IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16125

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    They look like law abiding outstanding young men. I wonder what church they go to ?
    1 looks remorseful, the other looks despondent. Difficult to look like an angel when you've just killed a baby's mother.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most of the time black

80%

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Haven't heard too many stories of the violence throughout the entire state of Indiana. I'll keep looking.
    Come on bro. You know there are pockets of Indiana with crime. I'll name the obvious.

Gary, Indiana which has been known as a crime capital for years now. Plus, Gary is only 30 miles from Chicago (and only 16 miles from the border with Chicago's South Side). For Milwaukee Buck player Glenn Robinson ("Big Dog") was from Gary. Michael Jackson was originally from Gary.

And then I know pockets of Indianapolis have high crime as well. You know it's true man.

NBA player George Hill (currently on the Utah Jazz but used to be a San Antonio Spur & Indiana Pacer) is surely from the hood part of Indianapolis. Seems like a pretty standup dude though I'd say.
    Last edited by reppin_the_847; 08-29-16 at 09:22 PM.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Wade's mother wants to "help these people transform their minds and give them a different direction." Typical idiocy: blame the gun, forgive the person.
    So it just happens to be a total coincidence that countries who ban guns have like 1/100th or 1/1000th of the murder rate the US has? Is it just that American people are shitheads or could it be that there's actually a correlation?

Call me crazy but I think having access to a weapon like that makes it a hell of a lot easier for crazy people to do crazy things. Of course there are other ways. But this just makes it so easy on them.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    So it just happens to be a total coincidence that countries who ban guns have like 1/100th or 1/1000th of the murder rate the US has? Is it just that American people are shitheads or could it be that there's actually a correlation?

Call me crazy but I think having access to a weapon like that makes it a hell of a lot easier for crazy people to do crazy things. Of course there are other ways. But this just makes it so easy on them.
    Oh no you didnt. In a forum full of Americanos

jjgold

Ban guns
    So easy to solve

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
    Come on bro. You know there are pockets of Indiana with crime. I'll name the obvious.

Gary, Indiana which has been known as a crime capital for years now. Plus, Gary is only 30 miles from Chicago (and only 16 miles from the border with Chicago's South Side). For Milwaukee Buck player Glenn Robinson ("Big Dog") was from Gary. Michael Jackson was originally from Gary.

And then I know pockets of Indianapolis have high crime as well. You know it's true man.

NBA player George Hill (currently on the Utah Jazz but used to be a San Antonio Spur & Indiana Pacer) is surely from the hood part of Indianapolis. Seems like a pretty standup dude though I'd say.
    He is from broad ripple...not the hood lol

jjgold

The hoods will never change

These guys animals with 1st grade education

No chance

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post
    Oh no you didnt. In a forum full of Americanos
    I rarely ever get into that subject because I know 1) they're touchy about it 2) they're unwilling to accept any kind of facts that go against it because it's so deeply entrenched in their culture. Sometimes I just can't help myself though. Very rarely.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    He is from broad ripple...not the hood lol
    Well I stand corrected on that then lol. You probably know Indy way better than I do.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16125

What if the red coats come back?

First 12