Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    just stick to being a blind squirrel mac and don't trade your 401k, you clearly wouldn't know how to actively manage it so just let it sit and be glad lebron is back home.

also, mac since you're not aware

stock market =/= economy
    You can easily research the stock thread here and look at the stocks I said to add this year and you would see how well I can manage. I won't even bump them because I don't need to gloat. The Stock market basically reflects the economic conditions of an economy. It tells you the sentiment of the people, filtering out the bullshit agenda's like you have and your hate for anything from the Democrats. See, I'm impartial, I don't give a shit about either party and I can be non emotional about what is happening around me. You see fear, despair, hopelessness, world crashing, while I see opportunity, positive, new blood, new life. You see the worst of times... I see the best of times. Maybe you're right. I just choose to live a life of abundance.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

but it just was and everyone saw it, you can't run from post history. And, I know you barely post which is why I specifically said that. You post, get proven a fool and runaway. Rinse and repeat.
    Makes sense yet have no history to back it up, continue making shyt up fool. It doesnt make you look any smarter, yes you are correct everyone does see you.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    They dont see that parties are fuckn run by higher powers aka Big corps who tell them what fuckn do Kahn. They wont understand you man all they see is Dems and Reps and white and black. The would be better off blind I think.
    yeah that's why i don't bother with these politard threads.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Makes sense yet have no history to back it up, continue making shyt up fool. It doesnt make you look any smarter

how about this thread?

again, you failed twice.

You can't deny your foot was in your mouth when someone who I could count on one hand the number of times I've agreed with, lb, posted the exact same thing in response to mac as I did. Foot in mouth.

Then mac acknowledges he didn't even read the articles, only title and you're saying I'm losing an argument to him lol Foot in mouth again.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You can easily research the stock thread here and look at the stocks I said to add this year and you would see how well I can manage. I won't even bump them because I don't need to gloat. The Stock market basically reflects the economic conditions of an economy. It tells you the sentiment of the people, filtering out the bullshit agenda's like you have and your hate for anything from the Democrats. See, I'm impartial, I don't give a shit about either party and I can be non emotional about what is happening around me. You see fear, despair, hopelessness, world crashing, while I see opportunity, positive, new blood, new life. You see the worst of times... I see the best of times. Maybe you're right. I just choose to live a life of abundance.
    110% wrong mac. You don't know what you're talking about. I'm not going to waste my time but I'll tell you what to search in google.

the Fed

QE

corporate buybacks

This is a story that is many years old so catch up, your 401k will depend on it.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    lol so you reply to my post without reading the articles i posted. why even reply with your nonsense? i'm not talking about parties here pal. i couldn't give a shit about either.

jesus you clowns that really believe parties actually matter...
    I replied to one of your post that was titled "small business defaults rise, borrowing drops". I simply said that banks aren't lending to small business and that the rules have pretty much put small businesses at a disadvantage in many situations. You then proceeded to tell me NO, which I assume you must disagree with my statements??

You were the one to mention political parties. You said things would only get worst under Hillary like it is under Obama. My reply made no mention of parties...

brooks85

the stock market is up and so is the number of people dependent on the government directly related to the fact poverty has grown under Obama. You say the stock market reflects economic conditions, not this time buddy. I could go on with more examples but that is probably the best so stop fighting it and enlightenment yourself for the long weekend.

Mac4Lyfe

110% wrong mac. You don't know what you're talking about. I'm not going to waste my time but I'll tell you what to search in google.
    This is a story that is many years old so catch up, your 401k will depend on it.
    Brooks, I have a general rule of thumb on taking advice. "Who's Stack is Bigger". I'd put my stack up against yours any day of the damn week.

brooks85

Brooks, I have a general rule of thumb on taking advice. "Who's Stack is Bigger".I'd put my stack up against yours any day of the damn week.
    well congrats then like the majority of funds the past 8 years who have bigger stacks than both of us you would have made little to no return and even lost because you didn't take the risk and ignore the fact the economy was and still is shit. But, who's stack is bigger right?

So with that, proving again you don't know what you're talking about you're simply benefiting from something hardly anyone could explain when it started, I'd put my stack against yours by the time we die. That I would definitely do and win.

brooks85

the Fed

QE

corporate buybacks

and I don't know why you cut the search terms out lol it is like you don't want to learn or something?

Mac4Lyfe

well congrats than like the majority of funds the past 8 years who have bigger stacks than both of us you would have made little to no return and even lost because you didn't take the risk and ignore the fact the economy was and still is shit. But, who's stack is bigger right?

So with that, proving again you don't know what you're talking about you're simply benefiting from something hardly anyone could explain when it started, I'd put my stack against yours by the time we die. That I would definitely do and win.
    You are too emotional, negative and overly pessimistic to ever do well in life, If you are anything like you post. Everything is black or white to you, right or wrong, yes or no. You have no middle ground which is bad for betting and investing.

brooks85

You are too emotional, negative and overly pessimistic to ever do well in life, If you are anything like you post. Everything is black or white to you, right or wrong, yes or no. You have no middle ground which is bad for betting and investing.

lol that isn't a response and the emoticon doesn't help it.

And, there is no middle ground on what we are talking about. The stock market is not the economy. Spend some time searching those terms in google, you clearly went into the QE parade with a nice 401k but you have no idea what happened next.

Mac4Lyfe

lol that isn't a response and the emoticon doesn't help it.

And, there is no middle ground on what we are talking about. The stock market is not the economy. Spend some time searching those terms in google, you clearly went into the QE parade with a nice 401k but you have no idea what happened next.
    I never said the stock market was the economy but what better sign of the wealth and resources of our nation than with the stock market? No matter what stat's I show you, you will find something negative to dispute it because of your hatred of Obama. Joblessness has gone down but you will dispute the facts, crime has gone down but you think we're living in Syria, Salaries have gone up but you think the entire nation is broke. Consumer spending is up but you think we're all using food stamps. There's no winning with you because you have a black cloud over your head. You say the stock market is not the economy but what better indicator do YOU HAVE on the economy? What better predictor of recessions have there been than the market? In the postwar era there's been 13 bear markets that led to 7 recessions within a year. I'd say the markets are a pretty good indicator. Of course you will disagree again and again.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

They dont see that parties are fuckn run by higher powers aka Big corps who tell them what fuckn do Kahn. They wont understand you man all they see is Dems and Reps and white and black. The would be better off blind I think.
    That is why we should of never rebuilt japan. Because corps. mean everything. What simpletons like BROOKSIE doesn't realize is REAGAN killed us because allowing monopolies set up us for failure. Clinton hurt us with the grahm-bliley-leach (all repubs) law that took away the layer that would of governor the greed of humans. Brooksie only a fool would think that you have a clue. Your failure to show any resemblance of facts that you know what your talking about. GROW THE penetrate UP AND START ADDING TO THE CONVERSATION!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Blacks are worse off now than ever before under the Obama administration

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Double J once in a while i screw around on a sight called deal dash. If u like an item and don't want to sit there all day u place the amount of bids u will risk and it will deal them out automatically. JJ, i was just wondering if u have that post or similar ones like it set up on that type of system. Im not sure u are even home and ur comp spits out one of your racial quotes automatically. I know u were one of the first guy who posted video's so maybe u have this system now? "blacks are scum" "MMA is fixed"

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Double J once in a while i screw around on a sight called deal dash. If u like an item and don't want to sit there all day u place the amount of bids u will risk and it will deal them out automatically. JJ, i was just wondering if u have that post or similar ones like it set up on that type of system. Im not sure u are even home and ur comp spits out one of your racial quotes automatically. I know u were one of the first guy who posted video's so maybe u have this system now? "blacks are scum" "MMA is fixed"
    Haven't you figured out his modus of operandi? If a black guy posts something in the thread he posts a racist post after him to get a reaction. It's despicable but the mods are asleep at the wheel as usual. You report the racist post and nothing happens. Then a few hours later he spits out another racist post. Shari and the other mods are too busy to reprimand him.

brooks85

I never said the stock market was the economy but what better sign of the wealth and resources of our nation than with the stock market? No matter what stat's I show you, you will find something negative to dispute it because of your hatred of Obama. Joblessness has gone down but you will dispute the facts, crime has gone down but you think we're living in Syria, Salaries have gone up but you think the entire nation is broke. Consumer spending is up but you think we're all using food stamps. There's no winning with you because you have a black cloud over your head. You say the stock market is not the economy but what better indicator do YOU HAVE on the economy? What better predictor of recessions have there been than the market? In the postwar era there's been 13 bear markets that led to 7 recessions within a year. I'd say the markets are a pretty good indicator. Of course you will disagree again and again.

since the economy ultimately reflects people the number of them on welfare is the first thing you should look at. You don't add 10 million+ of them under a good economy.

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    That is why we should of never rebuilt japan. Because corps. mean everything. What simpletons like BROOKSIE doesn't realize is REAGAN killed us because allowing monopolies set up us for failure. Clinton hurt us with the grahm-bliley-leach (all repubs) law that took away the layer that would of governor the greed of humans. Brooksie only a fool would think that you have a clue. Your failure to show any resemblance of facts that you know what your talking about. GROW THE penetrate UP AND START ADDING TO THE CONVERSATION!

lol like educating you?

2 months ago you weren't even blaming clinton. You're fooling no one.

Mac4Lyfe

since the economy ultimately reflects people the number of them on welfare is the first thing you should look at. You don't add 10 million+ of them under a good economy.
    What's your definition of welfare? Medicaid, SNAP, Housing assistance, SSI, TNAF, Cash benefits, general assistance, Earned Income Tax Credit, free school lunches, WIC, Head Start, energy assistance, Pell Grants, etc.? Many people take advantage of government assistance. I think like 1/5th of the country but that doesn't mean they are all broke because only a very small few are unemployed and most of these benefits are a small part of their total incomes. Our population is growing, you should expect these numbers to go up. I'm not mad about someone getting earned income tax credit or medicaid or a Pell Grant. Why shouldn't we help people get ahead? None of this is an indicator on how bad the economy is btw.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

What's your definition of welfare? Medicaid, SNAP, Housing assistance, SSI, TNAF, Cash benefits, general assistance, Earned Income Tax Credit, free school lunches, WIC, Head Start, energy assistance, Pell Grants, etc.? Many people take advantage of government assistance. I think like 1/5th of the country but that doesn't mean they are all broke because only a very small few are unemployed and most of these benefits are a small part of their total incomes. Our population is growing, you should expect these numbers to go up. I'm not mad about someone getting earned income tax credit or medicaid or a Pell Grant. Why shouldn't we help people get ahead? None of this is an indicator on how bad the economy is btw.
    The problem is they don't get ahead. Many take the benefits for years....

brooks85

I agree so why keep them trapped with welfare?

Again, the economy is shit, you don't add to welfare under a good economy. Poverty does not increase under a good economy. The stock market is great right now though because it does not reflect the economy.

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

And if Donald Drumpf were President he'd destroy the world and there's not a single doubt in my mind he'd launch the nukes first. Think about that before you criticize Obama. He's been a good president in his 8 years in office, sure he's not perfect but no President has ever been.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most of our lives are worse now

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Damn, Brooks is triggered as hell.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Where do you live?? I actually have to drive miles and miles to find poor people.
    You obviously don't know much about low income housing. I guarantee there is some closer to you than you think.

NSN21
    NSN21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7886

If everything was going great with the economy, as many on the blue side say, then a guy like Donald Trump - who has built a very large part of his campaign on the fact that the system is a mess and everything is broke - would get very little momentum to make a presidential run and thus would have dropped out very early. Trump is having success because [lots of] people are genuinely struggling and are tired hearing how everything is great when it is not.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by NSN21 View Post
    Trump is having success because [lots of] people are genuinely struggling and are tired hearing how everything is great when it is not.
    trump is not having success
    the demmycrats are running the most unlikable & nefarious candidate since probably Dukakis in 1988 yet she's polling ahead in virtually every major swing state and has an 87% chance of winning the election
    trump at this point would have to be very lucky to top Romney's 206 electoral votes in 2012, let alone win the election...

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Politicians on both sides have ruined the economy. That's exactly why we need to give someone like Trump a chance. He is not a career politician and knows more about economics that any of these low lives in DC. We are getting screwed on trade and our infrastructure is crumbling. Hey, if after 4 years he doesn't deliver then get rid of him. But, why on earth would you keep voting for the very people that put us where we are? Electing Trump sends the best message that could ever be sent and that is, do the right thing or you're out.

NSN21
    NSN21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7886

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    trump is not having success
    the demmycrats are running the most unlikable & nefarious candidate since probably Dukakis in 1988 yet she's polling ahead in virtually every major swing state and has an 87% chance of winning the election
    trump at this point would have to be very lucky to top Romney's 206 electoral votes in 2012, let alone win the election...
    Success meaning he made a successful run in the primary. Ultimately he won, but for a guy like that, even a deep run would be a success. 99% of people who jump into politics from elsewhere end up failing, at least at first, in their initial run. Not saying he will win the election, but he's down to the final 2. I'd call that a success.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Brooks trolling again in another politic thread. Offers nothing but loves to call out other people for voicing their opinions. Most worthless poster on this form. He's incapable of arguing his side by having a useful discussion. Just calls everyone an idiot and then says he doesn't have the time to back his reasons, yet he can troll every single political thread. Classic idiot
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Politicians on both sides have ruined the economy. That's exactly why we need to give someone like Trump a chance. He is not a career politician and knows more about economics that any of these low lives in DC. We are getting screwed on trade and our infrastructure is crumbling. Hey, if after 4 years he doesn't deliver then get rid of him. But, why on earth would you keep voting for the very people that put us where we are? Electing Trump sends the best message that could ever be sent and that is, do the right thing or you're out.
    I can't stand either party but I really can't stand ANYONE that can cheat and fukk people out of money by any means necessary, especially filing bankruptcy over and over again while obviously rich as shit. Trump cares about no one but himself. Why would I want someone who has failed at almost every business he's done??? Mutherfukker killed the USFL and I loved the USFL. Fukk him.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

We don't need a crazy Dbag like Trump in office, slow and steady has been working and that's what Clinton will bring to the table.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Haven't you figured out his modus of operandi? If a black guy posts something in the thread he posts a racist post after him to get a reaction. It's despicable but the mods are asleep at the wheel as usual. You report the racist post and nothing happens. Then a few hours later he spits out another racist post. Shari and the other mods are too busy to reprimand him.
    Pav if I reported every racist on this site there would be about 50 of us left. I'm not a report type of guy. I use the ignore option. U have to be borderline retarded for me to use it. Only Brooks an Dwight have reached that level an using the word borderline is a tremendous stretch with these two.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Brooks trolling again in another politic thread. Offers nothing but loves to call out other people for voicing their opinions. Most worthless poster on this form. He's incapable of arguing his side by having a useful discussion. Just calls everyone an idiot and then says he doesn't have the time to back his reasons, yet he can troll every single political thread. Classic idiot
    Another in a very very very long list of Brooks supporters. Lol

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

Both suck but one is responsible for people's deaths.....
    You know what to do
    Last edited by Itsamazing777; 09-02-16 at 08:47 PM.

First 12345 ... Last