CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

this amuses you ?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

I don't know about the abortion and Gay angle but it sure does seem people from LA can't catch a break. Many of them fled Katrina to other areas in the US. They come to Houston... Hurricane Rita, then Houston receives several floods over the years, 2 big one's this year and they flooded out mostly people from LA that relocated. Strange.

Then they had folks that moved to NY. Hurricane Sandy, a lot of LA people got hit there too. Jackson NC, another area where LA people who relocated got hit again. Crazy.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10202

The "Good" Pastor Perkins must have put the adage "Love Thy Brother As Thyself" to carnal practice earning the huge new swimming pool in his yard.

Poor people of Louisiana don't need this creep heeping any more problems on their state.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I hadn't seen the video on that page. That was pretty awesome:

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

don't forget what happened to cutter as well

LA tragedy

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Can't speak for God, or what he is thinking. Find it interesting that this happened right after the police shootings in Baton Rouge though.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Gal 6:7 - Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

God does not send floods to people. People choose to build homes in flood prone areas.

God will help you but you have to be smart first.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

God is no respecter of persons

that ye may be the children of your Father who is in Heaven. For He maketh His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I don't know about the abortion and Gay angle but it sure does seem people from LA can't catch a break. Many of them fled Katrina to other areas in the US. They come to Houston... Hurricane Rita, then Houston receives several floods over the years, 2 big one's this year and they flooded out mostly people from LA that relocated. Strange.

Then they had folks that moved to NY. Hurricane Sandy, a lot of LA people got hit there too. Jackson NC, another area where LA people who relocated got hit again. Crazy.
    they relocated more than a few to northern ky and cincinnati,ohio. I was fixing and cleaning out repoed houses that they were putting them in an n.ky. also had a few crack heads they relocated in cincy. They kept breaking in to neighbors homes.My brother who works at hfd told me more than a few stories about some of these people. My cousin has a house in broussard ,la. She is coming in town because of the flood. She is griping about the traffic

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3768

this article is more accurate. Perkins, who leads the Family Research Council today,
    does not say the flood is God's revenge.

The leftist media wants to portray any pro-traditional family advocate as a nutcase.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/20...ters-to-punis/

tlafer
    tlafer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9487

How is it different? Last year Perkins said “those on the Left like to mock these things,” there's no doubt about how “God is trying to send us a message.”

This year he is saying something different, because his house was destroyed. Both articles say the same thing.