Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Blacks were abused by police in my city in the 50s and 60s....this is 2016 Manny wake tha penetrate up....all the cops and elected officials are black the only thing keeping blacks down is the destructive black subculture itself...but dont sellout and receive a free education and get a job for penetrates sakes go join a bunch of braindead criminal welfare abusing idiots and block the interstate...that'll be much more effective.
    Lol something a white guy would say. It is 2016. And the shit is still occuring. We still have cops beating blacks, killing blacks, and much more. You just choose to ignore it. We give you video proof of said beatings and you still say the shit isnt happening. Wake up skinhead. Its still going on. We got 1 black president and you feel its even ground. Get real. You will never understand. I can tell you just hate black people. You have yet to mention any other minority. So its something personal. Did a black kid beat you up when you were young?

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by Manny0825 View Post
    Lol something a white guy would say. It is 2016. And the shit is still occuring. We still have cops beating blacks, killing blacks, and much more. You just choose to ignore it. We give you video proof of said beatings and you still say the shit isnt happening. Wake up skinhead. Its still going on. We got 1 black president and you feel its even ground. Get real. You will never understand. I can tell you just hate black people. You have yet to mention any other minority. So its something personal. Did a black kid beat you up when you were young?
    They certainly kill alot more blacks than whites....must be all those white street gangs like the uhhhhhh uhhhhhhh hmmmmm uhhhhhh

Black subculture makes my city garbage and #2 in crime in the nation or maybe I'm just racist who knows

Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 07-14-16 at 06:03 PM.

Manny0825

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 130
Size:  28.1 KB

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Cops are still beating and killing whites, asians, hispanics, and people of every race.....Some blacks just choose to ignore that. We give you video proof of said beatings and stats to back it up but it's only blacks that are getting beat by cops according to some blacks.

Why?

Manny0825

They certainly kill alot more blacks than whites....must be all those white street gangs like the uhhhhhh uhhhhhhh hmmmmm uhhhhhh

But white people make up 64% right? Black people make up only 13%. You got on me about my stats. You are an idiot for using this..lol dont know which school you attended..or if you did at all. But if we only make up 13% of the population, then we get killed a lot more than the 64% of white people in the nation. Just like when i used the foodstamps stats and realized i was wrong...you are wrong. Good white education for ya.

Manny0825

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Cops are still beating and killing whites, asians, hispanics, and people of every race.....Some blacks just choose to ignore that. We give you video proof of said beatings and stats to back it up but it's only blacks that are getting beat by cops according to some blacks.

Why?
    i never said nobody else wasnt getting killed or beat by police. Its their fault for choosing not to protest it. Black people just choose to take action. tell those scared ass white people to do something about it.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

i never said anybody else wasnt getting killed or beat by police. Its their fault for choosing not to protest it. Black people just choose to take action.
    The rest of the races just suck it up and move on with their lives....why can't you guys? We realize that some cops are bad apples and some people of our own race are bad people that put themselves in bad situations....

worldranked
    worldranked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

The rest of the races just suck it up and move on with their lives....why can't you guys? We realize that some cops are bad apples and some people of our own race are bad people that put themselves in bad situations....
    great point.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Wow!!!!

Can't believe racism still exists in 2016. Just proves how ignorant some of you are. I suppose with the education you clowns have especially JJ one can't expect any better. Carry on.

bettilimbroke999

But white people make up 64% right? Black people make up only 13%. You got on me about my stats. You are an idiot for using this..lol dont know which school you attended..or if you did at all. But if we only make up 13% of the population, then we get killed a lot more than the 64% of white people in the nation. Just like when i used the foodstamps stats and realized i was wrong...you are wrong. Good white education for ya.
    I'm using your food stamp math and ignoring population %s

Whites are TWICE as likely to be killed by police in the US

It's a war on whites!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by mohye1980 View Post
    Wow!!!!

Can't believe racism still exists in 2016. Just proves how ignorant some of you are. I suppose with the education you clowns have especially JJ one can't expect any better. Carry on.
    Yeah racism exists everywhere....every country all walks of life

Many cops in America are racist....and many BLM people protesting are just as racist as well

It's fukkin life man...do what you can do in your own life or get left behind

Manny0825

Because we dont decide to bend over backwards and take a dick in us with no lube like you do. We actually attempt to change something that we feel should not happen. You guys suck it up because you are scared to do anything. You are weak. You cant imagine actually standing up for something because you have no backbone. Everyone is not like you.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Its true about the numbers you mention

but a larger % of the black/Latino population is out there committing gang banging drive by type shootings.

they are getting pulled over a ton more in hoods due to both racial profiling AND legit reasons like a bunch of hoodlyns driving crazy while on substances and packing heat.

so yes there are a lot more dangerous high tension interactions happening between blacks and police. Some of it is just plain results of instructional racism and sometimes flat out racist pig cops too.

but by and large whites do more drugs. They sell a lot of drugs too. By whites and minorities in large urban areas go about selling their produc in Much different ways. And the way I've seen in the hood attracts ALOT of attention on the minority drug dealers unnessecarily. They don't jet want the $ they often tins want the danger and thrill of "being about that life" and they no full well the risks inherent in it

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Because we dont decide to bend over backwards and take a dick in us with no lube like you do. We actually attempt to change something that we feel should not happen. You guys suck it up because you are scared to do anything. You are weak. You cant imagine actually standing up for something because you have no backbone. Everyone is not like you.
    Only blacks are protesting and it gets them nowhere....have fun wasting your time

The rest of the country are all laughing at you guys as we go on business as usual

Just the truth

Manny0825

Yeah racism exists everywhere....every country all walks of life

Many cops in America are racist....and many BLM people protesting are just as racist as well

It's fukkin life man...do what you can do in your own life or get left behind
    I agree with this statement partially. Racism exist everywhere. Nothing we can do to complete wipe out racism. But just sitting there and let it happen isnt going to make life better. Some people actually want to see a change. You dont care because you arent black. So you dont have to deal with any of this mess. If you were born black, your opinion would change. And yes, i do agree that there are racist people in the blm just like white people. Ive met some racist ass black people. So i understand both sides of the matter.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Its true about the numbers you mention

but a larger % of the black/Latino population is out there committing gang banging drive by type shootings.

they are getting pulled over a ton more in hoods due to both racial profiling AND legit reasons like a bunch of hoodlyns driving crazy while on substances and packing heat.

so yes there are a lot more dangerous high tension interactions happening between blacks and police. Some of it is just plain results of instructional racism and sometimes flat out racist pig cops too.

but by and large whites do more drugs. They sell a lot of drugs too. By whites and minorities in large urban areas go about selling their produc in Much different ways. And the way I've seen in the hood attracts ALOT of attention on the minority drug dealers unnessecarily. They don't jet want the $ they often tins want the danger and thrill of "being about that life" and they no full well the risks inherent in it
    But tha problem is that despite all the blacks pointless bitching....

Blacks commit 5x more violence against whites than whites do against blacks. When adjusted for population size, blacks commit 25x more violent assaults against whites than whites do against blacks. When it comes to aggravated assault, the rates for blacks is 200% higher against whites than it is white against blacks. So is there really an epidemic of racial violence in this country against blacks???

Manny0825

Only blacks are protesting and it gets them nowhere....have fun wasting your time

The rest of the country are all laughing at you guys as we go on business as usual

Just the truth
    White people were protesting the other day about a gorilla getting killed. And before that, about the confederate flag being taken down. Dont make it look like just black people protest things.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I'm moving to Canada.
    I knew you and seeweed had a thang!

Manny0825

Blacks commit 5x more violence against whites than whites do against blacks. When adjusted for population size, blacks commit 25x more violent assaults against whites than whites do against blacks. When it comes to aggravated assault, the rates for blacks is 200% higher against whites than it is white against blacks. So is there really an epidemic of racial violence in this country against blacks???
    you miss the point. The protest isnt white against black. Its police against blacks. I dont care if the police is white, black, or asian. The police are killing black people often. That shouldnt happen. Blm isnt a thing saying white people are killing black people. It is specifically for the authoritative force knocking off all these black people.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Send everyone back where they came from. The Indians can have their land back.

worldranked

I agree with this statement partially. Racism exist everywhere. Nothing we can do to complete wipe out racism. But just sitting there and let it happen isnt going to make life better. Some people actually want to see a change. You dont care because you arent black. So you dont have to deal with any of this mess. If you were born black, your opinion would change. And yes, i do agree that there are racist people in the blm just like white people. Ive met some racist ass black people. So i understand both sides of the matter.
    It can be change if its taught. Racism is taught.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

White people were protesting the other day about a gorilla getting killed. And before that, about the confederate flag being taken down. Dont make it look like just black people protest things.
    No I meant just about police relations specifically

I wish every cop was perfect and no one ever committed a crime but it's just not the case

Bad people out there, good cops make mistakes, some bad cops take advantage of power, this country has so many run ins daily so of course there will be problems every now and then

Manny0825

No I meant just about police relations specifically

I wish every cop was perfect and no one ever committed a crime but it's just not the case

Bad people out there, good cops make mistakes, some bad cops take advantage of power, this country has so many run ins daily so of course there will be problems every now and then
    I completely agree.

chico2663

Most whites that get screwed over by blacks are usually the whites that are buying drugs. Unless you have seen how they are treated you wouldn't understand. But a lot of blacks think that whites are afraid of them. When they screw with the wrong redneck they get surprised!

Manny0825

Quote Originally Posted by worldranked View Post
    It can be change if its taught. Racism is taught.
    Yes it is taught. But unfortunately, it is passed down through generations. I guarantee you bettillimbroke will teach his kids the same way and it keeps going. Thats just 1 family.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

you miss the point. The protest isnt white against black. Its police against blacks. I dont care if the police is white, black, or asian. The police are killing black people often. That shouldnt happen. Blm isnt a thing saying white people are killing black people. It is specifically for the authoritative force knocking off all these black people.

Yes but because of that higher rate of crime mentioned abov they are targeted more often by police.

It it isn just the color of their skin that get them in the scopes of police guns. It's their extreme rates of crime and violence as well.

It isnt just one or the other but a combination of hundreds of complexities intertwined.

bettilimbroke999

Well why do you have to shutdown my interstate....what do you think I'm a police supervisor....if you pull over and arrest gang members everyday 10 million times a year some officer somewhere is gonna eventually snap and blow a niggas brains out....why not protest the black street gangs murdering 8000 blacks a year and destroying cities like mine that have the police on edge...that would be nice.

worldranked

Well why do you have to shutdown my interstate....what do you think I'm a police supervisor....if you pull over and arrest gang members everyday 10 million times a year some officer somewhere is gonna eventually snap and blow a niggas brains out....why not protest the black street gangs murdering 8000 blacks a year and destroying cities like mine that have the police on edge...that would be nice.
    You don't own the interstate no more than they do.

Manny0825

there are protest against black on black violence. You are just ignorant and dont research that information because it doesnt apply to you. You have gang leaders meeting up with police chiefs trying to stop gang violence. That shit just isnt black people. There are white gangs as well bud. And asian, and hispanic.

bettilimbroke999

Yes it is taught. But unfortunately, it is passed down through generations. I guarantee you bettillimbroke will teach his kids the same way and it keeps going. Thats just 1 family.
    Hey hey hey I had sex with an African-American girl once....best 50 bucks I ever spent

I've never said anything negative about blacks that wasn't fully supported by the #s....if I say 33% of em are on food stamps its bc 33% of blacks are on food stamps what do you want from me...I didn't put em on food stamps that's just reality. If it wasn't for whitey paying his taxes a 1/3 of blacks would have to stop eating.

chico2663

there are protest against black on black violence. You are just ignorant and dont research that information because it doesnt apply to you. You have gang leaders meeting up with police chiefs trying to stop gang violence. That shit just isnt black people. There are white gangs as well bud. And asian, and hispanic.
    Baddest gang alive is hispanic. ms13

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

True, I've taken part in a few myself and there are a few a year in neighborhoods around here

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2015...ities-all-time

Manny0825

Hey hey hey I had sex with an African-American girl once....best 50 bucks I ever spent

I've never said anything negative about blacks that wasn't fully supported by the #s....if I say 33% of em are on food stamps its bc 33% of blacks are on food stamps what do you want from me...I didn't put em on food stamps that's just reality. If it wasn't for whitey paying his taxes a 1/3 of blacks would have to stop eating.
    Lol. Damn, i had sex with a white girl...it was free. Paying for pussy is so lame. Most of the white girls here at fsu like black dick. Lol

Manny0825

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    True, I've taken part in a few myself and there are a few a year in neighborhoods around here

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2015...ities-all-time
    his racism wont let him see that. I havent participated in one before, but i have witnessed some protest about these issues.

bettilimbroke999

Lol. Damn, i had sex with a white girl...it was free. Paying for pussy is so lame. Most of the white girls here at fsu like black dick. Lol
    That's good....take em shopping with your EBT card you brag about....buy em a bag of Cheetos and some Newports

First 12345 ... Last