daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Now they can remove players due to the "concussion protocol". Great

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Rodgers is running around in the back field and the Vikings player is being held for about 3 seconds. No flag. I'm pretty sure that flag it Monday as a missed call, but it does nothing to fix the mistake in the game.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Rodgers scrambles around the pocket and runs for a TD. How did Rodgers get so much time? Watch the replay and 73 is clearly holding...lol...where is the flag.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8975

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Rodgers scrambles around the pocket and runs for a TD. How did Rodgers get so much time? Watch the replay and 73 is clearly holding...lol...where is the flag.
    "Block of the night"

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

It's Goodell, boyz. The guy is a bad bad man and the integrity of the league has suffered big time under his watch. Ratings haven't (yet) but that's only because of the advent of fantasy football.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    It's Goodell, boyz. The guy is a bad bad man and the integrity of the league has suffered big time under his watch. Ratings haven't (yet) but that's only because of the advent of fantasy football.
    http://awfulannouncing.com/2016/with...ship-peak.html

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Holding calls bug me the most. Blatant holds don't get called, as a big run breaks off. Then sometimes when a big run breaks off they decide to throw the flag. Have to get lucky and be on the right side of what the NCAA, and NFL wants. It sucks, but we keep falling for it and thinking we can beat the system. Especially sucks when it's your team though. I hear ya.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    If you losers are so upset about the officiating, do not wager on the games. The truth of the matter is that you clowns are not worth a crap when it comes to wagering. You fools are nothing but losers. Things have been this way for years, and there is NOTHING that you losers can do about it because no one gives a crap about what you losing fools think. What you guys deserve is to have your worthless arses kicked. That's what babies deserve. Now stop your f**king whining and crying, you losers.
    Youre a fukkin idiot.
    Notorious for dropping a load of shit in a thread then disappearing.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

impossibly easy to fix NFL totals it's like NBA on grass

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A lot of bad calls but they have nothing to do with fixing a game. I don't think it's easy being any sports referee

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Holding calls bug me the most. Blatant holds don't get called, as a big run breaks off. Then sometimes when a big run breaks off they decide to throw the flag. Have to get lucky and be on the right side of what the NCAA, and NFL wants. It sucks, but we keep falling for it and thinking we can beat the system. Especially sucks when it's your team though. I hear ya.
    Holding calls are a big giveaway on which games are controlled, There's holding on every single play from scrimmage, it's just a matter of whether it's called or not. Not all NFL games are "funny", but certain refs are garbage. Ed Hochuli is one. Watch tonight's MNF game because Triplette is another clown who calls a sketchy game. I'm strictly going against the public tonight.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Most sports fans don't wager as intensely as the people here do and so it is easier for the leagues (specifically NBA and NFL) to fix the outcomes without an uproar.

It's comical when I heard that Adam silver couldn't be as corrupt or as obvious as David stern was with the fixing and yet he enforced selective suspensions on key players in the finals nonetheless. The most outrageous part of it was that the public didn't bat an eye!

Most of what's been said is dead on with holding and interference of some sort on just about EVERY play but the key fact that some have stated is that this has been going on since the beginning. I think it's just gotten sloppy and blatant as opposed to more subtle and composed fixing in years past.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Fukkers can call whatever they want to with impunity. Phantom bullshit calls control the games the way they see fit. Block in the back, holding, illegal hands to the face, pass interference, illegal receiver downfield, chop block, etc., etc.

KC just ran a kick return back and a bullshit flag comes out of nowhere to take it back. Refs won't even say who was the guilty party.
    "waaaahhhh i lost my bet, waaaaahhh"

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Alabama @ Ole Miss game Saturday had arguably the worst officiating crew ever. They blew so many calls both ways it was laughable.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

I say eliminate the holding call. Let the players push off on pass plays and let linemen hold. Getting sick of these bullshit holding calls.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

I think the game moves too fast for some of these guys. Plus technology has become so advanced we can zoom in, freeze, and scrutinize every play. Most officials take a lot of pride in there work, but there will always be a large margin of error with the human element of officiating.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Football use to be...huddle up...run the veer or one of 20 passes in the game. Huddle up again, repeat. With 250lb linemen wearing baggy jerseys. Each team might get 50-60 plays a game.

Now teams are trying to run 100 plays a game, mostly passes, huge linemen that can run sub 5.0 40s. Receivers running 4.5 40s. It's move move move and now the officials are tasked with the job of protecting players. Bigger faster players and more rules

Its just too much for some of these old guys

vegasridah
    Sbr's Finest
    vegasridah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

referees are definitely one of the conduits of fakery used to control NFL games and this is beyond doubt to any objective, mindful person.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Football use to be...huddle up...run the veer or one of 20 passes in the game. Huddle up again, repeat. With 250lb linemen wearing baggy jerseys. Each team might get 50-60 plays a game.

Now teams are trying to run 100 plays a game, mostly passes, huge linemen that can run sub 5.0 40s. Receivers running 4.5 40s. It's move move move and now the officials are tasked with the job of protecting players. Bigger faster players and more rules

Its just too much for some of these old guys
    Maybe in a few seasons they'll allow the floating overhead cameras and other technology to spot penalties from all angles. Just brainstorming but if you want to get things right, just like the implementation of instant replay and the digital first down lines and FG range markers why not try it out. Have a couple of extra guys watching these camera angles and spot the calls that on the field officials might miss in the midst of the speed and chaos. They let coordinators and coaches coach from the press boxes and feed real time images to players on sidelines to review between possessions to adjust so why not?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by jimminn View Post
    I say eliminate the holding call. Let the players push off on pass plays and let linemen hold. Getting sick of these bullshit holding calls.

Would mean lower scores. NFL wants HIGH scores

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Now they can remove players due to the "concussion protocol". Great
    This is the first thing I thought of when they started doing this. How long until someone gets to a ref with a bag full of cash to pull a key player in a key situation for "concussion like symptoms"?

These refs still only work part time and have other jobs/careers. It's laughable.

trump4prez
    trump4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Fifa and NFL the two most corrupt organizations. Both billion + dollar orgs registered as non profit orgs!

GoSTEELERS77
    GoSTEELERS77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

The fumbled called after review in the Bengals game might have been worst in history, not joking and I'm a steelers

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Nfl > wwe

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3644

NFL refs manage and control the outcomes of game spreads and mls, as it fits their handlers. In all major league games, fixing is widespread, at least, in the point spread wagers.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Easy way to fix holding, make all lineman offensive and defensive wear big woven mitts on their hands so there's no way they can grab jerseys, center is the only exception. Imagine what a fumble in the middle of the line would look like too! Talk about a hot potato!

vegaschulo
    vegaschulo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2689

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Easy way to fix holding, make all lineman offensive and defensive wear big woven mitts on their hands so there's no way they can grab jerseys, center is the only exception. Imagine what a fumble in the middle of the line would look like too! Talk about a hot potato!
    Hahahahaha dude that was funny as hell!!!!

clockwise
    clockwise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5763

NFL is "entertainment" not a sport

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by vegaschulo View Post
    Hahahahaha dude that was funny as hell!!!!
    Hell is not fun unless you like being barbecued alive.

MikeyPicks1
    MikeyPicks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7687

Here we go again with the no-call PI. Beyond suspect!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

If ive learned anything from this thread its that youd better beat the cl0sing line when betting home dogs!

MalikHusam
    I LIKE IT
    MalikHusam's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 870

if league wants to punish belichek and tells refs to fix against patriots, what's best way to do it?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

My God... Flags all over the damn place today. Every fukking game has double digit flags thrown. You run a play then you look to see if there's a flag afterwards. The game of football is really starting to be a bad watch.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11869

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    My God... Flags all over the damn place today. Every fukking game has double digit flags thrown. You run a play then you look to see if there's a flag afterwards. The game of football is really starting to be a bad watch.
    It seems like every big return play is guaranteed to have a flag

lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    It seems like every big return play is guaranteed to have a flag
    only if it affects the spread

First 1234 Last