Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

And as far as the GBP, the EUR is dropping too, and has real challenges fundamentally, as other nations may want out, and countries like Germany might get tired of shouldering the load, now that one of the only countries who knows how to get right has gone. I'm more bullish on the GBP long-term, and less so on the Euro.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    And as far as the GBP, the EUR is dropping too, and has real challenges fundamentally, as other nations may want out, and countries like Germany might get tired of shouldering the load, now that one of the only countries who knows how to get right has gone. I'm more bullish on the GBP long-term, and less so on the Euro.
    Holland wants out,from everything ive been reading.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

And Scotland wants back in to EU

All I hear from the low IQ crowd here is that it was "great move" because you have a feeling it was a great move. It was an emotional move, and not a single good thing has come out of it for the UK, while many many negatives are already emerging. Right wingers are about the least qualified to handle any serious issue because they let their -ism's get in the way of sound judgement.

Crashing stock markets, renegotiating unfavorable trade deals at the back of the line, credit downgrade, job loss--- all of these are negatives.

The positives...? Still waiting for those, sovereignty, blah blah, freedom, blah blah (enter worthless pablum here)

Ralphie Halves

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post

All I hear from the low IQ crowd here is that it was "great move" because you have a feeling it was a great move. It was an emotional move, and not a single good thing has come out of it for the UK, while many many negatives are already emerging. Right wingers are about the least qualified to handle any serious issue because they let their -ism's get in the way of sound judgement.

Crashing stock markets, renegotiating unfavorable trade deals at the back of the line, credit downgrade, job loss--- all of these are negatives.

The positives...? Still waiting for those, sovereignty, blah blah, freedom, blah blah (enter worthless pablum here)
    I'm with you that most emotional decisions are inferior ones.

I'm not with you in the sense that since we're not seeing the positive aspects the day after, it was the wrong move. Panic's gonna panic, this is nothing new. We need to wait for the dust to settle, and that's going to be awhile.

mets119218
    mets119218's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3814

I personally as an America I support what England did. But then again if they voted to stay in I would support them. I as an American I have no say in England so I am not going congratulate or criticize. It's funny I hear Americans all the time complaining what other countries or people from other countries say about us but we have no problem letting other countries know how we feel about them. I am glad they have open voting and not a delegate system and allow their people decide which they did. I will say they are not the last though as countries will leave one by one now and who knows what will happen few years down the road.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post

No one gives a rats ass if Scotland wants back into the EU,you sniveling little bitch. All im hearing from diipshits like you is,oh no the worlds going to end tomorrow,news flash are country along with Germany was carrying this EU,the EU was nothing but an expensive racket,most of us weren't reaping any of these benefits you keep blathering on about.

Sovereignty and freedom isn't a positive to you, says it all about how warped your thinking is.Now go away pest.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by mets119218 View Post
    I personally as an America I support what England did. But then again if they voted to stay in I would support them. I as an American I have no say in England so I am not going congratulate or criticize. It's funny I hear Americans all the time complaining what other countries or people from other countries say about us but we have no problem letting other countries know how we feel about them. I am glad they have open voting and not a delegate system and allow their people decide which they did. I will say they are not the last though as countries will leave one by one now and who knows what will happen few years down the road.
    Well said mate.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

If most Brits are like Packerd and are happy to risk some short term pain for themselves to change the country for the future. Good on em.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If most Brits are like Packerd and are happy to risk some short term pain for themselves to change the country for the future. Good on em.
    Thank you sir,I feel like its the move we needed to make,regardless of the short term hit.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

I think there is going to be pain but i think if any country is going to make it would be gb. They are separated by water and never went over to the eu. I think their politicians is a lot like THE DONALD. They made promises that the money they were sending to the ecm would be going in health. Now it isn't. I think they should of staid in and kicked out whomever they chose. I hope those people that have been given them problems get sent back to where they came from or at least back to the eu. Packard not saying i agree or disagree ; just giving a fat tex-mex opinion.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I think there is going to be pain but i think if any country is going to make it would be gb. They are separated by water and never went over to the eu. I think their politicians is a lot like THE DONALD. They made promises that the money they were sending to the ecm would be going in health. Now it isn't. I think they should of staid in and kicked out whomever they chose. I hope those people that have been given them problems get sent back to where they came from or at least back to the eu. Packard not saying i agree or disagree ; just giving a fat tex-mex opinion.
    Nah your cool Chico,I can tell when some is being condescending and when they are trying to be respectful,youll always have concerns on something this big,but obviously a lot of us weren't reaping any of the benefits,you just need to head up north and talk to some of the folks up their and look around for yourself,black,white,east indian a lot of them will tell you the same thing.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

I hope American voters share the same wants and needs as the Brits and follow their lead now.. Immigration blocking, independence from liberal global leaders unions, tightening up of security and State, start looking out for your own Country first, etc..

Trump offers all the same....

Obama clearly upset over all this as his dreams of one world order and equality for everyone on the planet are now coming to an end.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    This helps Trump over here. Brits got smart and basically voted this in to slow down immigration and close borders..

Make no mistake about this.. They are losing their identity quickly as Brits under this continued influx of Muslim and African immigrants..

America needs to follow this lead and vote in Trump as we're turning into Mexico at the bordering States.. This is the best thing that ever happen to the UK... LOVE IT!!!!

Obama has egg on his face now and Hillary is gonna follow like the puppet she is right down the rabbit hole... Americans don't want any more illegals coming in or Syrian Muslim refugees.. This is gonna be the one ticket to Trump being elected I believe..

I've been to London recently and demographics are crazy compared to 20 years ago.. Muslims every where and Africans.. England is getting over run by diversity.. This is a step in the right direction.. Hope they build walls now..
    Couldn't agree more. Brits now can control their country again. Immigration will be shut down and they just might be able to salvage their identity. We unfortunately are losing ours at an alarming rate. Diversity=Death of a country. Hears to the Brits!!!!!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Will tanqueray get any cheaper

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Brits now can control their country again. Immigration will be shut down and they just might be able to salvage their identity. We unfortunately are losing ours at an alarming rate. Diversity=Death of a country. Hears to the Brits!!!!!
    Well some diversity works, for example if you look at the demographics of NY city here in America, you have every Nationality under the sun living in harmony.... Same with LA, California as we have China town, Mid Wilshire is Korea Town, etc.. Mexicans over run everything though and multiply like rabbits....

The problem is if one Nationality dominates the demographics more then any other you then take on that identity of that Country of immigrants... Mexico I'm speaking about. It's really bad when Mexicans don't really want to become Americans.. Most first generations don't want to learn the English language and when they start advertising their business in Spanish and only speak in Spanish they then isolate only to their own people and race....

I've seen TV and Radio change drastically over the last 10 years here in California, when you call businesses the automated systems direct you to press 1 for English and 2 for Spanish.. It was never like this is years past... Spanish TV, Spanish Radio is massive and growing and taking over.

Slowly America is turning into Mexico, and we all know Mexico for the most part is poor and uneducated, it's very corrupt and really a dirty Country.. Gotta call it as I see it.

Mexican people are good people but they are not American when they sneak across the border illegally and don't strive hard to learn English, pay taxes, and work for legal citizenship period..

chico2663

Well some diversity works, for example if you look at the demographics of NY city here in America, you have every Nationality under the sun living in harmony.... Same with LA, California as we have China town, Mid Wilshire is Korea Town, etc.. Mexicans over run everything though and multiply like rabbits....

The problem is if one Nationality dominates the demographics more then any other you then take on that identity of that Country of immigrants... Mexico I'm speaking about. It's really bad when Mexicans don't really want to become Americans.. Most first generations don't want to learn the English language and when they start advertising their business in Spanish and only speak in Spanish they then isolate only to their own people and race....

I've seen TV and Radio change drastically over the last 10 years here in California, when you call businesses the automated systems direct you to press 1 for English and 2 for Spanish.. It was never like this is years past... Spanish TV, Spanish Radio is massive and growing and taking over.

Slowly America is turning into Mexico, and we all know Mexico for the most part is poor and uneducated, it's very corrupt and really a dirty Country.. Gotta call it as I see it.

Mexican people are good people but they are not American when they sneak across the border illegally and don't strive hard to learn English, pay taxes, and work for legal citizenship period..
    know the feeling . My mother is mexican -puerto rican. grandfather did 40 years in service and then commissary at ft hood. I had a stroke and had to move back to houston. People look at me crazy but then when my mother shows up and speaks spanish than everything is cool.I understand spanish but forgot because of stroke.Sucks going into places and they act like they don't know wtf I'm talking about.

chico2663

What sucks is my uncle just sold rancho trinidad 1st of january so no hunting for free.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

What you're saying is they are ignoring the laws of our country. They don't want to be American, yet they want all the benefits from living here. Well, Muslims are an overall group that not only wants the benefits of America, they think they should be able to live by their own laws and judicial system called sharia law. The muslims are a group that will never assimilate life in America. They flat out refuse to live by our laws and customs. Brits reached their limit with being overrun or invaded, which ever you prefer and chose to do something about it. Illegal and legal Immigration can and does destroy countries from within and now you see the proof.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    What you're saying is they are ignoring the laws of our country. They don't want to be American, yet they want all the benefits from living here. Well, Muslims are an overall group that not only wants the benefits of America, they think they should be able to live by their own laws and judicial system called sharia law. The muslims are a group that will never assimilate life in America. They flat out refuse to live by our laws and customs. Brits reached their limit with being overrun or invaded, which ever you prefer and chose to do something about it. Illegal and legal Immigration can and does destroy countries from within and now you see the proof.
    Bingo... You get it!!!

Brits got it, America is coming around fast... Need to seal off the borders, come in legally or don't come in at all.. Stick to the rules and laws of the land as it should be..

The problem is that many business owners, farming, hard labor jobs, gardening, restaurant kitchen staff, hotel maids, nanny's, construction labor workers, etc are mainly Mexican and undocumented workers that are paid cash under the table to save a buck..

These illegals while they work hard don't pay taxes and never will as they bypass everything but still receive the benefits of the land...

Americans that hire these undocumented illegals should also be prosecuted as they are breaking the laws of the land and only contributing to this out of control immigration problem... Stems down to greed and shame on them!!.. No jobs for illegals and the Mexicans won't come..

Give the labor jobs back to the American people and pay them a bit more like it should be..

Now Muslim refugees should not be welcome period just because of the potential threat they could bring.. They also won't assimilate well like we are seeing happen now in Europe.. That is a no brainer there..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-27-16 at 05:31 PM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

What else can you expect when your own government allows and supports all of that?
    Forget Mexicans...You walk into a fkng DMV in Cali and you can take a driving license exam in 20 fkng languages. How the hell do they expect people to talk to a police officer, if they get pulled over during a traffic stop?

You know how many languages you can take a similar exam in Russia? ONE.
    Keep in mind that Russia is a home to 193 ethnic groups and nationalities that speak almost 300 languages and dialects. Despite our country's linguistic diversity, more than 96% of people in Russia speak Russian. WHY? Because we're not allowing them to take an easy road when it comes to living in our country.

Most of you might not like Putin, but a few years back he was addressing Russian parliament and said the following about the Muslims (and the rest of the minorities in Russia):

"In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslims then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture. We had better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Muslims are taking over those countries and they will not take over Russia. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims. When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest first, observing that the Muslim minorities are not Russians."

I wish one day your president would have the balls to say and do something similar.
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 06-27-16 at 06:10 PM.

chico2663

Guy I follow said most of their problem from the muslim problem isn't eu. He says it is 3rd generation pakistanis and other muslims.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    What else can you expect when your own government allows and supports all of that?
    Forget Mexicans...You walk into a fkng DMV in Cali and you can take a driving license exam in 20 fkng languages. How the hell do they expect people to talk to a police officer, if they get pulled over during a traffic stop?

Keep in mind that Russia is a home to 193 ethnic groups and nationalities that speak almost 300 languages and dialects. Despite our country's linguistic diversity, more than 96% of people in Russia speak Russian. WHY? Because we're not allowing them to take an easy road when it comes to living in our country.

Most of you might not like Putin, but a few years back he was addressing Russian parliament and said the following about the Muslims (and the rest of the minorities in Russia):

"In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslims then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture. We had better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Muslims are taking over those countries and they will not take over Russia. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims. When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest first, observing that the Muslim minorities are not Russians."

I wish one day your president would have the balls to say and do something similar.
    I concur.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I couldn't have said it better then you in this post of yours Russian Rocket!!!

Bet your ass going to the DMV in California is a nightmare, not only with the different language options, the lines are long and mostly Mexican.. It's been that case the last few visits I experienced over the years.. I got smart and made appointments first, still takes a long time.. That helps.. Everything is jammed packed with Mexicans in California.. Traffic court is even worse.. Lines out the door if you want to pay a ticket, all Mexicans in line.

Anyways Rocket, I actually appreciate Putin in a way but he does get carried away with his aggressive nature.. Coming from a 15 year back ground in the KGB it's to be expected.. I think Trump has a bit of Putin in him though in the sense of keeping Country values in tact and not getting soft and pushed around by other world threats..

What is crazy though we have a vast Asian population growing here in So Cal also and you won't see language choices for them because they work hard to learn the English language.. First generation Mexicans don't even try to learn English, the first generation parents don't preach education to their kids either and the public schools suffer for this.. End result the students of other ethnic back grounds that want to excel get held back.. White parents are now turning to home schooling or private schooling as an alternative option here in So Cal...

America is getting fat and stupid, especially in California. It's not by coincidence either.. I have friends that are public school teachers here in LA and they are troubled by all this.. They love their Mexicans students but they say thy are mentally slow and hold back the classes... They have not the discipline to complete their homework and the parents don't push them or care. Alot of the girls end up pregnant and dropping out before graduating and the boys just drop out and get into Mexican gangs in alot of cases...

America really needs to get a tough President in office and stop this.. Close off the borders before America gets completely FAT and STUPID.. We're already Fat but now we are becoming stupid..

I call it as I see it...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-27-16 at 07:48 PM.

Ralphie Halves

Trump would, but he's Trump, with all the other baggage.

Wish we could have it both ways.

First 12