bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

"Protestors" block Memphis I40 bridge....oh u gotta be fkn kidding me!

There are literally NO whites in the city limits of Memphis to protest racism against....I mean I guess there's maybe some but who knows I mean the census says its only like 92% black but it's kinda like if only 92% of a building fell down you wouldn't say that 8% still standing seems fine. Memphis has suburbs for those of you who are living on the moon and are unfamiliar with rich white suburbs around a ghetto center like basically every large city in this country. These suburbs of course look nothing like the city of Memphis....the ppl are happy, golf courses abound and of course they're white.

For blacks to protest IN MEMPHIS is truly and I mean truly unfuckinbelievable....there is not a penetrating white to protest....all the cops....the mayor....the police chief.....penetrating EVERYONE is black. WHAT IN THA FUCKIN WORLD COULD A PROTEST BLOCKING THE I40 bridge in downtown Memphis possibly accomplish?

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20445

The protest can't last too long. It's Sunday night. They'll go home early because they have to get up for work tomorrow morning.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

What work tomorrow? LOL

Those people are unemployable

bettilimbroke999

LOL jobs yea sure

If BLM was looking to lose any and all credibility for eternity they figured it out....protest in downtown Memphis....apparently the one white guy in Memphis is fuckin em all and they had to speak up about it and shut down the interstate

It occurs to me that the BLM protestors have absolutely no ACTUAL protest....I mean sure you can chant hands up dont shoot about the once a year unjustified killing of a black but at a certain point you gotta have more than that....they dont so why not have a mob of uneducated welfare abusers go block the interstate in a 92% black city....I mean its just as effective as the rest of their "protests"
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 07-10-16 at 08:01 PM.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10711

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    What work tomorrow? LOL

Bingo !!!!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Just a bunch of a$$hole zombies walking around in Memphis.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

29.4% white

what the fukk are you talking about 92% black

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Anyone who's on welfare... you've lost your right to protest. Get the fuk off the street.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Went to a Memphis strip club way back in the day with a buddy. Let's just say I would never do that in today's world.

Brock Landers

Memphis is a fuckin cool place if you know where to go and where NOT to go.

Beale St is always a killer time, mud island is awesome. Some of the best food in America there, best BBQ for certain

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Went to a Memphis strip club way back in the day with a buddy. Let's just say I would never do that in today's world.
    Haven't we all...had a buddy rawdog a stripper at the Gold club in Memphis years ago....I dont want to get into it but that was crazy as penetrate. I didn't go to it but from what I hear Platinum Plus back in the day was a great strip club with numerous strippers that looked like models....unfortunately our excellent black elected officials thought it was a blight on our city (didn't get enough kickbacks) and shut it down for prostitution years ago unlike the Gold Club which you can still go to and penetrate a hooker with AIDS or shoot someone anytime you like.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

If social media didn't exist, these people wouldn't be protesting. Most of them have never had any issue with the police or ever will.

Kermit

Last night in Minnesota, 21 cops were injured from people throwing shit at them and 102 people got arrested. Nothing is going to change by doing this.

bettilimbroke999

Memphis is a fuckin cool place if you know where to go and where NOT to go.

Beale St is always a killer time, mud island is awesome. Some of the best food in America there, best BBQ for certain
    That's a very limited section of downtown Memphis but there are many places in East Memphis (suburbs that keep Memphis from being all black) that are great.

I just find it amazing to see BLM here....I mean they are really covering the map with their bullshit if they are protesting in a city with the 2nd largest population of blacks in the country....a city who (excluding East Memphis suburbs which are all white) is 90% black....a city where all elected officials are black....I mean I just dont see whose mind they'll be changing here and certainly to block the interstate seems just beyond absurd if a cop kills a black in Memphis unjustly you can rest assured it was black on black crime not an act of racism.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 07-10-16 at 08:53 PM.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

one word ..... infestation

Kermit

Doesn't Memphis have one of the highest gang member rates per capita in the entire country?

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    The protest can't last too long. It's Sunday night. They'll go home early because they have to get up for work tomorrow morning.
    subtle, but well played VeggieD

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    If social media didn't exist, these people wouldn't be protesting. Most of them have never had any issue with the police or ever will.

yeah no shit , social media has magnetized everything .
    You cant pick your nose in California without someone at home behind a computer laughing at you in Oregon

Brock Landers

Betmill...
    What is the area around Graceland considered?

I know one of the fastest growing cities in America is olive branch and South Haven in Mississippi

White Flight

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Terrorist group.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    subtle, but well played VeggieD

yeah no shit , social media has magnetized everything .
    You cant pick your nose in California without someone at home behind a computer laughing at you in Oregon
    Dude, one of my friends on Facebook posted this link to some fat white woman's video where she is writing some kind of picture book about fat shaming and has a kickstarter thing going on to fund it. What she does is walks around in public and posing while people look at her, and then one of her friends is secretly taking pictures of the people making odd and confused faces. I guess she is trying to expose these unknowing people while she walks around looking disgusting.

Shit is fukked up bad.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

I want to get a hashtag going to put it in perspective. Start posting it.

#BlackLivesMatterUnlessItsChicago

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

1st amendment right gives them the right to peacefully protest.

from wiki: Prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

bettilimbroke999

Graceland is in Whitehaven (still Memphis but the Whitehaven community of Memphis)....of course Whitehaven is all-black despite it's name and as expected is a ghetto just like most of Memphis outside of a tiny section of downtown and East Memphis. Yes the north MS cities are becoming like the suburbs of East Memphis and growing economically and in population as the inner-city of Memphis continues its epic struggle to unseat Detroit as #1 in crime.

In fairness to BLM if they protested anywhere else in Memphis they are likely to be robbed by other blacks so strategically it was a good decision to stay on the interstate but not sure how effective their protest against racism will be given that there are no whites in Memphis
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 07-10-16 at 09:15 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

white or black protesters I would get a fukkin bulldozer and clear the fukkin road

Brock Landers

I love the setup on mud island, that's the area I would live in if I lived there

Germantown excellent too

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

They have a new hash tag blackeconomicsmatter or something like that. Supposed to be where they boycott all white businesses and only buy things from black owners. Its clear they're the ones who want a return to segregation

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Last night in Minnesota, 21 cops were injured from people throwing shit at them and 102 people got arrested. Nothing is going to change by doing this.
    Fireworks, glass and concrete rebar. Then they had some monkeys standing on the overpass pouring hot liquid over the police as well. Wonder if they did that to the black cops too.

bettilimbroke999

bettilimbroke999

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Haven't we all...had a buddy rawdog a stripper at the Gold club in Memphis years ago....I dont want to get into it but that was crazy as penetrate. I didn't go to it but from what I hear Platinum Plus back in the day was a great strip club with numerous strippers that looked like models....unfortunately our excellent black elected officials thought it was a blight on our city (didn't get enough kickbacks) and shut it down for prostitution years ago unlike the Gold Club which you can still go to and penetrate a hooker with AIDS or shoot someone anytime you like.
    Platinum was a very nice strip club. We went there a few times from tunica. Probably hottest strippers I have ever seen.

Muller Rose
    Muller Rose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

What work tomorrow? LOL

Protesting is their job!

bettilimbroke999

Doesn't Memphis have one of the highest gang member rates per capita in the entire country?
    It's the 2nd highest population of blacks in the country just slightly behind Detroit.....so yes

Oh and "coincidentally" Detroit #1 and Memphis #2 in crime