Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Not one ghetto NBA players goes into ghettos and tries to help kids

Phonies
    that's not true, don't speak for all of them. Some get lost in the bling, others don't.
    LeBron created a charity where he donated $41 Million to ghetto kids towards their advanced education.
    "Get into a College or University, I'll pay for it"

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    that's not true, don't speak for all of them. Some get lost in the bling, others don't.
    LeBron created a charity where he donated $41 Million to ghetto kids towards their advanced education.
    "Get into a College or University, I'll pay for it"
    all tax write offs although still a good thing...get into the hoods and be visible which they are not

smittyallsports
    smittyallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6929

Why are all of you so mad though? lol
    Points Awarded:

Git Lo gave smittyallsports 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Git Lo

jjgold

Rose getting too cocky

He will be out of a job too

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

Quote Originally Posted by smittyallsports View Post
    Why are all of you so mad though? lol
    Because it's asinine and it's going to lead to more BS. Millionaires (who are lucky to be making what they're making) showing how influential they are by stalling a game. I'm sure it'll end there.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

all tax write offs although still a good thing...get into the hoods and be visible which they are not
    tax with off yes. but that seriously encourages kids to do well and complete high school, knowing
    that they have enough money to pay for university. Many kids know that it is off the table and that removes the incentive.
    and without the incentive, some are lose their way.

it's more than a smart move. it's looking out for the children with lesser means. i really think it's huge.
    this is not about athletics. He is not encouraging kids to be athletes. he is encouraging kids to become doctors,
    scientists, writers.. intellectuals.

it's advanced thinking.

LeBron is really a chill cat. No drug scandals (Odom).. no cheating (countless).. no weapons charges (several).. DUI's (several).. fights in bars (Green).. rape charges (Kobe)

the dude is clean.

he's a role, model and he acts like one.
    there has not been a single leg info

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

More racist idiocy, Bringing up inner city violence, to paint black people as criminals
    So your whole tone is racist
    since you only bring up blacks when mentioning violence you are racist

you guys bring up "black crime" to excuse pigs attacking and killing people
    you can all go to hell

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by xdodger19 View Post
    More racist idiocy, Bringing up inner city violence, to paint black people as criminals

you can all go to hell
    No one is bringing it up, it's being shoved into our faces on a daily basis, where the fuk have you been? If whites or any other race besides blacks were protesting everything in sight then we would be talking about it but that is not the case is it? And the racist comment that's what blm gomers use every time someone doesn't want to shed a tear for them
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

It's time white people start protesting black criminals.

5% of the population (Black Males ages 14-40) commit greater than 50% of all violent crime in the US (including murder). We need society to support the police in their efforts to eradicate this dangerous portion of society.

I have no idea why these rich NBA athletes are trying to defend dangerous black males. Who is most likely to kill or rob one of these NBA players? I'll give you a hint. It ain't whitey. It's another dumbass niggga or dope smoking porch monkey that will be the first to rob these guys.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

THose ghetto nba players can care less about blacks getting killed

I will stop watching too
    Ghetto nba players??? Ive been on these forums awhile but never posted till now but not only are you a trash "capper" but your a f ucking racist too, f uck you dude, but then again so arebmost of the ppl on these forums

jjgold

fuk them
    Points Awarded:

thezbar gave jjgold 19 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Venom72

fuk them
    Fuk u too f@ggot

jjgold

Athletes made fools of themselves with the national anthem protests

lol protesting ghetto thugs that do not follow directions

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

They won't do anything major. They respect how silver ran sterling out. Silver will put something in play to benefit the players desire to protest, but look like leaders in doing so.

Nobody will kneel or cause any stir.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    spot fukking on...these fukking guys don't go back to their hood and help unless cameras are rolling.
    Why would they go back? Everyone has their fukking hand out. M'f'ers you haven't seen in years. At least, that is the impression that I get. Their "friends" would suck them dry.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Well Jalen,maybe fans will stop showing up to the games and paying for the expensive NBA tv packages,dont threaten your cash cow.

teecee

you can all go to hell
    They are called police officers. Your parents could have taught you respect and to not stereotype people. This goes both ways.

teecee

Props to Lebron if he's donating this handsome sum to help further a young persons education. So what if it is written off. It is a reward for his charity. It should be rewarded to encourage more of the same.

Bluehorseshoe

you can all go to hell
    Seriously. Where do you think the racism comes from? Are the cops worried about Koreans, Indians or Japanese? I'd love for you to answer one question to prove you're just as racist as everyone else.

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

I could go on a big, factual rant about this. But I just want to ask whoever supports this a question.

How in the hell is kneeling for the national anthem or stopping nba games going to help the issue? The idiot BLM already stick to their agenda and the racist rednecks will never convert. Here's what these millionaires can actually do to help

-Take some of their millions (or pool it) and actually help broken down black communities where the problems manifest from a young age
    -use their fame and money to put pressure on politicians to make changes (body cameras, actually sentencing cops etc)
    -Physically visit black communities and bring light to the faces of these poor kids.

But you see, this would require actual effort instead of following a stupid card useless trend.

jjgold

None of these things it going to help the issue it's been happening forever and will always happen it's just now that the media covers it more and let's not forget more white people get killed by cops

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    They are called police officers. Your parents could have taught you respect and to not stereotype people. This goes both ways.
    If you don't have white people trying to police blacks, you know what you would get - Haiti.

Haiti is all black and is the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere despite sharing the island with another country that is a relatively successful
    safe Caribbean island nation in the Dominican Republic.

Go anywhere in the world that is 99% black, and I'll show you a ton of crime and a substandard way of life. Central Africa, Haiti, Urban US cities.

Why are these places hell holes? One word: Blacks.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Only racists would go single out a segment of society and point out the various bad acts
    to the exclusion of other races.
    Anyone could easily pick any race and find atrocities committed by that group
    You racists only bring up cases of black criminality to excuse police brutality and
    systematic oppression against people.
    This whole thread is just racists ranting, and complaining because black people
    want equal treatment as everyone else.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    If you don't have white people trying to police blacks, you know what you would get - Haiti.

Haiti is all black and is the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere despite sharing the island with another country that is a relatively successful
    safe Caribbean island nation in the Dominican Republic.

Go anywhere in the world that is 99% black, and I'll show you a ton of crime and a substandard way of life. Central Africa, Haiti, Urban US cities.

Why are these places hell holes? One word: Blacks.
    They ruin every American City too meaning outskirts

Bluehorseshoe

Only racists would go single out a segment of society and point out the various bad acts
    You racists only bring up cases of black criminality to excuse police brutality and
    Can I ask you a question?

Venom72

Exactly, no point in trying to discuss this stuff with these ignorant a$$ dudes they aint trying to hear nothing, f*ck em

Plaza23

Blacks don't deserve to be treated equally by anyone. You should be treated how you act. And their behavior compared to every other race is abhorrent. Crime, welfare, intelligence - they are a gutter race of people.

5% of the US population is committing greater than 50% of violent crime in the US. And you want to defend these thugs and request they get equal treatment?

F that. Police need to bust their heads more often because police presence is obviously not enough of a deterrent to stop these rabid unintelligible monkeys from terrorizing law abiding citizens.

The only people being oppressed in the US are non-blacks by the black crime and welfare rate.
    Last edited by Plaza23; 10-06-16 at 11:25 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: unde0087

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Blacks don't deserve to be treated equally by anyone. You should be treated how you act. And their behavior compared to every other race is abhorrent. Crime, welfare, intelligence - they are a gutter race of people.

5% of the US population is committing greater than 50% of violent crime in the US. And you want to defend these thugs and request they get equal treatment?

F that. Police need to bust their heads more often because police presence is obviously not enough of a deterrent to stop these rabid unintelligible monkeys from terrorizing law abiding citizens.

The only people being oppressed in the US are non-blacks by the black crime and welfare rate.
    end of thread

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Exactly!Plaza is right on... The white bleeding heart liberal has also destroyed this country by refusing to acknowledge we have a nig$er problem.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Dipshit, no one is singling them out and I am tired of being called a racist by clowns like you because I don't want to be part of the pity party that is BLM. Of course their lives matter along with everyone else but it just seems it's gone way overboard now too "only black lives matter". You want to protest or jump on the whining pity party bus go ahead, I just don't feel I need to see it every time I turn my TV on especially when involves the blatant disrespect for the flag and police officers. That's where I say having trouble with the police, try not breaking the law like everyone else.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    i 100% support Kaepernick and the players that protest in any sport.
    they should. it's good for the country.
    uncomfortable at the moment, but the demonstrations are working.
    The officer involved int he fatality in Tulsa was indicted on manslaughter charges.
    She will be found guilty.
    i am sorry that it was a woman, in this case,
    as all or overwhelmingly most of the others are male.

but she pulled the trigger and that guy had his hands up on the side of the vehicle.
    That's manslaughter.

she'll be found guilty and she will go to jail.
    When officers start understanding that their freedom is also at stake, things will change. Quickly.
    The protest did nothing.
    Police were already going to jail.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17040

it amazes me that ppl on a sports betting forum are defending cops. cops steal more from ppl than all burglars combined in america. asset forfeiture is used to take billions each year from americans that are never even charged with a crime. i even read a story where a female cop went undercover in a highschool and pretended to be some losers girlfriend so that she could trap him into selling her drugs. this loser had never even done drugs before he met her and only got them after she requested them so he could make her happy. then she refused to take the drugs for free so that she could get him on a dealing charge.

the problem isnt that all cops are bad. the problem is that all the good cops let the bad cops get away with bullying, robbing, murdering and framing ppl. also, that cop in tulsa should go away for murder not manslaughter.

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    it amazes me that ppl on a sports betting forum are defending cops. cops steal more from ppl than all burglars combined in america. asset forfeiture is used to take billions each year from americans that are never even charged with a crime. i even read a story where a female cop went undercover in a highschool and pretended to be some losers girlfriend so that she could trap him into selling her drugs. this loser had never even done drugs before he met her and only got them after she requested them so he could make her happy. then she refused to take the drugs for free so that she could get him on a dealing charge.

the problem isnt that all cops are bad. the problem is that all the good cops let the bad cops get away with bullying, robbing, murdering and framing ppl. also, that cop in tulsa should go away for murder not manslaughter.
    How does "good cops letting bad cops" come into play in any of the situations we've seen?? Nobody knows what somebody is going to do in any incident and if people think it's just matter of tweaking things to correct the problem.......Good Luck with that. Could these cops in the Tulsa and Minnesota not made the force if they went through a different evaluation procedure? Maybe?? The problem is, they're not robots. You're never getting 100% success no matter what you do.

One thing is for sure. You'd have less of this shit if a certain "percentage" of a demographic stopped acting in a way that made cops fearful of them.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17040

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    How does "good cops letting bad cops" come into play in any of the situations we've seen?? Nobody knows what somebody is going to do in any incident and if people think it's just matter of tweaking things to correct the problem.......Good Luck with that. Could these cops in the Tulsa and Minnesota not made the force if they went through a different evaluation procedure? Maybe?? The problem is, they're not robots. You're never getting 100% success no matter what you do.

One thing is for sure. You'd have less of this shit if a certain "percentage" of a demographic stopped acting in a way that made cops fearful of them.
    because good cops should be testifying in court against cops who they see murder ppl instead of covering it up. i dont care about prevention i care about cops being accountable for their actions. ppl are mad because when cops kill unarmed ppl they get a paid vacation instead of the death penalty.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    because good cops should be testifying in court against cops who they see murder ppl instead of covering it up. i dont care about prevention i care about cops being accountable for their actions. ppl are mad because when cops kill unarmed ppl they get a paid vacation instead of the death penalty.
    Media and locals should stop spreading lies about the dumb asses of the world that have started all these pointless riots.

First 123 Last