Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post

Howdy Partner, please put the gun down. I have never been treated with such respect by a cop in my life. Im glad these guys didnt get shot right away though and if they did they only got one bullet.

This guy was in a small town. Call said he was out in front of a Dairy Queen. The guy never once took the gun off his shoulder. Probably hasn't been a shooting of any kind since 1950s there. Totally different situations.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

Dont be an idiot hango

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Peace isn't working

If your a black person how else are you going to get their attention??
    I'm not sure how we ended up with this us vs them style police force. englands police force super cool. Sweden's police force super cool. Our police force 97.3% assholes slamming people, yelling at people, shooting people's dogs. It's very odd. Other places like us don't have asshole cops.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk, and wikkidinsane

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

There's maybe a few a year where the cop fukked up and shouldn't have shot...

So much time and effort on a few lives a year and then what? Much bigger problems still running rampant

I mean yeah we all would like to see cops do the right thing in every situation but the net gain won't be much
    Points Awarded:

habitualwinning gave MoneyLineDawg 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    I'm not sure how we ended up with this us vs them style police force. englands police force super cool. Sweden's police force super cool. Our police force 97.3% assholes slamming people, yelling at people, shooting people's dogs. It's very odd. Other places like us don't have asshole cops.
    Sweden police is super cool? how by doing nothing and allowing their country to become the rape capital of Europe

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    good thing about being a white racist and having the ability to kill is:

yep, you can slaughter black people without the need for a badge....
    Classic line.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155
    Last edited by Jayvegas420; 07-11-16 at 02:37 PM.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    You're comparing apples to oranges comparing American police to other countries. America has the 3rd largest population of any country on Earth. Those other countries you mentioned are tiny compared to America. They'd be like one or two states of the 50. No other country has more cars or guns than America either. Meaning the police in those other countries don't have to deal with the amount of violence that American cops do. This is coming from a guy that has a very skeptical and critical view on cops but even I can see the stark differences. GTFO trying to compare a Swedish cop to an American cop. The Swedish guy doesn't have to worry about getting run over by an SUV or shot at with a semi-automatic weapon or high powered rifle on a daily basis like they do here in the states.

It's really simple. If you don't wanna get f'd up by the cops check yourself. Don't commit crimes. Don't be a nuisance to other people. Don't do shady shit. If you do have an interaction with a cop just be straightforward and don't be disrespectful. Don't run your mouth, don't have an attitude and don't get jumpy and reach around like your're grabbing for a gun and you won't have any issues. These people getting popped did something that led to the altercation. They broke the law and they escalated the situation by being hostile and not obeying commands. Cops don't just drive around and randomly shoot people. They're out there to stop crime based on laws that our elected officials passed. So quit being a criminal and your problems with cops will cease. Don't go looking for trouble and you won't find it. Furthermore if you have a problem with it, take it to the elected officials that you voted in to office cause they're the ones passing the laws the cops enforce. Cops are petty on the chess board.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

all the killing needs to stop ...now

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

So at a bar here in Vegas and there are two tables of diverse individuals that all know each other...6 black folk and 8 saltines....they are all segregated...

6 black peeps at one table and the saltines at another...lmfao

Wait...one saltine just moved to the black table....probably to ease tension

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    So at a bar here in Vegas and there are two tables of diverse individuals that all know each other...6 black folk and 8 saltines....they are all segregated...

6 black peeps at one table and the saltines at another...lmfao

Wait...one saltine just moved to the black table....probably to ease tension
    haha

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

hahaha

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

saltines..... and sardines among the saltines?

but enough of this talk, i've got a video i need to watch all day before hitting the streets tonight:

what up, my nay-buh?!?!?!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-12-16 at 09:19 AM.

First 12