chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That's nothing Kermit. I could write a short story from what I have seen over the years living here in Southern California with illegals...

I got a story - Just the other day I was hanging out at my buddies house in Hollywood, a nice residential quite area, the windows are open and we are kicking and it's a hot day.. I immediately hear a young Mexican couple laughing and talking loud in a parked car just outside the front window of the house.. They get louder so I look out, it's two illegal young Mexicans parked under a tree for shade, the young man was drinking tequila I think or a 40, and the girl nursing a new born baby.. They are driving an old Toyota pick up truck all stuffed in the front seat.. All I hear is a baby crying and two young Mexicans yelling at each other in Spanish a few minutes later..

I shut the window and we turn on the A/C.... This is America as I thought to myself right? Not hating just thinking...

As I walk out a few hours later they are gone but sure enough there is a pile of trash and a dirty diaper left in the gutter street where they were just parked in front of my buddies house.. Guess who picked it up and thru it all in the trash can.. ME

Since a black man invented air conditioning than you should go thank a brotha

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

you can make a case immigrants and the ghettos destroyed the USA financially

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    i just tried to include to be fair

i like you Dwight, you are not a retard like the other jerkoff

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Since a black man invented air conditioning than you should go thank a brotha
    I thank Brotha's for many things from Music, sporting entertainment, military support, etc..

I have no problem with black people, I do have a problem with stupid, violent gang banging, dangerous black people though. Just like I have a problem with white trailer trash meth heads that are up to no good..

Mexicans I like but there are just too many of them coming into the States now illegally, most desperate, uneducated, etc... America is not getting the Mexican ones that are educated and have real skills.. They're bringing down the Country straight up. Alot turn to gangs and crime also which is not good..

Syrian refugees I'll feel the same way, not only do they pose a terrorist threat, It is clear that they won't adapt to western law.. They will rape and cause trouble just like they are doing in Germany now.. Can't let those people in... DANGEROUS!!!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-20-16 at 12:55 PM.
    Points Awarded:

BigOrange gave JIBBBY 13 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigOrange

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Holtz is American hero on and off the football field
    No. He is a disgruntled racist from the Ukraine.

lakerboy

Mexicans only work to buy beer and pork. Laziest fukkers on earth.

jjgold

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The illegal Mexican chicks all get fat and ugly after 18 years old too... Either fat or pregnant my bad.....

First generation Illegals, never learn to speak English either.. Could be here 10 years staying in America still they can't speak a lick of English.. That just blows my mind...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-20-16 at 12:25 PM.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Weren't we all immigrants??? Did Holtz mean illegal immigrants? Or all?

lakerboy

The illegal Mexican chicks all get fat and ugly after 18 years old too... Either fat or pregnant my bad.....

First generation Illegals, never learn to speak English either.. Could be here 10 years staying in America still they can't speak a lick of English.. That just blows my mind...

It's the same shit in canada. My dad came here in 1960. He didn't speak a word of English. He worked and learned and assimilated. He reads and writes English and has his own business. He had a need to do it.

These days they just collect welfare and live with there kids so need to speak English.

jjgold

Lou Holtz is a winner he tells it like it is in Americans are too weak to want to hear it

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

you can make a case immigrants and the ghettos destroyed the USA financially
    I can make a case that you are a bald jerkoff. Proof is in your 200k+ posts. The USA isn't destroyed. Far from it. The super rich are hurting the country far more than the poor.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Mexicans only work to buy beer and pork. Laziest fukkers on earth.
    Hard to see that while driving a truck.

I worked with them. Smart and hard workers.

jjgold

Trump going to clean up all the ghetto people everybody is sick of them all including immigrants

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    I can make a case that you are a bald jerkoff. Proof is in your 200k+ posts. The USA isn't destroyed. Far from it. The super rich are hurting the country far more than the poor.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Hard to see that while driving a truck.

I worked with them. Smart and hard workers.
    Wrong. I did Laredo and San diego for 4 years. I dealt with them first hand. Always late to open their own doors. Milking the day and constantly on break. Dirty as fukk as well.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Trump going to clean up all the ghetto people everybody is sick of them all including immigrants
    Think it will be very hard for trump to do that when he isn't going to win presidency.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3447

Atleast he was smart enough to leave ESPN before he made his feelings clear,unlike that fool Schilling.

jjgold

Gritter give me +300 and will have a bet

Your move tough guy

Think it will be very hard for trump to do that when he isn't going to win presidency.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Definitely not immigrants in the mold of our grandparents. The latter made the country, the former destroying it.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by TheLangster View Post
    america messes in probably every other country's business, usa has bases in like 100 countries, is invading in a handful of countries probably to install more bases there, and messes in most countries political affairs

so every one from anywhere has the right to judge america, a united states citizen saying citizens from other countries shouldn't meddle in united states affairs is being a hypocrite, or not intelligent enough to see the irony in what he is saying
    the world can judge America all they want
    but we don't care

God Bless America

jjgold

everyone should have a photo of Lou Holtz on his or her wall

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

everyone should have a photo of Lou Holtz on his or her wall

jjgold

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    Definitely not immigrants in the mold of our grandparents. The latter made the country, the former destroying it.
    Bingo!!

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Maybe all Americans could learn 1st grade English grammar skills before requiring anyone else to learn it. Chinese and Koreans don't learn English, but they work hard, obey the law and are always pleasant. Chinatown, and other places like it, are disgusting. Most Chinese aren't like that.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Maybe all Americans could learn 1st grade English grammar skills before requiring anyone else to learn it. Chinese and Koreans don't learn English, but they work hard, obey the law and are always pleasant. Chinatown, and other places like it, are disgusting. Most Chinese aren't like that.
    Asians don't cause trouble.. Smart race and contribute to society.. They do breed like rabbits though and pretty much stick with their own kind which kinda sucks... Not alot of team play with the Asian community but I don't have a problem with them..

jjgold

Asian are cool...Mexicans cool

Black Race cause probably most trouble in USA

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Wrong. I did Laredo and San diego for 4 years. I dealt with them first hand. Always late to open their own doors. Milking the day and constantly on break. Dirty as fukk as well.
    I'll split the difference. West coast as you say, east coast as I say.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    where do you live?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Asians don't cause trouble.. Smart race and contribute to society.. They do breed like rabbits though and pretty much stick with their own kind which kinda sucks... Not alot of team play with the Asian community but I don't have a problem with them..

You are so out of touch with the real world it is actually kind of scary.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You are so out of touch with the real world it is actually kind of scary.
    Enlighten me please Grits? I live in LA California and experience different cultures almost on a daily basis.. Traveled the world as well... I got a pretty good beat on all of them including my own..

If I'm wrong then I apologize...

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Enlighten me please Grits? I live in LA California and experience different cultures almost on a daily basis.. Traveled the world as well... I got a pretty good beat on all of them including my own..

If I'm wrong then I apologize...
    Asians are responsible for helping to produce virtually all of the meth imported into the USA. Asians are some of the most prolific counterfeiters of US currency(aside from our own government). Asians are responsible for a huge amount of human trafficking and sex slaves in USA. There are plenty of wonderful Asians but your blanket statement is flat out wrong.

jjgold

Asians and Indians two of smartest races in world

BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status
    BetweenHerCheeks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

Lou holtz baby....goooooooooo irish!

First 123 Last