PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    His father might be trying to make sure the judge puts him on drug testing during probation.
    Probably right . . .

The father is in pain.

all things considered, his words were within reason.

Fang-Banger
    Fang-Banger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

what johnny needs is a swift kick the arse... elimanate all of his friends from his live...theyre all users and enablers anyways. you are what your friends are. take away his social circle and he becomes drug free

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13413

johnny fukkup. I thought this guy was suppose to put cleveland on the map like lebron.. he was in commercials and everything

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

I'm naked and drinking a beer

Fukkin HOT

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

If that was my son I would have shot him.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Fang-Banger View Post
    what johnny needs is a swift kick the arse... elimanate all of his friends from his live...theyre all users and enablers anyways. you are what your friends are. take away his social circle and he becomes drug free
    Agree

Drop him in a deserted island free of phones etc with only the basics ie food and water for 4 months minimum...

Should give him enough time to straighten out and see things properly...

Guy definitely has a addictive personality. Probably his main downfall...

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Should've kept his opinions private for one thing.

You don't think his son knows he is a fukk up??

Just what Jonhhy needs, reinforcement of what he is perceived to be by his own blood no less...

I get why the old man said that but at the same time it's hugely counter productive if he ever wants his son to return to some sense of normality....
    It's called rock bottom. I applaud his dad for having the balls to say that.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

He needs to go to jail.. get straightened out Johnny

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    He needs to go to jail.. get straightened out Johnny

There's as many drugs in jail as there are in the street.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    The problem with using the term "druggie" is that the public doesn't really know what that means. If Johnny is simply smoking alot of weed,then maybe in Paul Manziel's frame of mind he's a "druggie", but everyone else and even lots of players in the NFL that's just a normal thing.

When I think of the term "druggie", I think of cocaine, crack, meth, heroin, oxycontin users. If Johnny is doing that, then yes the term fits. But if he's only smoking weed, drinking, and basic partying - no, that's not a "druggie". That's just a guy thats probably already made enough money in life so he's going to party until it runs out. Then he'll end up getting a real job in the oil fields or something.

I think Paul Manziel's attempt to publicly shame Johnny, especially with the "i hope he goes to jail or he's going to die" to get his football career on track. Because he's not going to die from smoking weed and partying. He will however eliminate any chance to make a ton of money playing football, and I think that is what Paul Manziel is really pissed at. Paul Manziel was the guy that trademarked "Johnny Football". His son's football career was a pretty big business for him. He's probably upset that gravy train is over.

If he was my son, I would have said "He's an adult, he can make his own life choices and he'll have to deal with the consequences of them". But I'd never call my son a druggie to the public even if he was one.
    He does a lot of blow and looks like shit lately

Drinking and doing coke non stop is basically a "druggie" if that's what he's doing...it's not basic partying and you won't last long living a life like this

Big difference between weekend warriors and partying in Vegas non stop

I think his dad is upset about a lot of things but it seems like ultimately he feels hopeless and this is the last straw for him as he has nowhere else to go

Johnny's gotta wanna help himself before anything meaningful happens...story of all addicts with anything

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Just another druggie degenerate loser, tons of them in this world, why does anyone care...

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

His father might be trying to make sure the judge puts him on drug testing during probation.
    Won't work

Common knowledge drugs easier to access in prison...

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Won't work

Common knowledge drugs easier to access in prison...
    I meant if he does not get a prison term. In fact the father might be trying to save the prison term by 'excusing' him as a druggie who just needs to be reigned in instead of jailed.

Like what they did to Britany Spears and Lindsay Lohan and Robert Downey Jr. Which seemed to help each of them pull it together to some extent.

Just trying to come up with a reason a father who seems fairly smart and level headed would trash his own son in the media.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Manziel asked to be paid in crack

bettilimbroke999

Just trying to come up with a reason a father who seems fairly smart and level headed would trash his own son in the media.
    His son is very clearly a spoiled rotten drug addict that beats women...he called him a druggie...that is just the most basic truth...in Manziel's case that's practically a compliment.

His father IS smart and bc of that is not condoning this behavior...he knows his son needs serious help and has no doubt tried to get him some to no avail...at a certain point you cant say oh he's alright he's just working through his personal problems. Manziel aint workin through shit other than a bag of coke and his NFL paycheck ends as soon as the 2016 NFL season starts so unless his father gives him more cash to blow (highly unlikely) Manziel will be breaking into your house and stealing your TV in a couple months.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 06-26-16 at 02:55 AM.

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

If I hear he dies from an overdose or dies in a horrific car crash I will laugh..............spoiled farking brat had the world by the balls.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He only got four game NFL suspension so he still in the game

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

what a mess of a sitution

tony_come

This guy is garbage

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He only got four game NFL suspension so he still in the game

For cap reasons he couldn't be terminated immediately....in 2 months his NFL career will officially be over and I doubt his dad is gonna give him any drug money

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

its funny cause manziel is a beast, he just wasnt given the chance to win.. if he won the division this last year none of this would be a problem lol

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by adila1401 View Post
    Live to 30 and bang all the hotties, do all the drugs every night or live to be 60 and be miserable everyday like Seaweed....

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Who cares. He was never going to be any good to begin with.

Too short to make any impact.

tony_come

Manziel vs tebow?? Who's better

First 12