MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Anyone else astonished at bad sliding?

How hard is it to slide into a base normally and keep a leg or hand on it?

Every steal, every double goes to reply due to oversliding. Wrecking the game. Never seen this poor of baserunning before.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

it's always been this way. now, with that slow-motion replay they can catch it. just wasn't called before. shouldn't be now. should have stuck with fair or foul home run overrules only. next will be balls and strikes.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    it's always been this way. now, with that slow-motion replay they can catch it. just wasn't called before. shouldn't be now. should have stuck with fair or foul home run overrules only. next will be balls and strikes.
    Totally agree. The fact the guy comes off the base for a millisecond, and can be called out for it is ridiculous. It's been happening for 150 years, and now that there are slow-motion replays they get called out. I don't like it.

I do wish they would implement the robots though for balls and strikes. No reason that shouldn't be done.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Totally agree. The fact the guy comes off the base for a millisecond, and can be called out for it is ridiculous. It's been happening for 150 years, and now that there are slow-motion replays they get called out. I don't like it.

I do wish they would implement the robots though for balls and strikes. No reason that shouldn't be done.
    What if a guy pulled a Robbie Alomar and spit in the face of the robot, causing it to short circuit?

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    What if a guy pulled a Robbie Alomar and spit in the face of the robot, causing it to short circuit?
    With robots in place, Roberto Alomar wouldn't dare spit into their face.

You've seen the kind of damage a Robocop can do.
    Points Awarded:

grease lightnin gave The Giant 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.