DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8048

Trump is going anywhere except to the White House.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Im amazed the PC brigade haven't gone bananas over the naming of said house...

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Quote Originally Posted by mohye1980 View Post
    How can you support someone that spits out lies after lies? Not to mention he has no clue on any foreign policy. Thank god he has no chance winning this.
    Liars have each others backs.

DwightShrute

How can you support someone that spits out lies after lies? Not to mention he has no clue on any foreign policy. Thank god he has no chance winning this.
    he's a quireboy compared to Crooked Hillary. He knows more about foreign policy than most people and clearly much more than you. He has a great chance of winning. Lets hope Americans put the last 4 general elections behind them and stop voting for the same lousy scumbags.

Make America Great Again

ACoochy

he's a quireboy compared to Crooked Hillary. He knows more about foreign policy than most people and clearly much more than you. He has a great chance of winning. Lets hope Americans put the last 4 general elections behind them and stop voting for the same lousy scumbags.

Make America Great Again

You should be a comedian bro

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

I would vote for Ted Cruz over Clinton any day of the week and twice on Sunday. But, Hillary>Trump
    Would even vote Jill Stein over Trump. Anybody but Drumpf for god sakes!!!

DwightShrute

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Have no idea what this means, I can't understand why you and your brother refuse to proofread. Tell us what does this sentence mean.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Make America Great Again

"quireboy" I must admit I have no idea what this word means, I looked it up and can't find it. Dwightie is this a new word.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

this is the intellect that supports trump. oh well!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

this is the intellect that supports trump. oh well!

oh it's a rock group, still don't understand the connection.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

ABC reports that the Republican leaders will meet secretly to discuss what to do with Trump. One idea passed around is to offer him a buyout so he can voluntarily drop out. Rumors have it it has to be at least $100 million or more to start negotiations.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He would take a buyout

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    ABC reports that the Republican leaders will meet secretly to discuss what to do with Trump. One idea passed around is to offer him a buyout so he can voluntarily drop out. Rumors have it it has to be at least $100 million or more to start negotiations.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

I hope not. His concession speech is what I'm waiting for. Can't wait.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Make America Great Again

Quireboy? As in gay? Or are you trying to spell choir boy? If so your intelligence is exactly the only kind of supporters trump gets. Ignorant and uneducated. I'm out. Can't wait for his concession speech. Shits going to be classic.

DwightShrute

Quireboy? As in gay? Or are you trying to spell choir boy? If so your intelligence is exactly the only kind of supporters trump gets. Ignorant and uneducated. I'm out. Can't wait for his concession speech. Shits going to be classic.
    whatever bro. Ya I was doing a million things when I made the typo and noticed it. Ya that makes me ignorant and uneducated lol.

Can't wait for Trump's acceptance speech and Inauguration

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Unless he chooses to step aside the party has no business removing him as their candidate. The republican voters selected him as their nominee and they should honor the results.

I could see him negotiating a heavy buyout to step aside and then spin it in his favor. He could decide to shit on the party by stepping aside and running as an independent which would lock up win for Hilary.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Do you speak french and/or spanish also Shruter?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Do you speak french and/or spanish also Shruter?
    kiss french but speak some Spanish.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21581

Trump is a typical establishment hypocrite.

In 2000, he complained that it was disgraceful for 3rd parties to be left out of the debates.

But now he says that they shouldn't be in the debates.

Stone cold hypocrite.

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/do...hnson-debates/

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Trump is a typical establishment hypocrite.

In 2000, he complained that it was disgraceful for 3rd parties to be left out of the debates.

But now he says that they shouldn't be in the debates.

Stone cold hypocrite.

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/do...hnson-debates/
    OMG OMG OMG someone changed their stance on a political issue. Wholly fukk. I have never heard anyone ever doing this before. Trump must be the first politician to do this. Maybe I am wrong. This will surely end his presidential run.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21581

OMG OMG OMG someone changed their stance on a political issue. Wholly fukk. I have never heard anyone ever doing this before. Trump must be the first politician to do this. Maybe I am wrong. This will surely end his presidential run.
    It's already over, man. Sorry for your loss.

ACoochy

How can u feel comfortable handing over launch codes to a guy who would probably use them after a world leader says something bad about him on Twitter??

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    It's already over, man. Sorry for your loss.
    Only once you start saying that Trump has it won will I be worried. You know that I know that you know that everyone here knows your predictions this entire political campaign have been absolutely atrocious.

Your post is good news for Trump backers.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    How can u feel comfortable handing over launch codes to a guy who would probably use them after a world leader says something bad about him on Twitter??
    tell me the truth man. You think that Trump can simply open up the launch code device and decide, by himself, to nuke someone?

ACoochy

tell me the truth man. You think that Trump can simply open up the launch code device and decide, by himself, to nuke someone?
    Of course he can...

As commander and chief he faces minimal checks and balances to do what he sees fit...

Don't you know anything about US political law??

DwightShrute

Of course he can...

As commander and chief he faces minimal checks and balances to do what he sees fit...

Don't you know anything about US political law??

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

you'd rather give them to hillary, who can no longer even get security clearance?

media and establishment shills hate trump which is why we should embrace him

they've bashed him since day one... a million bad things to say about hillary but every media story is pro-clinton and anti-trump, wonder why?

hillary is totally possessed

https://youtu.be/YMHOcmDVBP0

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

a million bad things to say about hillary but every media story is pro-clinton and anti-trump, wonder why?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I'm sure most likely he's not going to quit

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    you'd rather give them to hillary, who can no longer even get security clearance?

media and establishment shills hate trump which is why we should embrace him

they've bashed him since day one... a million bad things to say about hillary but every media story is pro-clinton and anti-trump, wonder why?

hillary is totally possessed

https://youtu.be/YMHOcmDVBP0
    Hilary ain't perfect but she doesn't lose her shit when challenged either.

If a lack of composure and lack of leadership in general are important elements in who you'd pick as a leader then hey vote for the guy who had to ask a national security expert 3 times why he couldn't use nukes...

And that's just the latest display of what has become daily bouts of incompetence. Another trait you seem to find desirable in a 'leader'...

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Hilary ain't perfect but she doesn't lose her shit when challenged either.

If a lack of composure and lack of leadership in general are important elements in who you'd pick as a leader then hey vote for the guy who had to ask a national security expert 3 times why he couldn't use nukes...

And that's just the latest display of what has become daily bouts of incompetence. Another trait you seem to find desirable in a 'leader'...
    yeah she just pretends to have a coughing fit so she doesn't have to lie quite as much under oath

https://youtu.be/-7hjf2zgp2c

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Unless he chooses to step aside the party has no business removing him as their candidate. The republican voters selected him as their nominee and they should honor the results.

I could see him negotiating a heavy buyout to step aside and then spin it in his favor. He could decide to shit on the party by stepping aside and running as an independent which would lock up win for Hilary.
    I think the RNC has started to realize that Trump will not win the election, but are just trying to minimize the damage and impact to the Republican party. Right now, I think their biggest fear is that the undecideds and/or non-affiliated voters may be swayed away from the Republicans in Congressional elections due to Trump.

The RNC will focus their attention and money in Congressional races in hopes of any Trump fallout hurt there chances for Congressional seats. The RNC has already silently launched this strategy for their candidates to distance themselves from the National Message (Trump) if their elections are in doubt. It's already started in Colorado, a Republican incumbent in a tight election just released an ad denouncing Trump, but also careful in not endorsing Clinton either. The strategy is to say he is working for the people and will stand up for them, regardless of who the President is. That strategy may help him keep his seat.

The RNC won't try to force Trump to drop out as it will worsen matters, but will distance themselves from him. They won't outwardly concede the Presidential election, but it is trending that way.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Maybe they are gonna replace Trump

In a Thursday morning discussion about Paul Ryan on CBS This Morning, Manafort declared, "I support the speaker and I know after next week, I'm going to be supporting him as a candidate for president, too."

"So Donald Trump is getting out of the election and Paul Ryan is jumping in?" co-host Charlie Rose asks.

No, Manafort assures with a laugh. "I'm going to get in trouble on that one."

Slip of tongue or leaking the future?

http://www.sfgate.com/politics/artic...se-9122521.php

First 123 Last