Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

In This Thread Holds a Winning 5-Team Parlay Card... I've Got a Golden Ticket! $$$

Coming Soon... All you have to do is tail and your dreams will come true.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

no way this loses

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

we will wait

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    no way this loses
    I can't see it losing either, in fact I can't even see it

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

There is no way this loses... Congrats on the winner.

Eddy Munny

I dunno Chi, I'm already beginning to have doubts. I've just put a lot of pressure on myself. I'm already waffling. My palms are sweaty. I'm having hot flashes. There's trembling in my extremities. I can't seem to get it up. Maybe this was a bad idea. Direct me to the nearest chicken exit.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

pull out now

Eddy Munny

^^^ That's what she said.

matt08
    matt08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I can't see it losing either, in fact I can't even see it

Eddy Munny

The operative words at the top of the thread "coming soon" indicate that the winning picks are imminent, but not present at this very moment. Display a little patience, gentlemen. Pull yourselves together. I know it must feel like Christmas morning for some of you squares when you open an Eddy Munny picks thread, but your overzealous anticipation is unbecoming of an adult individual. Now take a deep breath and return to your corners.

KickShootThrow
    Make SBR Sharp Again!
    KickShootThrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    The operative words at the top of the thread "coming soon" indicate that the winning picks are imminent, but not present at this very moment. Display a little patience, gentlemen. Pull yourselves together. I know it must feel like Christmas morning for some of you squares when you open an Eddy Munny picks thread, but your overzealous anticipation is unbecoming of an adult individual. Now take a deep breath and return to your corners.
    You go to university?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by KickShootThrow View Post
    You go to university?
    Now's not the time for flirting, Kicker. As you can see, the throng is quickly devolving into an angry mob. If I don't produce as promised, they'll poke me with their barbs and make fun of my non-pro status. There's a lot riding on this one. I can feel the electricity in the air. I am the Messiah.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Now's not the time for flirting, Kicker. As you can see, the throng is quickly devolving into an angry mob. If I don't produce as promised, they'll poke me with their barbs and make fun of my non-pro status. There's a lot riding on this one. I can feel the electricity in the air. I am the Messiah.
    never heard of this guy but I like him, will he win? Only time will tell

Eddy Munny

I'm beginning to settle into a comfortable groove now. The vibes are strong. I am the King.

Eddy Munny

And now the unveiling of the this week's Golden Ticket...

Virginia Tech -19.5

The Hokies are a sleeping giant and a darkhorse for the BCS playoffs. They are simply too good to not blowout the Orange, even in the dome.

Baylor -35

The Bears are coming off of a bye week, and, believe it or not, have another bye week following this weekend's game. So all they have to do in between is beat Kansas, who's still terrible, and even worse on the road.

Indiana +3

Nebraska is cruising along nicely but haven't been overly impressive against subpar competition. The Hoosiers are quietly playing good football and, at home, should present the Huskers with their biggest challenge to date.

Alabama/Tennessee Under 57

These two teams have played in some high-scoring affairs this year, but I suspect this game could buck that trend. The Volunteers do not want to get into a shootout with the Tide. They just want to keep it close, and with the home crowd behind them, have a chance in the 4th quarter.

Packers -3.5

Dak is not walking into Lambeau without his top weapon and outdueling Aaron Rodgers. Green Bay defends the run pretty well and this may be the game where Dak is finally made to look like a rookie.

Last edited by Eddy Munny; 10-13-16 at 07:39 PM.

Eddy Munny

I want everyone to share their rags to riches stories once they cash their golden tickets.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

I'm not a hater, I hope you win man and any followers but I think Indiana buries you. Nebraska is coming off of a bye and they're in the driver's seat for the division right now. This is a game they know they should win and Indiana is coming off getting beat up by The Ohio State last week.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    I'm not a hater, I hope you win man and any followers but I think Indiana buries you. Nebraska is coming off of a bye and they're in the driver's seat for the division right now. This is a game they know they should win and Indiana is coming off getting beat up by The Ohio State last week.
    There is a lot of games Nebraska has known they should win and couldn't do it. The Big 10 to me is a joke. They have all these top teams that never play anyone year in and year out. The Big 10 seems to almost purposely give all its tops team the easiest conference schedule possible by give each top team one game against the other and then the rest bottom feeders every season. It's rediculous, every other conference you see the top teams battling each other week to week yet Big 10 you might see 2 showdowns before late November.

habitualwinning

There is a lot of games Nebraska has known they should win and couldn't do it. The Big 10 to me is a joke. They have all these top teams that never play anyone year in and year out. The Big 10 seems to almost purposely give all its tops team the easiest conference schedule possible by give each top team one game against the other and then the rest bottom feeders every season. It's rediculous, every other conference you see the top teams battling each other week to week yet Big 10 you might see 2 showdowns before late November.
    Honestly though there just aren't that many good Big 10 teams. I mean you have Ohio State, Michigan, Nebraska, Wisky this year. Michigan St. and Iowa are down this year. Northwestern fell off the face of the Earth and Penn St. is still recovering from their big fallout a few years back. So what do you want to see then, basically you want Ohio State to play Wisky, Nebraska and Michigan back 2 back 2 back on the road? No conference in their right mind would schedule that. The top end of the Big 10 hold their own just find nationally compared to other conferences. Ohio State beat Bama for the Championship. Wisky already beat LSU this season. Nebraska took out Oregon, who we all know sucks now but the schedule makers didn't know that when they were compiling the season schedules. I'd say Big 10 is fine compared to other conferences.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Honestly though there just aren't that many good Big 10 teams. I mean you have Ohio State, Michigan, Nebraska, Wisky this year. Michigan St. and Iowa are down this year. Northwestern fell off the face of the Earth and Penn St. is still recovering from their big fallout a few years back. So what do you want to see then, basically you want Ohio State to play Wisky, Nebraska and Michigan back 2 back 2 back on the road? No conference in their right mind would schedule that. The top end of the Big 10 hold their own just find nationally compared to other conferences. Ohio State beat Bama for the Championship. Wisky already beat LSU this season. Nebraska took out Oregon, who we all know sucks now but the schedule makers didn't know that when they were compiling the season schedules. I'd say Big 10 is fine compared to other conferences.
    That's the thing Michigan doesn't play anyone except OSU at the end of the season. They played no one in the non conference. Case and point last year, Iowa, the only reason they had the record they did wasn't because all of a sudden they were way better, they played NO ONE. The only team in that whole conference that will have earned anything is Whisky because they play most their schedule against the top half. The rest is 2 games against good opponents and the rest shit teams. Nebraska is ranked #10 because they haven't played anyone worth a shit. They barely beat Oregon for god sake. I think out of the first 5 opponents Huskers have faced all those teams don't even combine for 10 wins on the season.
    Last edited by unde0087; 10-14-16 at 11:32 PM.

habitualwinning

That's the thing Michigan doesn't play anyone except OSU at the end of the season. They played no one in the non conference. Case and point last year, Iowa, the only reason they had the record they did wasn't because all of a sudden they were way better, they played NO ONE. The only team in that whole conference that will have earned anything is Whisky because they play most their schedule against the top half. The rest is 2 games against good opponents and the rest shit teams. Nebraska is ranked #10 because they haven't played anyone worth a shit. They barely beat Oregon for god sake. I think out of the first 5 opponents Huskers have faced all those teams don't even combine for 10 wins on the season.
    Good points, I get what you're saying. Idk man college ball is crazy. I think we'd all as fans like to see the more flashy matchups like the Wisky/LSU type games every year with every team, idk why they don't do it. I think ultimately most of these teams are just looking out for their own best interests now with the playoff. Maybe that was Michigan's line of thought this season.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Good points, I get what you're saying. Idk man college ball is crazy. I think we'd all as fans like to see the more flashy matchups like the Wisky/LSU type games every year with every team, idk why they don't do it. I think ultimately most of these teams are just looking out for their own best interests now with the playoff. Maybe that was Michigan's line of thought this season.
    Exactly, but Big 10 always gets away with this. When is the last time anyone on these playoff shows talks about how weak Michigans schedule is or any Big 10 team for that matter? They have picked on Big 12 schools yet Big 10 does it every year. I mean you would think Michigan was playing this brutal schedule by the way they are praised for how good they are. Even whisky, beat a shit LSU team and went up like 8 spots. You got 4 top 10 teams in the Big 10, only one of which beat anyone worth a shit.

habitualwinning

Exactly, but Big 10 always gets away with this. When is the last time anyone on these playoff shows talks about how weak Michigans schedule is or any Big 10 team for that matter? They have picked on Big 12 schools yet Big 10 does it every year. I mean you would think Michigan was playing this brutal schedule by the way they are praised for how good they are. Even whisky, beat a shit LSU team and went up like 8 spots. You got 4 top 10 teams in the Big 10, only one of which beat anyone worth a shit.
    I don't know what your vendetta is against Michigan but I don't like Michigan either. Ohio State has played Oklahoma in Norman and will ultimately play @Wisky tonight and @Michigan St. vs. Nebraska and vs. Michigan before all is said and done. That's no gimme schedule. Ya those teams aren't all top 10 this year but they have been in recent seasons so they don't know how good a team is when planning schedules months in advance. Do you want to see Ohio State play Bama and Clemson in the regular season schedule also cause that will never happen? They've already proven they hold their own nationally. They've beaten Bama in the playoff when it counts. Wisky already beat LSU this season. LSU probably beats anybody in the SEC on a neutral field except Bama and probably A&M this year. If you wanna nitpick conferences, I'd say the Big12 is the most overrated or the Pac12. Take your pick. SEC and BIG 10 top teams are legit year in and year out.