KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Do you guys realize that if she is replaced by Biden the Democrats win in a landslide? Only chance Trump has is if Clinton stays on the ballot.
    Her ego is too big to drop out, dems would love nothing more then to replace her but unfortunately for them they have the most power hungry person running. Unless she croaks she's the nominee

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Her ego is too big to drop out, dems would love nothing more then to replace her but unfortunately for them they have the most power hungry person running. Unless she croaks she's the nominee
    yup

she cares only about being president, not the country. The opposite of Trump.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

I think she has no choice in the matter, but to stay in. There are a lot of contributors to her foundation that are expecting something for their money with her in the White House. If she voluntarily dropped out, I'd be curious to see how those donors might react. She and Bill have really put themselves in a dilemma.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Billary 2016 or Trump....

We are in trouble....well more than we already are..

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    What's up krank how the move go?
    Went well. Wife and daughter are in San Jose, First weekend in the new place I got football on, place to myself, nurses coming and going, insane weekend

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alright this is all getting Twilight Zone weird. Someone just tweeted out a coincidence, Chelsea's apartment where Hillary was driven to for her rest on 26th Street used to be a wait for it wait for it Home Health Care center before she rented it out. How convenient if this is indeed true.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Trump is still +230. That's a lot of free money to give away.
    +184 at pinny right now. Was +425 2 weeks ago. Was +230 just 2 days ago.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

The books are gonna make a killing off of Trumptards supporters.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    +184 at pinny right now. Was +425 2 weeks ago. Was +230 just 2 days ago.
    What's the takeback on Trump not winning?

Nevermind... I just looked. Trump is NOT +184.

Pinnacle has "Trump and all others" vs. Hillary. That is VERY different. In other words, if Hillary drops out or drops dead...that +184 cashes - even if Trump loses.

That's a Hillary win/lose market, not a Trump market.

I want to find any book that has a simple "Trump no" at lower than -200.
    Last edited by d2bets; 09-11-16 at 11:39 PM.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

wouldn't it be an ironic ending if she croaked at the pinnacle of her (shitty) political career, while so many close to the clinton's who might have "knew things" mysteriously have had "unfortunate/untimely deaths"

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

she probably ended up with Polonium-210 in her tea

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    nothing a good laugh before bed. That's great

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

How can you stand with Hillary...when Hillary can't even stand herself
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Clinton campaign just ordered in Pizza....hear it's from Little Seizures

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    she probably ended up with Polonium-210 in her tea
    Kraken what's your professional opinion of the drug regimen they put her on for the thyroid condition a few years back?

Also comment on her blood clots in her head...are these common?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    How can you stand with Hillary...when Hillary can't even stand herself

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

She'll never make it 4 years in office. Why do you think she is not speaking, doing rallies, and traveling like Trump?

She's old and can't hold.. She's fat and sickly.. We all knew this..

You'll be voting for the Vice President Tim Kaine for your President and not Hillary so keep that in mind... Tim is kind of a kiss ass idiot if you ask me..

Trump can do a better job then him... Trump is none stop and full of energy..

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Coughing fits and pneumonia could point towards that she has dementia or Parkinson's disease.
    The next 55 days will be interesting.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

There is 0% chance that we will ever see an election this f'd up. You can't even make shit up. Egomaniacal Charlatan vs. Epileptic Kunt. God Bless America.
    Last edited by Foxx; 09-12-16 at 01:03 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

i think biden will be the new president. Reason that trump is quiet is because he is afraid of anyone else

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

The HillBot is falling apart. You can see her nuts and bolts fall out of her pants at the 0:30 mark

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    The HillBot is falling apart. You can see her nuts and bolts fall out of her pants at the 0:30 mark

There must REALLY be a snuke in her snizz!

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post

"The Raiders went for two and got it?????"........Hillary Clinton

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Thank goodness for the internet. If it were not for the citizen journalists with video cameras we would have never learned of this. The corporate controlled media would continue covering up her health issues.
    Last edited by Isaiah; 09-12-16 at 02:44 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: vegasridah

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I'm baffled that so many people hate Trump, and will vote for her. Or neither, and Johnson who doesn't even know what Aleppo is. I just don't get it. He's not a politician, has great minds behind him, and has been successful. But, people don't understand the few bankruptcies are just Chapter 11, and how any business works. Way better than the corruption in Washington. Now he's racist, yet Jesse Jackson praised him years ago and was never seen as racist until the media spun it.

Just unreal. The man will be President, and should be. Just like any other President it's not all on him. He will, and has surrounded himself with some of the most intelligent people at their positions. Do we want the same old establishment crap, or some real chance at a change? The Republicans that won't endorse him make it obvious what's up. They want their cushy jobs, and money. Regardless of it probably becoming 7 to 2 on the Supreme Court to the Liberal views, and what built this country circles the drain. Our Constitution is no more, and we continue to crumble.

Rome didn't fall in a day, but we're gonna fall faster than them instead of reversing this scary trend. I hope I die before I'm stuck next to the uneducated Liberals. Well, many may be 'educated' by Liberal professors.

Conservatives are considered racist. Yet, we want to create jobs for all. I have faith in that. I haven't had a job in six years. I could be on food stamps, and sit down in the system taking advantage of many things. I don't want to. I work odd jobs to get money, and bust my ass even though I have many reasons to get on disability. I need Trump. There are minimal jobs around here that can become careers, with retirement before I die.

Just sad. I don't see how people cannot see how she has been a failure for over 30 years. Along with being a liar, and selling herself for money. It's insane. But, Trump says bad things. Tells the damn truth, and he's terrible. At least give him a chance like everyone did Obama, who did nothing. Well, he did make things worse.
    Last edited by Cuse0323; 09-12-16 at 03:45 AM.
    Points Awarded:

triplecrown333 gave Cuse0323 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ByeShea, and sheepgotwool

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Come on , pneumonia my ass

You don't damn near fall out, go to your daughters Clinton Funded apartment unless , unless you know if you go to the ER, game over, they run test after test and provide it to the public. You and your team then have no control , so you don't go at all to continue to hide it all
    It's easy to see she's very sick and the Dems , well, all they want is the White House, who it is , they don't give a rats ass.
    Pneumonia and go to an apartment, return outdoors 90 minutes later..lmao
    Yet people will believe them
    Sad

Flashmo
    Flashmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24327

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if she keels over dead during the first debate
    We should be so lucky

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Reality.

I love how Democrat voters think these elections are about "the issues" and that Hillary would gladly step aside if it meant "progress". Meanwhile if it was politically viable and advantageous to her she would execute her detractors.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Reality.

I love how Democrat voters think these elections are about "the issues" and that Hillary would gladly step aside if it meant "progress". Meanwhile if it was politically viable and advantageous to her she would execute her detractors.
    Exactly...this is a notch on her belt personally and nothing more. She's been in position of huge power for 30 years and hasn't yet done what she promised she'll do this time around...what has changed?

And interesting factsgiving her the huge benefit of the doubt that okay it is pneumonia on top of the other obvious issues....

Liberals spent all afternoon saying it's just minor sickness everyday stuff nothing to worry about even though pneumonia kills more people over age 65 per year than gun violence! Isn't that a huge issue for them and not minor?

She was diagnosed on Friday yet she still convened that photo op meeting with Petreaus and Chertoff and a few other events and was just fine....yet she was irresponsible to be contagious to them and then all the people in close quarters yesterday morning as well as Chelsea's young kids in her apartment?

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    Come on , pneumonia my ass

You don't damn near fall out, go to your daughters Clinton Funded apartment unless , unless you know if you go to the ER, game over, they run test after test and provide it to the public. You and your team then have no control , so you don't go at all to continue to hide it all
    It's easy to see she's very sick and the Dems , well, all they want is the White House, who it is , they don't give a rats ass.
    Pneumonia and go to an apartment, return outdoors 90 minutes later..lmao
    Yet people will believe them
    Sad
    Ever heard of HIPAA?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

She is sick

More than they are saying

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    She is sick

More than they are saying
    Exactly. The only thing we can be sure of is that whatever they say is a half truth at best. Anyone who who believes the simple pneumonia story is a sheep.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Hillary could switch her campaign to "I'll survive until the election" and her sheep would still follow. If she doesn't make it to the election that is a huge win for the political class. They thought they could push any candidate but they don't realize not everyone is like kraken. Same thing with Brexit.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

First 123456 ... Last