Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14043

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    you're from boston. you'd let your wife get creampied by brady daily.
    Intelligent come back. I'm lowering my iq by still even talking about this.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Dumbest proposal ever. You milk the Brady gravy train until there's nothing left. You think Garofolo's gonna pack Gillete Stadium and sell tickets? The guy had one decent game and now you want to anoint him the starter when you still have the greatest QB to ever play in the NFL. Get outta here with that garbage!
    your not even from boston and you'd let the whole black players from the pats creampie your wife daily.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Intelligent come back. I'm lowering my iq by still even talking about this.
    well considering it's under a 100...

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Dumbest proposal ever. You milk the Brady gravy train until there's nothing left. You think Garofolo's gonna pack Gillete Stadium and sell tickets? The guy had one decent game and now you want to anoint him the starter when you still have the greatest QB to ever play in the NFL. Get outta here with that garbage!
    Exactly..

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    your not even from boston and you'd let the whole black players from the pats creampie your wife daily.
    I suspect u are about 12? Am I far off?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I suspect u are about 12? Am I far off?
    i'm 2. i'm just precocious. there's a story behind my comment to deathadder.

the guy was bitching and crying about moneyshot posting pics of the girls in his thread, then the next day, he made a comment about how he would let usain bolt bang his wife.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

Garafolo is better than Brady. Take that!!

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Patriots always love to throwaway players once they hit their peak. They really could get the farm for Brady. In any case, I can't see them doing it to him. Brady is the identity of the team and they wouldnt do anything to damper that.
    Last edited by xKMACKx; 09-12-16 at 06:00 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

That's like asking to trade President Obama for President Trump. Bad trade. One is a first ballot HOF..the other one is a rookie with a big mouth.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    The guy has maybe 1 or 2 years left. The Cowboys or Vikings would give them everything for that dude.
    look at the salary cap hit...not happening

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9410

Before people proclaim Jimmy G. a star, remember a bunch of other QBs who had great first couple of games and flamed out.

Jets fans will recall one, Glenn Foley, who threw for like 500 yards in his first start against SF in Year 2 of the Parcells run. Within 3 weeks, he was on the bench never to be heard from again.

How about Dolphins' fans? Remember Scott Mitchell? Played well in a few games when Marino went down, got a huge deal and crapped out.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

I wonder if Brady has been texting the equipment guys to tamper with Jimmy G's balls.

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

McDaniels called a great game most of Garoppolo's reads were 1-on-1 routes Pats receivers just stepped up big time he deserves credit for showing poise and accuracy but he is not ready for the rigors of the NFL. Defense made him look better but he does not have the ability to read defenses pre-snap like Brady you can tell most of his pre-snap calls were simple as can be. Not ready for the bumps of the 16 game grind yet.

Money23
    Money23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5654

Have you been posting your plays @ringemup? Been waiting to see you back in here for football season!

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Quote Originally Posted by Money23 View Post
    Have you been posting your plays @ringemup? Been waiting to see you back in here for football season!
    I post a play if I see one during the regular season most likely a play or two each week, just observing the early weeks to get a better look at a few teams it is hard to find a handicapping edge this early in the year but may have play this week just look for my thread on a game at the end of the week in CFB subforum. GL with your season.

BoKnowsBest
    BoKnowsBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3640

Cowherd was talking about this today.

First 12