me and I'll show you the big stacks. Thanks for taking the time out to check me out and notice that

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

I recorded the video Thursday morning douche. When you have real money and hire companies to film your vid, there's a 48 hour turn around. Nothing to say about the other 4 of 5? Your money is safe with big shoots!
    make your video earlier, tout

I stopped watching the video after I saw the Thursday pick posted on Saturday because, well, scam touts do what scam touts do.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Listen, I shot the video on Thursday morning. The company told me same day edit but didn't give me the footage till Saturday. You will see that I'll no longer take the Thursday game to avoid this type of accusation. You watch the video and have nothing to say about the other 4 of 5 I hit? I wasn't trying to pull the wool over anyone eyes. I was mis lead by the company who filmed it. Honest mistake Kermit. Keep your money in play with me and I'll show you the big stacks. Thanks for taking the time out to check me out and notice that
    Why are you using a company and what exactly are they doing that is so special for you? I have several friends on Youtube with 50,000+ subscribers that make videos just as good as yours by themselves. In all honesty, your videos just look like you are sitting in front of your own camera recording yourself like millions of other wanna-be Youtube Rockstars do.

The Shooter

Unless they are shooting on "the red" camera the quality isn't even close. As for the views i have just started the channel. I'm a professional sports gambler. Former pro athlete. I'm no tout. Also I don't have the camera equipment or know how to use it. I also have money to burn, just let's me focus on making picks and not editing videos.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    make your video earlier, tout

I stopped watching the video after I saw the Thursday pick posted on Saturday because, well, scam touts do what scam touts do.

Jake PM me for my hot Super Bowl 50 pick. I also have a lock for game 1 of the World Series yesterday

The Shooter

Jake PM me for my hot Super Bowl 50 pick. I also have a lock for game 1 of the World Series yesterday
    Be a goof all you want. My numbers don't lie. And neither does my bank account. Keep trolling on the key boards and I'm going to continue tea bagging bookies. The Shooter is here to stay. You'll be on board sooner or later. THE BIG SHOOTER !!!!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Be a goof all you want. My numbers don't lie. And neither does my bank account. Keep trolling on the key boards and I'm going to continue tea bagging bookies. The Shooter is here to stay. You'll be on board sooner or later. THE BIG SHOOTER !!!!
    You sound like ZBoiz. Good luck, but right now you are all mouth. 0-0. Hope you make people as much coin as you think you will

The Shooter

You sound like ZBoiz. Good luck, but right now you are all mouth. 0-0. Hope you make people as much coin as you think you will
    I'll have my week 8 picks out this week. I'll also post my personal wagers to verify I'm the big shooter. 0-0 is fine, you'll see kind sir

THE SHOOOOOOTER!!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Daner thanks for the picks they were winners!!!! TEABAG YOUR BOOKIE who just happens to operate on a PPH site and take 15k bets and oh by the way have special instructions for anyone who hasn't upgraded to AOL 10.1 yet

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Alright I am done here. Have fun. GL with your picks.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

This has already gotten old
    Bring in the next entertainer
    75% , you can't make it up
    Is Pats -270 your first 6 Shooter ?

The Shooter

All we do is win baby!! Your money is save right here with the Shooter !

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Alright I am done here. Have fun. GL with your picks.
    Thank you, you as well

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    This has already gotten old
    Bring in the next entertainer
    75% , you can't make it up
    Is Pats -270 your first 6 Shooter ?
    if I'm risking 27000, to win 10k it's a solid play

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6302

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    when my brother says

i go hard

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24609

Late run for "Hamburger of the Year."

Lose this guy's #.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

This is gonna be great. I can tell.

LOCK and LOAD POOTER!!!

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

vegasridah
    Sbr's Finest
    vegasridah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

this should be quite the entertaining thread. cannot wait for what's to come.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Feels good to be a millionaire ! Do you guys wanna be in that class? Aside from JJ Gold your all a joke. Tune in, and I'll lead you to the promise land. I'm not on the phone when my birds getting treated like a royalty member in Dubai. Chat soon guys
    You're***

First 1234