itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Considering that all of these allegations are decades old...don't you think it was back then that it was the norm and not now?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Considering that all of these allegations are decades old...don't you think it was back then that it was the norm and not now?
    I don't remember doing that in the 80s. Never started groping pussies of married women that were sitting next to me.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Affluenza. Like that kid who ran people over and ran to mexico. He didn't know any better, being rich and all.

Trump was born with a silver spoon. Taught to bully and screw over anyone in his path. Wasn't taught right
    and wrong. Explains why he treats people, especially women like inanimate objects.

He throws his own money around like nothing, imagine what he will do with our money.

Actions speak louder than words. Look past his words and look at what he's done.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

In summary,

A) people in actual locker rooms say they are not casual pussy gropers
    B) Trump was not in a locker room when he admitted he assaulted a married woman

The evidence against it being "locker room talk" is strong. Lets just call it what it is rapist talk, or fck boy talk at best.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    If Donald Trump grabbed your nuts, would you call the police??? Come on man? You would do just what these woman did. Tell your friends what a sick fukk he is and move on. Then when he comes out and says no one respects men's nuts as much as he does, you would be like, wtf? the dude grabbed my junk once.

For example, years ago I ran into Lisa Bonet (from the Cosby show go figure) at a Lesbian club. She was with her girlfriend. I chit chatted with both of them who were clearly drunk maybe high.They were hanging all over each other but Lisa turned to me and said something like wouldn't I like to get with both of them. She kept smiling at me while hugged up with her girl. Later she reached from back to front on my junk, I mean full tug and I jumped back like woah. She started laughing and reached again and I stepped back. I told my friends later who were with me that she was a freak but that was about it. Now imagine years later she was running for office and said she never liked girls or never groped a guy. I probably wouldn't come out because I wasn't mad at her but imagine if I was?

There's at least 11 woman who have come out on this. Most of them not Democrats. Do you really think all these woman are just making it up? Knowing his track record plus where he's admitted that he does it, you don't think it's plausible? He's talked about going into dressing rooms to see naked models. Even young teen pageant girls. I use to believe Cosby too. But all these woman? C'mon man. I could see one or 2 crazy ass woman but 11? Plus there's reports of a lot more???
    Mac are you soft mate,if some guy grabs your nuts,first thing your going to do is beat the living shit out of him. Last thing your doing is telling your mates some fruit grabbed your balls and you did nothing.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 10-15-16 at 01:07 PM.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    In summary,

A) people in actual locker rooms say they are not casual pussy gropers
    B) Trump was not in a locker room when he admitted he assaulted a married woman

The evidence against it being "locker room talk" is strong. Lets just call it what it is rapist talk, or fck boy talk at best.
    amazing how you think. You could be a CNN "reporter" no doubt.

Its called "locker room talk" for a reason. Where do you think the expression came from?

People act all high and mighty but normal people see right through it.

packerd_00

What star athlete is going to admit to talking like that,none of them would be that stupid.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

We are all locker room type guys here, right? I say all kinds of off-color shit on this site, and to my friends. I am the epitome of a guys guy.

But I don't say anything about randomly groping chicks and I never have. None of my like-minded pals do either.

And oh yeah, none of us will ever be running for president wither

packerd_00

We haven't been handed everything on a silver platter either,Trump has been given everything to him in life. People in power have an entitle complex,they think they have a right to do as they please.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Fixed it.
    Its 2016...it's in to be a homo...congrats

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    We haven't been handed everything on a silver platter either,Trump has been given everything to him in life. People in power have an entitle complex,they think they have a right to do as they please.
    And these clowns want to give him even more power.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    True...though I'd probably vote for DMX or Andre 3000 over the two fukks running now
    Showing your age with this comment, and I for one like it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daneblazer

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Now? Lol, now? Shit gets more pussified every fukking day in this kyle's mom country. You can't look at a girls without her calling the cops for rape because some cartoon character scumbag evil oyster on tv said it's what they should do.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    And these clowns want to give him even more power.
    Yeah but Hilarys cut from the same cloth bud,most politicians are.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    We haven't been handed everything on a silver platter either,Trump has been given everything to him in life. People in power have an entitled complex,they think they have a right to do as they please.

I may not been born with a silver spoon, but I am gifted in other ways. I can count the number of times I've been turned down on one hand. I don't think I am entitled, but I know I can get it if I want it.

I mean what woukd you do if somebody did that to your mom or your sister?

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Now? Lol, now? Shit gets more pussified every fukking day in this kyle's mom country. You can't look at a girls without her calling the cops for rape because some cartoon character scumbag evil oyster on tv said it's what they should do.
    What? I have never had the cops called on me for looking at titties

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I may not been born with a silver spoon, but I am gifted in other ways. I can count the number of times I've been turned down on one hand. I don't think I am entitled, but I know I can get it if I want it.

I mean what woukd you do if somebody did that to your mom or your sister?
    Yeah hed be a dead man,but id do the same to Slick Willy,he's been treating women like tarts for decades. And if that was my daughter that was raped by the pedophile,Hilary would be on my shit list.

Come on they all treat women and girls like something they stepped in.

reigle9

Really taking that literal are ya? Ok then. I need more vodka for the internet today.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I don't remember doing that in the 80s. Never started groping pussies of married women that were sitting next to me.
    Paver you missed out then man. I remember growing up in 80s with Spicoli and Fast Times at Ridgemont High and Private School and Porkys movies...they taught us panty raids and muff diving....good times good times. And Animal House....

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Paver you missed out then man. I remember growing up in 80s with Spicoli and Fast Times at Ridgemont High and Private School and Porkys movies...they taught us panty raids and muff diving....good times good times. And Animal House....

DwightShrute

everyone is overly offended when its something negative for the person they're against. Selective memory kicks into overdrive and objectivity goes out the window. It's true.

reigle9

I'm never offended over anything, as I'm an adult male with an IQ over 60.

80s is getting closer, but the further back you go, the more mens "accepted behavior" keeps getting "worse". To start a thread like this tells me you're basically braindead.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    I'm never offended over anything, as I'm an adult male with an IQ over 60.

80s is getting closer, but the further back you go, the more mens "accepted behavior" keeps getting "worse". To start a thread like this tells me you're basically braindead.
    SBR is full of them...bunch of people that think we should all hold hands and sing kum bah yah together...

It is not real life....people need to look out for themselves and not get caught up on what the fukk happens in events that dont concern them

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

These women don't need to be contacted to come out with their fabricated stories. They see the dollar signs, and contact the DNC, then get their coaching, and cash. It's so ridiculously obvious how bullshit this all is. Our dense society is going to elect the most corrupt, vile person to ever run because she's a Liberal woman.

Trump is no damn saint, that's for damn sure, but Hillary is an evil human being. She couldn't care less about the USA, or the people. She just wants money, power, and to be the first woman President. This is her life goal, and they are doing anything they can to make it happen. The polls are full of shit, luckily. So, there's still hope that Hillary Soros is denied. I would love for everyone to see her true colors with an angry, phony concession speech.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Whatever Trump does in his personal life is his business.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    These women don't need to be contacted to come out with their fabricated stories. They see the dollar signs, and contact the DNC, then get their coaching, and cash. It's so ridiculously obvious how bullshit this all is. Our dense society is going to elect the most corrupt, vile person to ever run because she's a Liberal woman.

Trump is no damn saint, that's for damn sure, but Hillary is an evil human being. She couldn't care less about the USA, or the people. She just wants money, power, and to be the first woman President. This is her life goal, and they are doing anything they can to make it happen. The polls are full of shit, luckily. So, there's still hope that Hillary Soros is denied. I would love for everyone to see her true colors with an angry, phony concession speech.
    This basically sums it up

Society needs a wake up call...all dumb fukkin hypocrites who hide behind false anger

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    This basically sums it up

Society needs a wake up call...all dumb fukkin hypocrites who hide behind false anger
    why the US is full of pussies now...me and you get it money

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Beta spotted. You were too busy drinking pumpkin spiced latte to grope any vag.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lolz_69

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    why the US is full of pussies now...me and you get it money
    Aww how sweet, we got a connection here. You should excited be about all the pussies in the US though....more around for you and Trump to grab.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Whatever Trump does in his personal life is his business.
    Is sexual assault someone's personal life that is their own business?

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Is sexual assault someone's personal life that is their own business?
    It's Russia's fault

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post

It is not real life....people need to look out for themselves and not get caught up on what the fukk happens in events that dont concern them
    But wtf is there to do then? I say "kyle's mom" a lot. This country is filled with them and it has nothing to do with being a woman or a mom. It's people that have nothing else better to do than bitch about something for the sake of bitching and will have no memory of it after the next thing they find to bitch about, cause they never really fukking cared in the first place.

DwightShrute

First 123