Flashmo
    Flashmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24315

You have your guys confused.Bill Clinton was the guy with Jeffrey Epstein who was fukking underage girls in the Carribean

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

so i spew out facts and your response is to call me a gay slur...... typical of someone who's confronted with the truth...classic defense mechanism...... i doubt this happened after actually reading up on the subject and the very interesting timing of this.....trumps been in the news more or less for the last 10-15 years....wonder why now? I don't believe in guilt by association....I ate at Subway, does that make me a person who enjoys sex with underage girls? But, if true, then yes he should be punished

Hey I'd still say we are more mature than congress when arguing/debating points of difference...

Btw, eating at subway means you probably don't enjoy sex with underage girls but probably does make you someone who enjoys footlongs, hence the gay reference 😋

I guess time will tell what happened here as the case against Trump moves forward....

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    Any credibility from the argument of the OP went out the door when anyone who challenge the credibility of the accusation was met with sheep like non factual retorts that clearly have no intent of reasoning. No t one person said it would be acceptable to rape a child yet this was the follow up response to what, like 5 people? This election has had one positive thing happen and it's pointing out that there's are those that follow like sheep and those that do their own homework and come up with their own conclusions. In the end it helps weed out the idiots.
    Well written! I'm always up for a friendly debate when facts are debated upon. Sadly OP's only agenda is to hear himself talk.

Cooch I'm off to the jersey shore to a home my parents bought for 60k during the Reagan Admin. that's now worth 500k! Cheers!!

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmo View Post
    You have your guys confused.Bill Clinton was the guy with Jeffrey Epstein who was fukking underage girls in the Carribean
    http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/...c3ff3933370500

Can find multiple articles citing Trump back to Edelstein and the 'parties' they enjoyed having...

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    Any credibility from the argument of the OP went out the door when anyone who challenge the credibility of the accusation was met with sheep like non factual retorts that clearly have no intent of reasoning. No t one person said it would be acceptable to rape a child yet this was the follow up response to what, like 5 people? This election has had one positive thing happen and it's pointing out that there's are those that follow like sheep and those that do their own homework and come up with their own conclusions. In the end it helps weed out the idiots.
    Haha says the known troll...

Face it, your boy is more crooked than a barrel of snakes...

Facts are facts. Your boy has the M.O. here to make the powers that be look further than what simply lies on the surface...

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Well written! I'm always up for a friendly debate when facts are debated upon. Sadly OP's only agenda is to hear himself talk.

Cooch I'm off to the jersey shore to a home my parents bought for 60k during the Reagan Admin. that's now worth 500k! Cheers!!
    Lol and that somehow makes you what??

Not sure what relevance that has to anything in particular but hey cool story bro...

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Looking at the wives and miscellaneous hookups of his past I think youre onto something.
    Trumps a international businessman like he gonna take a plain jane american girl. Total dumbasses

PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Answer is: Bill was there too

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Anyone who believes this is retarted.....1994? And just now coming out during election? Clearly wants money we have seen this before.... 22 years ago lol....
    How many years did it take for Dennis Hastart stuff to come out?

vividjohn45

List goes on and on on suicides and deaths around the powerful clintons. Gucifer hacked hillarys emails and got hisself extradited to usa. Plead guilty in fed court and then committed suicide. How convenient

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    What are odds this picks up steam??

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/...gRO?li=AAgfYrC

You’d think an accusation of child rape levelled at one of the most powerful men in the Western world would be front page news, and yet reports of a federal lawsuit filed against Donald Trump, which claims he and another man sexually assaulted a 13-year-old girl, have hardly made a sound.

Adoooooshy .... GTFO

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

Not sure what relevance that has to anything in particular but hey cool story bro...
    Please start following your own advice.

And try and not connect Trump to any unsolved murders, at least until after he's president.

vividjohn45

To me cooch. You got the wrong storyline. International business men gonna penetrate international whores. Any powerful guy with money gonna penetrate whores. This is common and understood. On the otherhand powerful business peeps who covertly kill tons of peeps is frowned upon.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    List goes on and on on suicides and deaths around the powerful clintons. Gucifer hacked hillarys emails and got hisself extradited to usa. Plead guilty in fed court and then committed suicide. How convenient
    WOW I hadn't heard that but what I did hear is that he couldn't tell them anything that was correct about Hillary. You could be right so just saying.But I did hear he broke into hillary's jewish friend. To lazy to look it up but thanks on guccifer. but I did hear that the Nato figure who was supposed to testify her died suspiciously. Wonder if she is damien thorpe?

vividjohn45

Clintons powerful. Still in running for president even though she had highly classified gov.t documemts on her yahoo email account which was hacked by gucifer. Who was in turn extradited. Who then pled guilty in fed court to hacking clintons email. Who then hung hisself in his usa federal cell for hacking miss clintons email. Smh gooch. And you worried about trump penetrating whores.
    Last edited by vividjohn45; 07-06-16 at 08:08 AM.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Maybe the reason why the media is not 'doing their job' is because no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.'

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Please start following your own advice.

And try and not connect Trump to any unsolved murders, at least until after he's president.
    Sure thing bisexual... I mean ByeShea

ACoochy

Well then the dumbass shouldn't have played with fire. That way he wouldn't have gotten burnt.

We all adults here and (although unfortunate) young people die every day

Any cemetery is proof of that...

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    Maybe the reason why the media is not 'doing their job' is because no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.'
    That or maybe nobody is willing to report because if Trump did hypothetically win the election thenight whoever reported the story would be put on some kind of blacklist where all aspects of that organization would come under a high level of scrutiny. I mean would you mess with your federal government in such a high stakes manner??

Just another hypothetical...

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Alive.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

how does one get invited to one of epstein's parties seems like the most relevant question arising from this story.....

trump shouldn't worry about it.... fuk, no one cares that bill and hillary dumped a f'n body (vince foster's) in some park after killing him, why would anyone give a fuk about trump porkin' a coked-up 13 yr old wanna be model..... who surely had enough make up on to make her look 17, maybe even 22.....

f'n vince foster must've channeled the walking dead to end up in that park, where he allegedly committed suicide..... not a scrap of evidence where he was found to match the forensics of someone having shot themselves at that site..... dead body walkin'.....

fuk the clit-ons.... both of those crooked fuks should be shot
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-06-16 at 11:07 AM.

First 123