trump4prez
    trump4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Video: New Footage shows fatal encounter between Charlotte cops, Keith Lamont Scott..

Has this been posted here....Didn't see it..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

that is not the official one

looks like he is guilty there meaning victim

trump4prez

I don't know the guy must have tried to do something because even the wife was yelling at him dont you do it dont you do it keith. i don't get it...why dont these people obey the orders.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

shouldnt they be protesting in tulsa instead of in charlotte if anything?

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post

yes

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

couldn't really see much from the video. sounded like he did something he shouldn't have, as his wife was yelling don't do it keith, don't do it.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

How many times do I have to repeat this:
    If you resist arrest, expect to get shot.
    If you resist arrest, expect to get shot.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

You are the only country where this shit happens.

No other country has citizens who say.....expect to get shot by the cops.
    (That's only something white people say)
    Sick.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

trump4prez

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    I don't think Tulsa has a significant black population to cause the shame shenanigans that they are doing in Charlotte and get away with it...

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Is there anything the wife can be charged with by yelling he did not have a gun when he actually did? Seems like that could potentially put the cops lives in danger.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    You are the only country where this shit happens.

No other country has citizens who say.....expect to get shot by the cops.
    (That's only something white people say)
    Sick.
    How much violent crime is there in Canada, Jay? Oranges to apples....

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

It's the general reaction to the incident that I find sick.
    More than the incident itself.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Is there anything the wife can be charged with by yelling he did not have a gun when he actually did? Seems like that could potentially put the cops lives in danger.
    Yeah. Kill the husband then search for reasons to charge the widow

grease lightnin
    &

It's the general reaction to the incident that I find sick.
    More than the incident itself.
    Well... you shouldn't be shot for resisting, but the guy had a gun... pull a gun on the cops and you will get shot. How's that?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Report said he was holding a book.
    I was unaware he was welding a gun.
    If that's the case I would panic like the cops did too.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah. Kill the husband then search for reasons to charge the widow
    Let me reword that. Let's say a cop was killed during the confrontation. I would think that she could potentially have some liability for the cop's death by trying to divert from the fact that her husband was indeed armed.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5381

The daughter should be charged with lying about her dad not having a gun and inciting the riot. Her lies about what actually happened led to all of the riots and destruction.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    The daughter should be charged with lying about her dad not having a gun and inciting the riot. Her lies about what actually happened led to all of the riots and destruction.
    ...and a death when one of the protesters was shot and died.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

trump4prez

Riots are excuse to rob businesses in mobs. IF you watch all riot videos black men and women and taking off with stolen stuff...some even stacked shopping cart full of stuff and made off with it. All of them caught on video should be charged just like when everyone who vandelized during the Vancouver hockey playoffs got charged.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Let me reword that. Let's say a cop was killed during the confrontation. I would think that she could potentially have some liability for the cop's death by trying to divert from the fact that her husband was indeed armed.
    If one of the cops were killed I'd blame it on apparently bad training.
    Gun, no gun....screaming wife, no screaming wife...

There were so many better ways to handle this incident.

Again, I wasn't there & I'm not a cop so, take it for what it's worth.

jjgold

If one of the cops were killed I'd blame it on apparently bad training.
    Gun, no gun....screaming wife, no screaming wife...

There were so many better ways to handle this incident.

Again, I wasn't there & I'm not a cop so, take it for what it's worth.
    Many seem to not be handled right..easily could of hid behind cop car until guy dropped weapon unless he raised it

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

i love how everyone wants to put their two cents in like they know what the fukk happened. Population control...

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Dash Cam and Body Cam footage are now posted. Still cant really see anything.

There is one frame that shows what appears to be the gun holster on his leg.

Last edited by Kermit; 09-24-16 at 07:05 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Nothing is clear from any video, if you're seeing anything, it's likely because you're looking for it.

What the video confirms for me is that a.) the police were telling him to drop the gun well before he got out of the vehicle and b.) the wife said he had a TBI and then as her husband was about to get out of the SUV she kept saying "keith Dont do it, Keith dont you do it!"

I have little doubt he had a gun. One cop can be heard saying he got the gun after the shooting. The suspects wife knew he had a gun and thats why she didnt want him "doing it".

Suicide by cop, he thought it out well in advance.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Nothing is clear from any video, if you're seeing anything, it's likely because you're looking for it.

What the video confirms for me is that a.) the police were telling him to drop the gun well before he got out of the vehicle and b.) the wife said he had a TBI and then as her husband was about to get out of the SUV she kept saying "keith Dont do it, Keith dont you do it!"

I have little doubt he had a gun. One cop can be heard saying he got the gun after the shooting. The suspects wife knew he had a gun and thats why she didnt want him "doing it".

Kraken fukking gets it

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

a) Turns out 75 percent of the rioters that were arrested were bussed in from out of state, and more than likely was paid for by George Soros.
    b) The cop that fired the fatal shot was black.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Fraudulent martyr. Par for the course

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Cops in other countries are not trigger friendly because most motorists don't carry handguns and the ones who do are not stupid to point them at police. In many countries police don't even carry guns. But these other countries do not have a minority problem. The minorities in these countries are immigrants. The minorities in the US are descendants of slaves who will never forget or forgive what happened to their ancestors. The US government should hire cruise ships and offer them one way ticket trips to the countries of their choice. If they think the US is treating them bad they can go to any country they want to live. Especially a poor country and see what not having a job and welfare means. Go to Greece with 30% unemployment rate and no welfare and try to pull the shenanigans you pull in the US there. If you think the US is treating you wrong and you are being targeted get the fukk outta here. And take Al Sharpton with you so he can see what poverty is first hand.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Never once did the black man pointed a gun at any officers. Unless the black man shoot first, you don't pulled the trigger. These cops need to control the situation or back the fukk up. Nobody was in danger, period!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Cops in other countries are not trigger friendly because most motorists don't carry handguns and the ones who do are not stupid to point them at police. In many countries police don't even carry guns. But these other countries do not have a minority problem. The minorities in these countries are immigrants. The minorities in the US are descendants of slaves who will never forget or forgive what happened to their ancestors. The US government should hire cruise ships and offer them one way ticket trips to the countries of their choice. If they think the US is treating them bad they can go to any country they want to live. Especially a poor country and see what not having a job and welfare means. Go to Greece with 30% unemployment rate and no welfare and try to pull the shenanigans you pull in the US there. If you think the US is treating you wrong and you are being targeted get the fukk outta here. And take Al Sharpton with you so he can see what poverty is first hand.
    Pavy - you are missing your own point. We have too many fukkin guns in this country, which is why we have more shootings. More guns = more gun shots. This is not a minority issue. White people are getting shot by the police too. Whether or not they are doing dumb shit is not the point. If we didn't have more guns than people, we wouldn't have this problem. Cops have to assume their assailant has a gun because EVERYBODY FUKKIN DOES. Get half these fukkin guns off the street and we'd get half the shootings too. It's very simple but too many people are too afraid to admit it. Our constitution is not fail proof. Our ancestors did not anticipate our country handing out guns like candy bars.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

And you are missing my point. If you think this country is treating you wrong then emigrate to another country. People risk their lifes to come to America. Does the family who walked barefoot from Guatemala to come to this country for a better future and works 5 jobs to feed 10 children go out in the streets and protests and loots and destroys property? Do they confront the police? They work their butts off for a better future for their children and they get no handouts!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Never once did the black man pointed a gun at any officers. Unless the black man shoot first, you don't pulled the trigger. These cops need to control the situation or back the fukk up. Nobody was in danger, period!
    What I said in another case. The police use to have to wait for the perp to actually shoot their gun before they returned fire. Now, they see a gun laying on the floor and that gives them a license to shoot first. They don't even have to wait for a guy going for a gun. They just start shooting. WTF? I have a license to carry. That is high risk if I'm pulled over by these nutcases. Then the canned excuse is that "I was in fear for my life". They need to review their rules of engagement and when they can use deadly force. Too many cases of people getting killed unarmed.

I'm still wondering what really happened here? Did he really want to commit suicide? Why did the wife say he didn't have a gun if he did? Very weird.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    And you are missing my point. If you think this country is treating you wrong then emigrate to another country. People risk their lifes to come to America. Does the family who walked barefoot from Guatemala to come to this country for a better future and works 5 jobs to feed 10 children go out in the streets and protests and loots and destroys property? Do they confront the police? They work their butts off for a better future for their children and they get no handouts!

Why should people leave their own country. Maybe you should leave if you don't like what's happening???

You'd be that guy who would complain that Samuel Adams was a protesting, looting thug.

Patriot leader Samuel Adams organized the now-famous “tea party” with about 60 members of the Sons of Liberty. The British tea dumped into Boston Harbor on the night of December 16 was worth more than $700,000 in today's currency.

12 Last