chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Recon1 - why do we have the second amendment? Please tall me why? I believe our forefathers wanted us to be able to protect ourselves, especially against foreign entities that would want to take our freedom. I don't think they thought people would be shooting people in masses where we see 5, 10, 20, 40 people killed at a time over shit that is often mental illness. I don't think they ever wanted common citizens to have access to weapons of mass destruction like chemical, nuclear, biological weapons nor did they want people carrying around bazookas, grenades or assault rifles.

You have to have some common sense. When the declaration of Independence was written, guns had a range of about 50 yards and could only fire a single shot before reloading. We need to slowly get back to that because the firepower and frequency which these guns have are not productive to our society. Please give me ONE reason why ANY citizen should have an AR15. One reason?
    So guys that are pussssssies can feel good about themself. I need it from the govt. for protection they echo. But these dipsticks don't realize that a drone will take you out.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Recon1 - why do we have the second amendment? Please tall me why? I believe our forefathers wanted us to be able to protect ourselves, especially against foreign entities that would want to take our freedom. I don't think they thought people would be shooting people in masses where we see 5, 10, 20, 40 people killed at a time over shit that is often mental illness. I don't think they ever wanted common citizens to have access to weapons of mass destruction like chemical, nuclear, biological weapons nor did they want people carrying around bazookas, grenades or assault rifles.

You have to have some common sense. When the declaration of Independence was written, guns had a range of about 50 yards and could only fire a single shot before reloading. We need to slowly get back to that because the firepower and frequency which these guns have are not productive to our society. Please give me ONE reason why ANY citizen should have an AR15. One reason?
    You are correct, mental illness is a large cause of firearm related deaths so, why take the ability to defend ourselves from mental illness? The freedom of America is under attack now and this final takeover can't happen when you have an armed, ready and willing populace.
    What person of the public owns chemical weapons, nuclear, biological bazookas, grenades? and what is an "Assault rifle?"
    Reason person of the public can and should own an AR-15 is because they are not a subject or a slave, we are a free people.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Reason why it's Obama's fault is because the guy gives the most ludicrous and bizarre answers to devastation in the USA and around the world. George Bush had more pride in his vocabulary than this clown... and that's not saying much.

Obama has to get to the bottom of it... and stop dikking around. Clearly it makes it look like a conspiracy. Everything the guy does is half ass.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Reason why it's Obama's fault is because the guy gives the most ludicrous and bizarre answers to devastation in the USA and around the world. George Bush had more pride in his vocabulary than this clown... and that's not saying much.

Obama has to get to the bottom of it... and stop dikking around. Clearly it makes it look like a conspiracy. Everything the guy does is half ass.
    All the world's a stage.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    All the world's a stage.
    Everyday I'm beginning to believe it. They send these (broke dik fukking) PAWNS out there.... they don't give a damn if they get shot up or not.

You simply can't just wake up and say... I've had enough of the world... and I feel like killing today. Muslims.... blacks...the police.... a fukking royal rumble out there. Has to be a system involved. Especially with all this news coverage.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    You are correct, mental illness is a large cause of firearm related deaths so, why take the ability to defend ourselves from mental illness? The freedom of America is under attack now and this final takeover can't happen when you have an armed, ready and willing populace.
    What person of the public owns chemical weapons, nuclear, biological bazookas, grenades? and what is an "Assault rifle?"
    Reason person of the public can and should own an AR-15 is because they are not a subject or a slave, we are a free people.
    The "ability to defend yourself" argument is a crock of shit. How did police officers today in Baton Rouge and last week in Dallas defend themselves? These are trained professionals that were ambushed by fukking nuts. You just admitted that we have mentally ill people. Why in the hell would you ever want them to have access to guns? Just so you can have access too? You don't see that you are totally helpless at the hands of a nut case? I prefer none of us having a weapon if it takes that weapon out of the hands of sicko's.

I mentioned other items like chemical, nuclear, etc., because none of us would/should ever believe that it should be legal. Why do we not include guns? We need to really look into the language into the 2nd amendment. Bare arms did not mean bazookas, grenades, chemical weapons and I do not think they meant AR15's or any other assault rifle that can shoot multiple shots without reloading.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You are that angry that the cops killed someone else that you throw your own life away and go on a rampage?

These killers are complete psychos that would have done something else down the line for whatever reason....this was just the convienent excuse

Much easier to worry about your own life and what you can control....In America everyone has an opportunity to do well. Yes racism exists but too fukkin bad man...tons of blacks are successful what's your excuse?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

When ya read most of these post how can anyone be surprised this stuff happens? We have some of America's best racist right here on this site. Refuse to take blame for anything in their pathetic lives yet will blame the guy with the color any chance they can get. Funny just today i was walking in a predominately black and Hispanic park. I had no worries unlike the racist on this site would. JUst mind my own business and actually had a black guy offer me help with something. Yep the big nasty black guy imagine that. The problem is that the guy who is always blaming the black guy is most likely the biggest pussy in the neighborhood. What would be real funny is if we could turn back the clock and us whities could be the slaves. I wonder how forgiving we would be. I know i would be pissed the fuk of if i knew my grandfather was a slave. How about you? I know one thing for sure in my life and that is i never had a black guy screw me over but i sure as hell have had a ton of white guys try to screw me out of a buck.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe, and chico2663

recon1
    Yep

The "ability to defend yourself" argument is a crock of shit. How did police officers today in Baton Rouge and last week in Dallas defend themselves? These are trained professionals that were ambushed by fukking nuts. You just admitted that we have mentally ill people. Why in the hell would you ever want them to have access to guns? Just so you can have access too? You don't see that you are totally helpless at the hands of a nut case? I prefer none of us having a weapon if it takes that weapon out of the hands of sicko's.

I mentioned other items like chemical, nuclear, etc., because none of us would/should ever believe that it should be legal. Why do we not include guns? We need to really look into the language into the 2nd amendment. Bare arms did not mean bazookas, grenades, chemical weapons and I do not think they meant AR15's or any other assault rifle that can shoot multiple shots without reloading.
    You are a clueless babbling idiot. You mentioned Mental illness, but i do agree with you that this is a root cause, but if you wanna be a subject and slave then deciede for yourself not to own a firearm, knife, meat clever and the dangerous assault bow and arrow. I think you also may be onto something else, i too think our fore-father's didn't want or expect this to happen in the streets of America, i think they thought the real men of America would stop the agitators and criminals who caused the mess, but if up to you we'd be able to protect our freedom with an assault butter knife. Go away clown

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Mental illness is a large cause of firearm related deaths so, why take the ability to defend ourselves from mental illness?
    Hard drug use over long periods of time is the main cause for mental illness. Meth, Heroin, Crack, pills and even hard liquor abuse can rewire your normal brain thought patterns into something dark..

Stop the hard drug trafficing and use and reduce the sale of high powered guns and rifles to the average JOES would be a great start with reducing this kind of gun violence on the home turf IMO..

Mac4Lyfe

What happened to the argument that "guns don't kill people, stupid people kill people"? How can you twist it to"stupid people don't kill people, Obama is killing people" Are you ignorant? Obama has nothing to do with any of this. He has been trying to address gun control in the US and he gets blocked by the sickos in congress that think more guns is the answer. You are a big supporter of more guns and you post racially divisive comments in SBR but it's Obama's fault?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tremendous stuff here

Mac4Lyfe

You are a clueless babbling idiot. You mentioned Mental illness, but i do agree with you that this is a root cause, but if you wanna be a subject and slave then deciede for yourself not to own a firearm, knife, meat clever and the dangerous assault bow and arrow. I think you also may be onto something else, i too think our fore-father's didn't want or expect this to happen in the streets of America, i think they thought the real men of America would stop the agitators and criminals who caused the mess, but if up to you we'd be able to protect our freedom with an assault butter knife. Go away clown
    Go study nuclear proliferation and get back to me. They US and USSR realized that stockpiling more and more weapons was a bad idea. Maybe one day, morons like you will realize it's not a bad thing to do the same thing with all these fukking guns. When the police are being out gunned by civilians, we have a fukking problem pal.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    When ya read most of these post how can anyone be surprised this stuff happens? We have some of America's best racist right here on this site. Refuse to take blame for anything in their pathetic lives yet will blame the guy with the color any chance they can get. Funny just today i was walking in a predominately black and Hispanic park. I had no worries unlike the racist on this site would. JUst mind my own business and actually had a black guy offer me help with something. Yep the big nasty black guy imagine that. The problem is that the guy who is always blaming the black guy is most likely the biggest pussy in the neighborhood. What would be real funny is if we could turn back the clock and us whities could be the slaves. I wonder how forgiving we would be. I know i would be pissed the fuk of if i knew my grandfather was a slave. How about you? I know one thing for sure in my life and that is i never had a black guy screw me over but i sure as hell have had a ton of white guys try to screw me out of a buck.
    Yep I called my Rasta black friend and we talked about this today, he grew up in the hood. Says this is all just crazy....

We both came to this conclusion and it's simple -

There are really cool and smart black people and there are really cool and smart white people in the world... There are hateful and racist white people and hateful and racist black people in the world.. So welcome to this imperfect world we all live in..

Color has nothing to do with anything it's what's in peoples hearts that does..

jjgold

Jibby good work

All this stuff crazy
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave jjgold 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

recon1
    Yep

What happened to the argument that "guns don't kill people, stupid people kill people"? How can you twist it to"stupid people don't kill people, Obama is killing people" Are you ignorant? Obama has nothing to do with any of this. He has been trying to address gun control in the US and he gets blocked by the sickos in congress that think more guns is the answer. You are a big supporter of more guns and you post racially divisive comments in SBR but it's Obama's fault?
    You need to be caught up mac. Obama and Eric Holder were cold busted in operation fast and furious facilitating the purchase of firearms to known FELONS, gang members and gun runners. In fact your boy Holder is still in contempt for the aforementioned allegations. These firearms were found at countless murder scenes in Mexico and the U.S. One firearm is tied to the murder of Border Patrol officer Brian Terry and recent news came out that these Fast and furious firearms were used in the November 2015 Paris attacks.
    Then we have Lieutenant general Michael Flynn of the Defense intelligence agency who wrote a report spelling out that Obama and the CIA are the brains and initiative behind ISIS/ISIL and they are bringing in millions of these jihadist into our country unchecked a year, not including other Western countries.
    Yeah, let's give up firearms to these criminals. Fore-Father's would bitch slap your stupid ass.
    Jibby, read and comprehend that, if-at-all-possibile

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yep I called my Rasta black friend and we talked about this today, he grew up in the hood. Says this is all just crazy....

There are really cool and smart black people and there are really cool and smart white people in the world... There are hateful and racist white people and hateful and racist black people in the world.. So welcome to this imperfect world we all live in..

People, not weapons or any other inanimate object, are the problem. Sometimes i feel guilty for even bringing children into this world.

jtoler

Personally have never met a black racist in my life. Give me a winner Jibby.

recon1
    Yep

Go study nuclear proliferation and get back to me. They US and USSR realized that stockpiling more and more weapons was a bad idea. Maybe one day, morons like you will realize it's not a bad thing to do the same thing with all these fukking guns. When the police are being out gunned by civilians, we have a fukking problem pal.
    Please, you know nothing about this and trying to twist freaking nuclear weapons into a personal protection firearm is a stretch sweet pea.
    Only dummies think Russia and the USA reduced nukes. Simply relocated Einstein, trust me i know, but wait a minute have yu searched the vast undergrounds of the serbian regions of Russia? or the vast underground of certain parts of the USA to see these weapons were properly destroyed?
    Yak, yak, yak is all you've got.

jtoler

You need to be caught up mac. Obama and Eric Holder were cold busted in operation fast and furious facilitating the purchase of firearms to known FELONS, gang members and gun runners. In fact your boy Holder is still in contempt for the aforementioned allegations. These firearms were found at countless murder scenes in Mexico and the U.S. One firearm is tied to the murder of Border Patrol officer Brian Terry and recent news came out that these Fast and furious firearms were used in the November 2015 Paris attacks.
    Then we have Lieutenant general Michael Flynn of the Defense intelligence agency who wrote a report spelling out that Obama and the CIA are the brains and initiative behind ISIS/ISIL and they are bringing in millions of these jihadist into our country unchecked a year, not including other Western countries.
    Yeah, let's give up firearms to these criminals. Fore-Father's would bitch slap your stupid ass.
    Jibby, read and comprehend that, if-at-all-possibile
    You can say that to the masses, they can read it in print for themselves, they will still post the opposite when things like this "occur". The moneychangers have been going about their deeds for hundreds of years, have studied humans for just as long and they know how their brains operate and are confident as theyve always been.

SauteedLemmings
    SauteedLemmings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Muhammed Ali, MLK, now they were people with real racial pride

Hard to take seriously black keyboard warriors who put white women in their avatars and prefer females of pretty much any other race than their own.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by SauteedLemmings View Post
    Muhammed Ali, Malcolm X, now they were people with real racial pride

Hard to take seriously black keyboard warriors who put white women in their avatars and prefer females of pretty much any other race than their own.
    Only one race, human race.

recon1
    Yep

You can say that to the masses, they can read it in print for themselves, they will still post the opposite when things like this "occur". The moneychangers have been going about their deeds for hundreds of years, have studied humans for just as long and they know how their brains operate and are confident as theyve always been.
    Yeah, i know J and i know you know to, but the people like Jibby and mac don't know and if me or you busted out a FOR REAL, REAL WHO'S PULLING THE STRINGS TALK, these type folks wouldn't understand and probably confuse them more. So, when i mention the faces like Holder, George Bush, Obama, Lorreta Lynch etc. they understand that.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I have a story, in South Central LA an older black drug dealer dude I knew 10 years ago was very racist and let me know it.. Didn't even want me parking in front of his house because he said he didn't like white people period.. Told me to fock off and even threatened me a couple times...Complete racist against whites.. I was the property manager at the time for a building right next to his house..

Today we are cool and friendly only because I am and was always very nice to his mom and sister as we all became friends in the end.. He got to know me.. He'll come up and shake my hand today and ask me how it's going and we can hang out no problem.. He still doesn't like whites though but he likes me... I can park in front of his house now and I am welcome.. I'm a tall white guy by the way..

So yes black people can be very racist with whites.. I've experienced this first hand a few times in the hood but I don't let it bother me and never did.. I understand it.. Black people living in the hoods are always told what to do by whites in the judicial system, judged by white judges, abused by white cops so the hatred builds.. I'm not blind to it on both sides..

Whites blame blacks for ignorant behavior, violent crime and gang violence.. etc.. etc.. Racism is nothing new in this world..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-17-16 at 04:16 PM.

recon1
    Yep

not true at all

SauteedLemmings

I have a story, in South Central LA an older black drug dealer dude I knew 10 years ago was very racist and let me know it.. Didn't even want me parking in front of his house because he said he didn't like white people period.. Told me to fock off and even threatened me a couple times...Complete racist against whites.. I was the property manager at the time for a building right next to his house..

Today we are cool and friendly only because I am and was always very nice to his mom and sister as we all became friends in the end.. He got to know me.. He'll come up and shake my hand today and ask me how it's going and we can hang out no problem.. He still doesn't like whites though but he likes me... I can park in front of his house now and I am welcome.. I'm a tall white guy by the way..

So yes black people can be very racist with whites.. I've experienced this first hand a few times in the hood but I don't let it bother me and never did.. I understand it.. Black people living in the hoods are always told what to do by whites in the judicial system, judged by white judges, abused by white cops so the hatred builds.. I'm not blind to it on both sides..

Whites blame blacks for ignorant behavior, violent crime and gang violence.. etc.. etc.. Racism is nothing new in this world..
    Congratulations on becoming friends with a racist black drug dealer

I will recommend "Jibbby" to the Nobel Peace Prize committee

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

You are the problem in this country. You are going to blame the current president for a problem that has been going on for centuries? Priceless...and I'm sure your boy Trump has all of the answers. So far he is like you, point fingers at others and blame them instead of thinking of solutions. Obama has been very clear in condemning these attacks while praising law enforcement for their courage. Just because he has also acknowledged that there are segments of law enforcement that abuses the powers they have been given, doesn't make him half ass. There is a racial bias within all segments of life. When law enforcement goes back to community policing things will get better. If those that are doing dirt continue to abuse their power, more cops will be murdered and more likely than not, those killed will be good police, not the crooked murderers that killed Sterling.

recon1
    Yep

jtoler

Was talking about me personally Jibby if what you say is true that type story is alien to me.

jjgold

Gritter racism spiked up after Obama took office

No idea if related though

Gritter call me..need job

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Gritter racism spiked up after Obama took office

No idea if related though

Gritter call me..need job
    Trump's reaction to the killings today further proves why he isn't qualified to lead a pta meeting, much less a country. Guy is off the charts out of touch with reality. Going to be pure comedy watching him embarrass himself even more between now and election. Hope President Clinton will sic the DOJ and IRS on him when she takes office in 2017.

Sorry jj. All of my businesses require a drug test for employment. We use hair test and well ummmm...well you understand.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Trump's reaction to the killings today further proves why he isn't qualified to lead a pta meeting, much less a country. Guy is off the charts out of touch with reality. Going to be pure comedy watching him embarrass himself even more between now and election. Hope President Clinton will sic the DOJ and IRS on him when she takes office in 2017.

Sorry jj. All of my businesses require a drug test for employment. We use hair test and well ummmm...well you understand.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11934

If the Trumper gets in, there will be no killings anywhere because he will be GOD. HE IS GOD.

SauteedLemmings

Baton Pouge?

Sounds like a French Canadian porn video

jjgold

Trump is what we all need

Strong leader

First 1234567 ... Last