ALLinREbs
    200k Club
    ALLinREbs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

You know what sucks about gambling

Everybody on the other side thinks as us as liars and that just sucks especially when you're being a honest player. Part of the gig just sucks

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

true. people don't trust gamblers. honest ones or not.

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I assume you are talking about the negative stigma associated with gamblers and gambling. It is true, many gamblers are sleazebags. They lie, cheat and steal to get their next fix - much like other addicts. Stereotypes exist for a reason. I've gambled for 17 years and dealt with these negative connotations from non-gamblers despite never putting myself in any predicament or harming others as a result of my gambling. I've always made enough money that my losing 500 a month never affected my life or work. Unfortunately, I am the exception more than the norm. You sound like you may be, too.

It's like any other stereotype, not all Jews are cheap asses, not all blacks are criminals, not all Polish people are stupid...not all gamblers are dirtbags.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ALLinREbs

ALLinREbs
    200k Club
    ALLinREbs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Quote Originally Posted by the_orangekat View Post
    I assume you are talking about the negative stigma associated with gamblers and gambling. It is true, many gamblers are sleazebags. They lie, cheat and steal to get their next fix - much like other addicts. Stereotypes exist for a reason. I've gambled for 17 years and dealt with these negative connotations from non-gamblers despite never putting myself in any predicament or harming others as a result of my gambling. I've always made enough money that my losing 500 a month never affected my life or work. Unfortunately, I am the exception more than the norm. You sound like you may be, too.

It's like any other stereotype, not all Jews are cheap asses, not all blacks are criminals, not all Polish people are stupid...not all gamblers are dirtbags.

Great response the_orangekat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

are these judgmental fukks paying your bills? if not, tell them to go fukk themselves.

bottom line, people are judgmental. it's in our nature. heck, there are many that are clueless on here that judge people.

have that fire inside you and become a better capper, gambling is only a problem if you lose.

never heard of a gambler that won too much that had a gambling problem... gl

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

not having action

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Losing is the only thing that sucks about gambling

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19261

i wouldn't give what other people think the "sweat" off my balls! It means nothing - if you enjoy doing it - go for it - nobody has to know but you. When it is all said and done - you have to be good at it - you must win long term.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gamblers are not respected at all that's the problem and all of us guys are really quality people