pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Hillary Clinton pulled back on a kill shot for a reason: Keep Trump on the ticket

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak. — Sun Tzu

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

or strap a dong on your head like bobby waves:

given those flies the dirty dong is attracting, it's apparent she didn't use the cleansing alcohol recommended by the manufacturer to clean the damn thing after she went straight-up unicorn on Bill's bunghole before the debate, after learning that 4 of his rape victims were in the front row of the audience......

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

I often wonder why people start new political threads instead of just posting their comment in the already 5000 political threads

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

dammit, undee, it's because the OP's thought is so special and profound, creative and astounding, that it must not be buried on page 14 of an already existing thread, where only five or six people, the only ones still reading the thread, will see it.

it has to be seen by at least 100 people, which is what a new thread will garner

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Paver reads CNBC. Good job, paver

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    dammit, undee, it's because the OP's thought is so special and profound, creative and astounding, that it must not be buried on page 14 of an already existing thread, where only five or six people, the only ones still reading the thread, will see it.

it has to be seen by at least 100 people, which is what a new thread will garner
    I stand corrected

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

When your pervert candidate Trump loses in a month I'm going to have a lot of bumping material for the next 4 years. So watch out with your prognostications.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The election is over any other candidate would've beat Hillary

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    When your pervert candidate Trump loses in a month I'm going to have a lot of bumping material for the next 4 years. So watch out with your prognostications.
    America will not have a female president so Trump can't lose. Under Trump America will be hated but the will appear more powerful. With terror attack in France and some minor shootings in Orlando and some other places, Trump will be the best thing to happen to American populace

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by chidondollars View Post
    America will not have a female president so Trump can't lose. Under Trump America will be hated but the will appear more powerful. With terror attack in France and some minor shootings in Orlando and some other places, Trump will be the best thing to happen to American populace
    I never thought I'd live to see the day we'd have a black Pres. Not once, twice. Nothing surprises me anymore.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

I thought this same thing. I think we'll see Clinton stringing everyone around until right before the last debate and she'll drop another bombshell video. Right now or a few days ago, the Republicans COULD have made a change from Trump but by 10/17 (Monday before last debate), people will have already started voting and a new candidate wouldn't be available.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Clinton's team was in full panic mode over the prospect that he might drop out. They can't allow that to happen. They are counting down the days and with each that passes it makes it that much more impossible for him to weasel out. They ordered him as the opponent a long time ago and cant risk that now.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    I thought this same thing. I think we'll see Clinton stringing everyone around until right before the last debate and she'll drop another bombshell video. Right now or a few days ago, the Republicans COULD have made a change from Trump but by 10/17 (Monday before last debate), people will have already started voting and a new candidate wouldn't be available.
    People have already started voting, but yeah, by 10/17 it will be a whole lot more. I read that around 40% will have voted before Election Day, and Democrats are more organized for early voting in every swing state by a wide margin. A bombshell the week before the election might not even matter because she'll be so far ahead. If Trump has something, the time is now. And if the same old stuff against Bill is all he's got, then he's got nothing.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Voting is rigged anyways, your vote doesn't matter when it comes to the presidential election.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

guy gloating about Hilary becoming president

cant make this shit up
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    People have already started voting, but yeah, by 10/17 it will be a whole lot more. I read that around 40% will have voted before Election Day, and Democrats are more organized for early voting in every swing state by a wide margin. A bombshell the week before the election might not even matter because she'll be so far ahead. If Trump has something, the time is now. And if the same old stuff against Bill is all he's got, then he's got nothing.
    please confirm your age/race and job occupation. im very curious to hear what type of people actually back the next Obama.
    dont be ashamed either...

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

im pretty sure youre a guy - the fact that you think those comments make him a "pervert" says all we need to know about you.
    PT clown as always...

turkkatarian
    turkkatarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

LOCK HER UP!! She'll be in jail soon

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

dont worry she'll win you liberal pos...

either you collect food stamps already or you make absolutely no money and are brainwashed that she'll actually not increase your taxes.

Open them floodgates - the attacks will only get worse.......good job you blind liberal fukks - i pray that when the next attacks happen they happen to scumbags like you that stood behind this current leadership.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The election is over any other candidate would've beat Hillary
    only kasich would have had a chance maybe a coin flip chance vs hillary

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    only kasich would have had a chance maybe a coin flip chance vs hillary
    Wrong. Rubio would have beaten her easily.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

Wrong. Rubio would have beaten her easily.
    no chance for rubio, he would have been a huge underdog
    hes 8 years too soon.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Unfortunately, the worst candidate of all time will win because of people like you. The choice is clear, but the vision of Liberals obviously is not. When she turns us into a Country with open borders, that we can't even call the USA anymore, I'll probably not even be here to say I told you so. Hopefully somewhere else, or maybe in a nice camp, or under martial law.

We will be sold to the highest bidder, as the elite laugh at the American people for being so blind. It's sad, truly is. I pray that the silent majority gets out, and those who would vote her but can't, just stay at home. Those that hate both just don't vote, or vote for Aleppo Johnson.

Minorities, and women will decide this election. Including illegals, and the very people who want to hurt us. Good stuff.

The Republican establishment is full of chicken shit fools, trying to save their own ass. It's disgraceful, and should show you why they, and the media are so scared of a Trump Presidency. I know it won't for the sheep, but a lot of us are fed up. I just hope enough of us. My vote doesn't matter much in NY, though without NYC then the rest of the State would be a Trump landslide. Another eye opener. But, enjoy voting for the demise of the USA as we know it.

Republicans saving their own ass obviously don't mind a Liberal Supreme Court for the rest of their lifetime, along with their children, and grandchildren. The Constitution will be ripped up after Obama laid the groundwork for Hillary to set it ablaze.

I look forward to not reading any responses. Peace.
    Points Awarded:

Tommy Karate gave Cuse0323 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Tommy Karate

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    guy gloating about Hilary becoming president

cant make this shit up
    Gloating? I have 6 months of salary on Clinton to win election. I could care less if she goes to jail. This is a gambling site..not a politics site.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Reality is setting in for Trump backers, looks very grim.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Reality is setting in for Trump backers, looks very grim.
    They live in Reality TV, not reality. Most of them are really delusional enough to think he will win. To the bitter end. And probably after. They would follow him over a bridge.

The ones that aren't deplorable or irredeemable are delusional.

turkkatarian

Trump will win. All this locker room talk will blow over in 72 hours and the base energized. Trump 45th president

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^^^^^
    That's the delusional I was talking about.

turkkatarian

Little Marco is a joke. Dude got destroyed in his own state in a primary lol. Little Marco

turkkatarian

^^^^^^^
    That's the delusional I was talking about.
    If so then how come Crooked Hillary isn't a lot more points ahead??

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by turkkatarian View Post
    If so then how come Crooked Hillary isn't a lot more points ahead??
    Up 11 is a lot of points. Nobody should ever win an election these days by more than 3-4 points tops and the incumbent party is not supposed to win after 8 years. Hillary had everything working against her. Except Trump. He's working for her.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Unfortunately, the worst candidate of all time will win because of people like you. The choice is clear, but the vision of Liberals obviously is not. When she turns us into a Country with open borders, that we can't even call the USA anymore, I'll probably not even be here to say I told you so. Hopefully somewhere else, or maybe in a nice camp, or under martial law.

We will be sold to the highest bidder, as the elite laugh at the American people for being so blind. It's sad, truly is. I pray that the silent majority gets out, and those who would vote her but can't, just stay at home. Those that hate both just don't vote, or vote for Aleppo Johnson.

Minorities, and women will decide this election. Including illegals, and the very people who want to hurt us. Good stuff.

The Republican establishment is full of chicken shit fools, trying to save their own ass. It's disgraceful, and should show you why they, and the media are so scared of a Trump Presidency. I know it won't for the sheep, but a lot of us are fed up. I just hope enough of us. My vote doesn't matter much in NY, though without NYC then the rest of the State would be a Trump landslide. Another eye opener. But, enjoy voting for the demise of the USA as we know it.

Republicans saving their own ass obviously don't mind a Liberal Supreme Court for the rest of their lifetime, along with their children, and grandchildren. The Constitution will be ripped up after Obama laid the groundwork for Hillary to set it ablaze.

I look forward to not reading any responses. Peace.
    well said man - its a shame what we've become.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    no chance for rubio, he would have been a huge underdog
    hes 8 years too soon.
    Why do you say this? Need more hispanic votes?

turkkatarian

If the base Republicans show up ,Trump gots it and I think they will

12 Last