grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol yet only one is reported so sheep like you think it is real and go around calling it "official." Foot in mouth by grease again.

Again, the real unemployment number is not below 5%. Getting emotional isn't going to change that.

Look at the chart dipshit. The gap between the U3 and U6 IS NOT substantially larger than it has been in the past. Look at 1994.

You are the SHEEP fool

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

another fine example of how you don't understand economics, simply comparing numbers from different times is a big no-no without reasons and you even learn that intro statistics too. Twice you didn't pay attention. Also another reason why economics is not a science but you wouldn't even begin to understand that.

Also, the difference is larger. Percentage points matter you fool but not as much as the reasons why which you completely pass over like the sheep you are. Millions of people leaving the work force are not going to come back this time and there will be even more if hillary wins. And, that doesn't even factor in TPP. As usual you don't have a clue what is going on, you're just a headline reader and think you know something.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

What proof have you posted brooks?
    No link, no stats....nothing.
    Youre attacking grease for posting illegitimate stats while you post absolutely nothing.
    Nothing.

Not even an opinion on the unemployment rate.
    Just bullshit like "its not 5%". "I have nothing to back this up but, just trust me!".
    You cant just disagree with someone while failing to provide proof to support your argument.

Well you can but, thats why people are calling you a child.
    Because thats how it comes off when you post.

Just trying to help you improve your posting style.

Stay safe Brooksy.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Youre attacking grease for posting illegitimate stats while you post absolutely nothing.
    Nothing.

Not even an opinion on the unemployment rate.
    Just bullshit like "its not 5%". "I have nothing to back this up but, just trust me!".
    You cant just disagree with someone while failing to provide proof to support your argument.

Well you can but, thats why people are calling you a child.
    Because thats how it comes off when you post.

Just trying to help you improve your posting style.

Stay safe Brooksy.
    catch up you fool, not going to post the same thing 100 times when I'm talking to a proven sheep like grease who will just ignore it. Plus, an idiot like yourself wouldn't even understand it. Honestly a wonder why you even post in these threads when you know you're going to embarrass yourself like in the NFL thread.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I dont think thats why you dont post links supporting your claims. I think its because you dont know shit and you lie. You cant find links to support your lies so, thats why you dont post them. You are transparent and for lack of a better word....... desperate

brooks85

I dont think thats why you dont post links supporting your claims. I think its because you dont know shit and you lie. You cant find links to support your lies so, thats why you dont post them. You are transparent and for lack of a better word....... desperate
    well I'm not too worried about what an admitted idiot thinks jay lol but I appreciate the comedy of you embarrassing yourself over and over. You can't even remember your own posts but you're going to tell someone what you "think." The clown show is great jay.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

So, bottom line here is.....
    You arent going to post a link supporting your bullshit????

brooks85

hilarious cause grease already posted a link proving what the real unemployment rate is.

I really do enjoy your stupidity jay and even funnier since you're an admitted idiot. Don't have to feel bad about watching you be stupid. But damn you do some great work lol the way you get that foot in your mouth and at such speeds... impressive

grease lightnin
    &

another fine example of how you don't understand economics, simply comparing numbers from different times is a big no-no without reasons and you even learn that intro statistics too. Twice you didn't pay attention. Also another reason why economics is not a science but you wouldn't even begin to understand that.

Also, the difference is larger. Percentage points matter you fool but not as much as the reasons why which you completely pass over like the sheep you are. Millions of people leaving the work force are not going to come back this time and there will be even more if hillary wins. And, that doesn't even factor in TPP. As usual you don't have a clue what is going on, you're just a headline reader and think you know something.

The sky is blue, brooks. It really is.

grease lightnin
    &

He has no link. I posted the link with both U3 and U6.

Everytime brooks (or any other person that tries to dishonestly discount the recovery) says something like, "The unemployent number is phony because that is not the real unemployment number", they are referring to the U6 number.

The problem with that is, the U3 is the official number, it always has been. And the U6 is not bad at all when you compare it to what is has been in the past.

Jay, look at the chart half way down the page and you will see what I am saying. http://unemploymentdata.com/unemploy...-unemployment/
    Last edited by grease lightnin; 09-14-16 at 11:45 AM.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post

The sky is blue, brooks. It really is.

first true statement made by grease, good job. It won't last though.

He has no link. I posted the link with both U3 and U6.

Everytime brooks (or any other person that tries to dishonestly discount the recovery) says something like, "The unemployent number is phony because that is not the real unemployment number", they are referring to the U6 number.

The problem with that is, the U3 is the official number, it always has been. And the U6 is not bad at all when you compare it to what is has been in the past.

Jay, look at the chart half way down the page and you will see what I am saying. http://unemploymentdata.com/unemploy...-unemployment/

lol hilarious how you put your foot in your mouth after being embarrassed on this very subject. Literally just the page prior. You think it is true because the government told you so. That is just hilarious.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

he never will
    like most trump supporters, the cognitive abilities aren't there I'll back that up with proof-->
    http://www.politicususa.com/2016/05/...st-people.html

grease lightnin
    &

first true statement made by grease, good job. It won't last though.

lol hilarious how you put your foot in your mouth after being embarrassed on this very subject. Literally just the page prior. You think it is true because the government told you so. That is just hilarious.

Ok brooks, so you are making a thinly veiled suggestion that at some time in the past, the U6 was the generally accepted unemployment number???

SHOW US WHEN or STFU

Fukking inbred

brooks85

Ok brooks, so you are making a thinly veiled suggestion that at some time in the past, the U6 was the generally accepted unemployment number???

SHOW US WHEN or STFU

Fukking inbred

I haven't made any thinly veiled suggestion. I've been very clear in proving what a sheep you are. Well you do the work I just pointed it out.

lol "official" silly moron

grease lightnin
    &

I haven't made any thinly veiled suggestion. I've been very clear in proving what a sheep you are. Well you do the work I just pointed it out.

lol "official" silly moron

Brooks.... anytime a member of the media or an economist, or anyone, ever, has said,

"Unemployment is at..."

Followed by a percentage, they are referring to the U3.

Period. It is the official baseline number used to gauge the level of employment in the US.

Period.

Stop wasting everyone's time dumbass (including your own)

brooks85

Brooks.... anytime a member of the media or an economist, or anyone ever, has said,

"Unemployment is at..."

Followed by a percentage, they are referring to the U3.

Period. It is the official baseline number used to gauge the level of employment in the US.

Period.

Stop wasting everyone's time dumbass (including your own)

I truly enjoy how you keep proving what a sheep you are.

And, you are 100% wrong about the economist part. The same reason you were wrong on brexit, you follow tools, not real economists. There is a reason real economists knew brexit was a good thing and a huge buying opportunity.

I can keep saying at it and you can't do anything about it but show what a sheep you truly are. The real unemployment rate is not 5% and you can't change that with your sheepness.

Hoopsboy
    Hoopsboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Starts at the govt level my man. Instil a work ethic. Money for hood clean up. Creates accomplishment/ pride.
    Money they can live on, not piddly crap. Watch how the inner cities clean up bringing in businesses and stability.
    I will go a step further, it starts at the education level and at home. As a teacher, I see the kids that show up in my class room each day; unmotivated, without direction and skills, more concerned with their phone or ipad. Pushed through the system so that they don't become data used against schools for funding. Some of these students are pushed to be college bound when many of them should be in a trade school; learning a skill to make a living. I wouldn't say that the youth feel entitled but they can figured out quickly that their family survives on government handouts and they're ok to continue the trend that they learn at home.....education is unnecessary, just do what make you feel happy and refute discipline and directives.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Brooks is obsessed with sheep.
    Points Awarded:

grease lightnin gave Grits n' Gravy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: grease lightnin

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gritter stay out of thread

You were out of work for 6 years

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Gritter stay out of thread

You were out of work for 6 years
    Really baldy? Haven't been unemployed in my life. Haven't made less than 6 figures on the books since I was 23. Just remember baldy I can buy and sell you and your entire family tree with the cash sitting in my nightstand.

When you own businesses that employ over 200 people then you can talk. Until then put that mouth around Opie's dick or he will smack you like you were his wife.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would fly back to Vegas if I knew $20 steak was coming from you

Man you cannot afford it

Gritter you and I in same boat

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Really baldy? Haven't been unemployed in my life. Haven't made less than 6 figures on the books since I was 23. Just remember baldy I can buy and sell you and your entire family tree with the cash sitting in my nightstand.

When you own businesses that employ over 200 people then you can talk. Until then put that mouth around Opie's dick or he will smack you like you were his wife.

grease lightnin
    &

I truly enjoy how you keep proving what a sheep you are.

And, you are 100% wrong about the economist part. The same reason you were wrong on brexit, you follow tools, not real economists. There is a reason real economists knew brexit was a good thing and a huge buying opportunity.

I can keep saying at it and you can't do anything about it but show what a sheep you truly are. The real unemployment rate is not 5% and you can't change that with your sheepness.

Brooks you are a little fukking baby.

GFYS

You make ZERO valid points but you just bug me you stupid little cocksured prick.
    Last edited by grease lightnin; 09-14-16 at 08:00 PM.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Brooks is obsessed with sheep.
    In more ways than one, I am sure.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Bobby waves and hoopsboy both hit the nail on the head here.

brooks85

Brooks you are a little fukking baby.

GFYS

You make ZERO valid points but you just bug me you stupid little cocksured prick.
    I have no doubt considering the multiple things I've proven about you. Very ignorant, emotional and a sheep. The emoticons really drive it home.

There is a reason I even used your own posts to prove you have no idea what you're talking about because they contradicted each other. Then you have the 28 pages, brexit, trump and when you pretended to be a moderate which lasted for 2 posts lol so ya I have no doubt I bug you. You're no different than acoochy, thor, kraken, chico, rkelly, khicks, d2, jay, jtoler and so many others who hate facts, logic and being proven a sheep.

grease lightnin
    &

I have no doubt considering the multiple things I've proven about you. Very ignorant, emotional and a sheep. The emoticons really drive it home.

I think you are a bot created by gauchojake.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I would fly back to Vegas if I knew $20 steak was coming from you

Man you cannot afford it

Gritter you and I in same boat
    jj can't afford a steak but he's going to get on a plane. the bald prick is an intern in fishdick's dumpster diving business. no wonder you are broke. can't buy steaks with used condoms and syringes.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Gritter who is the real JJ gold enlighten the forum here

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    he is a 40 something shut in who gets paid a few bucks to be the village idiot on a sports gambling forum.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Gritter knows everything and everyone

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Gritter knows everything and everyone
    I might be related to Bo.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

shits getting thick in here

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Many JJGOLD imposters taking turns posting under that name, not sure which one is the real if he doesn't show up with a video.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Many JJGOLD imposters taking turns posting under that name, not sure which one is the real if he doesn't show up with a video.
    it's gaucherjake.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Ro0k View Post
    Age discrimination is also very real. I know a hard worker who at the age of 55 lost their position due to downsizing and he went from making a 6 figure income to places like the stop and shop bakery or home depot not even calling back. Been unemployed for about a year now and before someone turns it into a race issue, he is white middle class. He applies to different jobs every day to no avail. He's currently resorting to Uber...driving a car that he leased right before lay off and murdering the miles on that car.
    This is truth. Companies are blatantly not hiring older workers although the country has become older. You might be able to find part time work or seasonal but good luck finding permanent work if your middle aged.

First 1234 Last