Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Vivid are u friend or foe?

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Another guy who doesn't have a clue. Hey lonely gambler when u go into a grocery store if a sign says " rotten apples" 30 cents each, is that value? Or is buying fresh apples 2 dollars each the better call?
    yeah i dont have a clue, ive cashed out 5,000 last few months and have been on a break for a month, came back with a winner today. but yeha says the guy betting 1200 to win 400 or whatever you did. you really have a great clue in this game. idiot.

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    yeah i dont have a clue, ive cashed out 5,000 last few months and have been on a break for a month, came back with a winner today. but yeha says the guy betting 1200 to win 400 or whatever you did. you really have a great clue in this game. idiot.
    Only cuz I'm feeling good I'll respond. Congrats on ur 5,000 take. I paid more in tips this last July. Anywho, game is over so it's easy to say today I know, but there is no way, ( ok more than a 15-1 probability) that milw was going to win today. I'm not saying take 3-1 favs, but if ur in the game long enough u will know when it's proper to take a 3-1 price.

Bostongambler

Rock on

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Only cuz I'm feeling good I'll respond. Congrats on ur 5,000 take. I paid more in tips this last July. Anywho, game is over so it's easy to say today I know, but there is no way, ( ok more than a 15-1 probability) that milw was going to win today. I'm not saying take 3-1 favs, but if ur in the game long enough u will know when it's proper to take a 3-1 price.
    lol good for you im only 23. and keep posting your plays. ill have the last laugh with your crazy jucicy plays.

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

Another guy who doesn't have a clue. Hey lonely gambler when u go into a grocery store if a sign says " rotten apples" 30 cents each, is that value? Or is buying fresh apples 2 dollars each the better call?
    You can still choke on fresh apples. Happens all the time.

Bostongambler

lol good for you im only 23. and keep posting your plays. ill have the last laugh with your crazy jucicy plays.
    So I guess u weren't paying attention son. My crazy juicy plays???? Am I advising a novice like ur self to got out and bet 3-1 favs? Of course not. But it doesn't mean u have to bet even money games every night cuz ur afraid of the juice. There was no over lay here . U bet the game not the money.

Make sense yet? If u still don't get it I'll have to say maybe u will have an enlightening.

Bostongambler

let him learn on his own bro
    Learn on my own??? Hahaha, now that's funny. I've been gambling longer than u have been alive. Just because something is a 3-1 fav doesn't mean it's a bad risk/ reward bet.

Go ahead bet -120 games each night and pass up high chalk plays cuz u are afraid to lay the juice.

Now I'm reading that all of a sudden I'm betting 3-1 favs routinely . Which is not the case and I never said or adhere to it.

First 123