Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

Anyone else think Lamar Jackson and Louisville are frauds.

Stack the box against em to stop the scramble as best as u can, and guy is a glorified running back. gets a d+ at best for his passing grade. team is so 1 dimensional they have no chance at a playoff spot. I also dare to say Clemson is overrated and the ACC is a watered down overrated conf this year

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Pot calling the kettle black.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Accuracy issues sometimes but he can make decisions and huge arm, better version of Vick. Louisville would beat anyone other than Michigan neutral site.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Of course it's easy to say they won't make the playoff after the Clemson loss but in no way are they frauds and it makes you look like a buffoon if you can't realize this team is talented

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

He is such an elite runner that it really doesn't matter. He is a good enough passer that you cant just sell out on the run, and thats all that matters.

Even "selling out on the run" against him still leaves you open to huge plays.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 660

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    Stack the box against em to stop the scramble as best as u can, and guy is a glorified running back. gets a d+ at best for his passing grade. team is so 1 dimensional they have no chance at a playoff spot. I also dare to say Clemson is overrated and the ACC is a watered down overrated conf this year
    This is just stupid

unde0087
    Did we win?

ACC could put up their top 5 and beat down any other conference, that's a fact

rm18
    Update your status

Guy runs like Devin Hester used to, he looks like he is running from the police sometimes.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Easy acc homer. I think the big 10 or sec easily could debate that. It's not a clear fact. Personally at this moment I would say b10 is the best if you were basing on top 5

Underdog5229

Put his ass up against any top5 defense in college ball right now, and he looses 3 if not 4 of them games by double digits. YES he will get his 1 or 2 td's a game, but that defense isn't good enough to keep them in a game against a top D with an average offense. this offensive juggernaut scored 14 pts against a middle of road at best duke defense. come see me at the end of the year when both these teams get embarrassed

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Easy acc homer. I think the big 10 or sec easily could debate that. It's not a clear fact. Personally at this moment I would say b10 is the best if you were basing on top 5
    Big 10 best , Big 10 has OSU, then Michigan (who has played no one), Whisky (who beat a shit LSU), Nebraska (who has beaten no one), am I leaving anyone out?

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    Put his ass up against any top5 defense in college ball right now, and he looses 3 if not 4 of them games by double digits. YES he will get his 1 or 2 td's a game, but that defense isn't good enough to keep them in a game against a top D with an average offense. this offensive juggernaut scored 14 pts against a middle of road at best duke defense. come see me at the end of the year when both these teams get embarrassed
    name your top 5 defenses. I would assume Clemson would be in there and he put up 35+ on them.....

goduke

Big 10 best , Big 10 has OSU, then Michigan (who has played no one), Whisky (who beat a shit LSU), Nebraska (who has beaten no one), am I leaving anyone out?
    Clemson has beat Louisville. Louisville beat a poor fsu team. So if we are playing that game it's not going to stack up. Also let me add you said 5 teams. So acc has Clemson Louisville, a shaky fsu team, Miami who couldn't beat fsu, vtech who historically chokes when it matters....and a bunch more that are ehhh.

goduke

If you had said top 2 in each conference then I could of gotten behind you

Underdog5229

Clemson not top 5. Michigan/ohio state/wisky/florida/vtech

Underdog5229

fukk Clemson might now even beat nc state.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Clemson has beat Louisville. Louisville beat a poor fsu team. So if we are playing that game it's not going to stack up. Also let me add you said 5 teams. So acc has Clemson Louisville, a shaky fsu team, Miami who couldn't beat fsu, vtech who historically chokes when it matters....and a bunch more that are ehhh.
    FSU has only lost to ACC teams. FSU beat Ole Miss, who is one of the better SEC teams. FSU has the toughest schedule and has faced the best offensive teams by schedule out of any team.

Clemson (in the title game last year), Louisville (top offensive team), FSU (already beat #10 and #11), Miami, VT (a year removed from beating OSU at home)

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Accuracy issues sometimes but he can make decisions and huge arm, better version of Vick. Louisville would beat anyone other than Michigan neutral site.
    who has better arm than vick

i once saw him throw football out of stadium from 30 yard line

rm18
    Update your status

Top 5 defenses are probably Michigan, Wisky, Washington, Ohio St., Clemson.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

unde0087
    Did we win?

It's just funny how if any ACC team struggles against a ACC rival how many gomers are out saying they are overrated

Especially when you got half the SEC getting taken to the wire by FCS teams in the first several weeks

rm18
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    who has better arm than vick

i once saw him throw football out of stadium from 30 yard line
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CWD

Underdog5229

ACC (Average Coast Conf)

goduke

FSU has only lost to ACC teams. FSU beat Ole Miss, who is one of the better SEC teams. FSU has the toughest schedule and has faced the best offensive teams by schedule out of any team.

Clemson (in the title game last year), Louisville (top offensive team), FSU (already beat #10 and #11), Miami, VT (a year removed from beating OSU at home)
    Vtech a win against osu was two years ago then they lost to gtech, eastern Carolina wake forest and others. You can't say only losses are against conference teams when 80 percent of the schedule is against the same conference. i coukd a lot further with this discussion but I know your history here you are a huge acc homer so you won't be able to have impartial views so I shouldn't of even responded to your homer comment
    Last edited by goduke; 10-15-16 at 04:39 PM.

Underdog5229

just this week alone louie 35 point favs lucky to get out with a 10pt win- without that roughing the kicker could of lost that game. Clemson 20 point favs, praying to hand on against nc state.

Underdog5229

cannot continue to play down to your opponent and make it to playoffs

Underdog5229

how bout this awesome Clemson team haha give me a fukkin ACC break

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's Louisville look how geeked they got about devonte fields as a transfer NFL player early draft pick but c'mon they act like Bruce smith just transferred in.

It's Louisville it's a basketball school remember that.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    It's Louisville look how geeked they got about devonte fields as a transfer NFL player early draft pick but c'mon they act like Bruce smith just transferred in.

It's Louisville it's a basketball school remember that.
    Basketball school with a top 10 football team and a top 10 payed head coach plus the Heisman winner....cool

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Basketball school with a top 10 football team and a top 10 payed head coach plus the Heisman winner....cool
    Ok first off that kid is never ever winning the heisman NOW not this year anyways ...Top 10 sure you guys have damn near mike Vick 2.0 probably the fastest QB cfb with a tremendous arm like Vick. We'll see when he graduates/gos pro and fields is gone if the program remains top 10. Am I lying Louisville isn't a basketball school come on fatty be honest.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Ok first off that kid is never ever winning the heisman NOW not this year anyways ...Top 10 sure you guys have damn near mike Vick 2.0 probably the fastest QB cfb with a tremendous arm like Vick. We'll see when he graduates/gos pro and fields is gone if the program remains top 10. Am I lying Louisville isn't a basketball school come on fatty be honest.

lol fatty? We have a top 3 FR QB redshirting this season and multiple 4 star WR. Funny you say he's never winning the Heisman. Maybe you should empty your bankroll on it then because he's a -170 fave

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Lamar Jackson opened as a 1-50 favorite to win the Heisman Trophy entering Week 12. He was the lock of all locks, but then came Thursday night in Houston when the Cougars' defensive front rag-dolled Jackson on national television in primetime.

Jackson's final stat line -- 20-of-43 passing for 211 yards and one touchdown, 25 rushes for 33 yards -- is not terrible, but considering the stage and how bad it looked for the Cardinals scoring only 10 points at Houston in a big loss, the Heisman favorite might have left the door ajar just a bit.

Now, a couple quick disclaimers before you come yell at me on Twitter. I firmly believe Jackson will still win the Heisman. And I absolutely believe Jackson should win the Heisman. His numbers are ridiculous, I don't think anyone was close to him coming into this week, and I don't think the gap got all that much closer with this performance.

That said, we know how the Heisman voting works, and Jackson is missing one key element. To win the award without being on a national title contending team requires not only special numbers -- which he has -- but to also have a special, season-defining performance in a big game late in the year.

The last two quarterbacks to win off of teams not in contention for the title had those moments. Texas A&M's Johnny Manziel had it with his upset win over No. 1 Alabama. Baylor's Robert Griffin III had it with his upset win over No. 5 Oklahoma. Jackson's best performances were in a win early in the year over Florida State (no longer fresh in voters minds) and in a loss against Clemson (he'll get docked by some, stupidly, for it coming in a loss).

http://www.cbssports.com/college-foo...medium=twitter

Chum Slam
    Chum Slam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3275

That's incorrect

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16938

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Jackson's final stat line -- 20-of-43 passing for 211 yards and one touchdown, 25 rushes for 33 yards -- is not terrible
    seems pretty terrible for a qb to average 3.5 yards a play. his stats arent that ridiculous either since texas tech qbs always put up those kinds of numbers but they dont get to have a decent defense like lville. mahomes already has more combined yards and only one less td with one less game played. i dont really see how he could win the heisman after tonights performance but i guess no one else on offense on a major team is that good his year. maybe the san diego st rb will get it for 2k yards.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

Opens the door for a huge finish by another contender to steal it, especially if he craps the bed against Kentucky