Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Cops shoot unarmed white man, it happens to both races...

I'm not saying that there aren't cases in which race may not be involved, however, I think SOME, not all, cops have more of a shoot first and ask questions now mentality.

With that said, put yourself in their shoes. They put their lives on the line all the time and have to make split second decisions. Some of the time they make quick decisions that they may later regret because of being scared or the possibility of someone else happening.

This is where training comes into play. They could have to do hours upon hours of continuous training. Hell, we pay for it, so if they said we are increasing sales tax by .5 cent for training I'm sure most people would be fine.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-vi...083124677.html

P.S... how do you post a video?

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Cops are out armed, many in a war zone. I'd have a shoot first ask questions later mentality every damn time.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

There is a white guy that was killed about 4 years ago in cincinnati ohio. Black cop and lot white people marched. why no one ever Know? Black mayor, black chief of police and black cop. Dude made a mean chicken cordon bleau

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Cops wear bulletproof vests, have an assortment of weapons on them, nightsticks, handcuffs, tasers, mean dogs, fast cars, grenades, bombs, you name it and always can shoot first.

A citizen has nothing to defend himself from these vicious beasts armed to their teeth prowling the streets for prey.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

I don't care what race it is, cops shouldn't be shooting non-criminals.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

worldranked
    worldranked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Cops are out armed, many in a war zone. I'd have a shoot first ask questions later mentality every damn time.
    Well we going to lose a lot of cops with that mentality as well. You must be good with the few good cops to die because it will be retaliation.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

of course it does

Blacks make issues out of everything

they love making excuses on why they fail

worldranked

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    of course it does

Blacks make issues out of everything

they love making excuses on why they fail
    We love failing because you will bail us out.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

3 million stops a day in the US, I don't think "cops have a shoot first, ask questions later" is a fair statement

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Love his gobbling neck now.

worldranked

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Love his gobbling neck now.
    I knew you loved us.

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    3 million stops a day in the US, I don't think "cops have a shoot first, ask questions later" is a fair statement
    You should work as Hillary's campaign manager.. Great job of taking one snip-it of a sentence and have it change the entire meaning.

First, I said some, which clearly means I do not intend to include everyone.

Secondly, I said they have more of a shoot first, which means closer to, but not exact.

Lastly, I assumed everyone would understand I was speaking to situations in which they may feel threatened. Thus, I mentioned the idea of them feeling scared.

Alas, you come on there with some type of BS stat and then try to spin what I said.. #Moronslivesmatter

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Killed a white guy in Kentucky and the cops said they were glad he was white and not black.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

White people killed is irrelevant...it only matters when it's a black dude

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

White people are expendable.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Just imagine how different public opinion would be if every police department in the U.S. had crystal clear cameras plus impeccable audio to justify the killing of someone.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Killed a white guy in Kentucky and the cops said they were glad he was white and not black.
    A cop told me just the other day that he once shot a guy 3x and thanked God the guy was white.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    I said they have more of a shoot first, which means closer to, but not exact.

#Moronslivesmatter
    Fixed. Dipshit.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    True - except as it happens the cops actually are shooting criminals.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Please point out one instance of this happening.

Show me a case of someone without a criminal record being shot for no reason.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Please point out one instance of this happening.

Show me a case of someone without a criminal record being shot for no reason.
    Philando Castile had no felony arrests apparently...

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Philando Castile had no felony arrests apparently...
    No felony arrests, must be an angel sent from heaven riding around with a child, a gun in full view, and a bitch who changes stories.

If you petition BLM I think they'll buy your broke azz an air ticket to the US. All you got to do is wander through black neighborhoods wearing a sign that says "I'm sorry black people" and maybe a poetry slam or two.

Your wildest dreams will be achieved.

But be warned: President Trump will be deporting your azz just about the time when your welfare checks are due to arrive.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

was he a true white guy, or was he saying stupid shit like a typical wi**er such as eminem, like "here's my license, you know what I'm sayin?", "no, I didn't know I was speedin', you know what I'm sayin'?", "why get out of the car, you know what I'm sayin'?".....

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    True - except as it happens the cops actually are shooting criminals.
    Yep, driving with a busted tail light, selling bootleg DVDs are real menaces to the society.

Have you looked up the hundreds of unarmed people black and white killed by the police in the last year? The great majority was over bullshit and half of them had no criminal record.

Cops are overworked and stressed out. They use to wait for the perp to shoot first. Now they go in guns blazing, then use the excuse they were in fear of their life because of their line of work. Fukking license to kill, maim and torture. For every unarmed death, there's another dozen you never hear about because the victim wasn't killed just shot for BS reasons. Cops are out of control.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    No felony arrests, must be an angel sent from heaven riding around with a child, a gun in full view, and a bitch who changes stories.

If you petition BLM I think they'll pay for your air ticket to visit the US. All you got to do is wander through black neighborhoods wearing a sign that says "I'm sorry black people" and maybe a poetry slam or two.

Your wildest dreams will be achieved.

But a fair warning: President Trump will deport your azz by February.
    #pedo4prez

jjgold

OPie is right..very rare someone shot without criminal history

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

OPie is right..very rare someone shot without criminal history
    not really fair, as most mother fukkas have some sort of criminal history if they've ever gone outside their house....

seriously, who among us hasn't driven while drunk, tried marijuana, kicked someone's ass so bad they got charged with aggravated assault (mine, and although the charge was dismissed, I had the arrest on my record for a while, until I got it expunged), took a shot at someone with their glock, started a fire on their way to work, shoplifted a candy bar or a bottle of booze or even a whole pizza on Sixth Street in Austin from a street vendor -- usually after trying marijuana, stolen an animal from the city zoo, kept pulling her panties down although she was saying "no, no, no," hurled a racial epithethit at someone (after they made it a federal hate crime), blasted off fireworks on the fourth of July despite a burn ban being in effect, cheated on their taxes, driven off in a cop car during a suspected dwi traffic stop as the field sobriety tests were being adminstered -- the key to this is to keep walking past the ninth step during the "walk and turn drill", and instead of turning on one heel and walking back toward the officer, take another ten steps, then turn left, quickly open his cruiser's door, dive in and hit the gas on the still running vehicle -- and then after driving a few hundred yards with the officer huffing and puffing in pursuit on foot, pull over and claim you were just kiddin' around because you knew you weren't drunk and besides that you donate to the Houston 100 club, which collects donations for the families of fallen officers and firefighters, etc., etc.....

the point of all this is that most people have something on their record, so the cops know they can pretty much fire away and know their victim probably has some shit in his or her background that will substantiate the claim that "well, we may have shot him in cold blood, but look, the guy was a f'n jerk who stole a f'n chimp from a zoo, so he had it coming."

editorial note on edits: sorry for all the edits, but as I kept thinking about last summer around DonkLand and took an enjoyable jaunt down my personal memory lane, more shit just kept poppin' into my mind..... Hard to believe I haven't been assassinated by the cops already.....

oh yeah, I'm white
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-15-16 at 10:55 AM.

jjgold

just live correctly and obey orders no matter what race

so simple

IlluminatedOne
    What you think you become
    IlluminatedOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1738

just live correctly and obey orders no matter what race

so simple