bigdaddy1
    bigdaddy1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

how desperate are the cowboys!!!!

signing mark sanchez...they might as well ask stauback to QB!!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is good

Dallas loaded

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Newsflash, not very many teams at all have a 3rd string QB on the roster.

Clearly, Dallas does not want to play Sanchez, nor do they intend for him to play.

The Cowboys didn't have go give up anything to claim him off waivers and he is actually paid very cheap. At least they now have someone with a little experience in the event the fkn wheels fall off the cart.

Who would you recommend they pick up instead?

bigdaddy1

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    Newsflash, not very many teams at all have a 3rd string QB on the roster.

Clearly, Dallas does not want to play Sanchez, nor do they intend for him to play.

The Cowboys didn't have go give up anything to claim him off waivers and he is actually paid very cheap. At least they now have someone with a little experience in the event the fkn wheels fall off the cart.

Who would you recommend they pick up instead?
    first of they shoudve started drafting QB about 3 years ago....since they havent they now have big problems should that kid Prescott get injured.youre right for the fact that sanchez is cheap but he aint cheap for no reason!!!!this being said its a little late to recommend anyone right now however the cowboys would be better without sanchez thats for sure

jjgold

Sanchez playoff qb

What he is built for

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

What he is built for ?

butt fumble

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Why did Denver let him go then Gold.

bigdaddy1

interception!

Fire in da hole

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy1 View Post
    first of they shoudve started drafting QB about 3 years ago....since they havent they now have big problems should that kid Prescott get injured.youre right for the fact that sanchez is cheap but he aint cheap for no reason!!!!this being said its a little late to recommend anyone right now however the cowboys would be better without sanchez thats for sure
    The failure to draft a QB in prior drafts has zero bearing on the decision to sign Sanchez. Clearly, the Cowboys have done a horrible job in drafting and developing the backup QB position, however, they were exception Romo to be the starter for a long time to come. Regardless, that is a separate debate, but I do agree they did themselves a dis-justice.

That said, they are in the position and need a back-up. With your statement above, you are saying they would be better off without any back-up QB at all than with Sanchez?

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

If Dak gets hurt hes a cheap loaner...

dude was legend at usc dont forget

bigdaddy1

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    The failure to draft a QB in prior drafts has zero bearing on the decision to sign Sanchez. Clearly, the Cowboys have done a horrible job in drafting and developing the backup QB position, however, they were exception Romo to be the starter for a long time to come. Regardless, that is a separate debate, but I do agree they did themselves a dis-justice.

That said, they are in the position and need a back-up. With your statement above, you are saying they would be better off without any back-up QB at all than with Sanchez?
    very fair point fire, so to answer your question would ove went with a few options before sanchez....like whitehurst, yates who both have good experience and for me much better QB than sanchez. sanchez to predictible, fumbles a lot throws so many interceptions.let me put like this fire...if hes playing i dont want my money on the cowboys!!!!!

bigdaddy1

Quote Originally Posted by Hu$tle View Post
    If Dak gets hurt hes a cheap loaner...

dude was legend at usc dont forget
    was loaded from every where at usc. could afford 2-3 mistakes a game and they would still crushh opponents

jjgold

Dallas going to surprise this year

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy1 View Post
    interception!
    and . . . . ..always been over paid

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Dallas going to surprise this year
    Ya and be even worse thsn 8-8

bigdaddy1

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Ya and be even worse thsn 8-8

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Fire in da hole handled this thread with a lot more maturity, and a fukkload less profanity, than I personally would have, that's for damn sure.

Bigdaddy....listen up, motherfukker...if I want your opinion on the Cowboys, you'll fukkin know it. And I damn sure don't remember asking.

Starting threads like this when you've only got 120 posts is a REAL GOOD WAY to get your fukkin ass whooped.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

bigdaddy1

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Fire in da hole handled this thread with a lot more maturity, and a fukkload less profanity, than I personally would have, that's for damn sure.

Bigdaddy....listen up, motherfukker...if I want your opinion on the Cowboys, you'll fukkin know it. And I damn sure don't remember asking.

Starting threads like this when you've only got 120 posts is a REAL GOOD WAY to get your fukkin ass whooped.

your a fuuny clown

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

It's a sad day when you have see Mark Sanchez is a qb on your teams payroll, sorry Cowboys fans. I hope you won't have to play him, but when and if they do my bankroll will be happy

Fire in da hole

bigdaddy1

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    It's a sad day when you have see Mark Sanchez is a qb on your teams payroll, sorry Cowboys fans. I hope you won't have to play him, but when and if they do my bankroll will be happy

Fire in da hole

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Hoping Dak does so well the Cowboys have a decision to make as to whether or not to bring back Romo. Personally, I like Romo. I think he has caught alot of crap over the years, but I just don't see him a being reliable anymore with all his back issues. I actually feel kinda sorry for him.

Yes, as you can clearly tell, I love me some Cowboys. Also, Rangers, who will fkn kick ass this year. Hopefully, we won't take it down to the last out again only to give the WS away.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

afgballer56
    afgballer56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

Sanchez playoff qb

What he is built for
    funniest thing if read in a while

jjgold

Most QB's in NFL are not great so everyone in the same boat

Dallas in a strong postion

arrgy
    arrgy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1904

Sanchez and Bradford have the same basic stats, except...

Sanchez has gone to 6 playoff games and won 4. Bradford hasn't.

One gets traded for a first round pick, the other gets thrown on the trash heap.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

fukin Opie already in mid season form

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by arrgy View Post
    Sanchez and Bradford have the same basic stats, except...

Sanchez has gone to 6 playoff games and won 4. Bradford hasn't.

One gets traded for a first round pick, the other gets thrown on the trash heap.

is there any intelligent life here at SBR.....how many of those 4 playoff wins did he have any involvement with?