pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Durant going to get a bunch of free steak dinners, shrimp cocktails and champagne, then resign in OKC.

Why would ANYONE with other options sign with the fuckking Knicks?
    Yeap he is going to do it for the free food and booze. He can't afford eating out with his current salary. Heard he is thinking of moving back with his parents to save on rent.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Yeap he is going to do it for the free food and booze. He can't afford eating out with his current salary. Heard he is thinking of moving back with his parents to save on rent.
    Even rich people like free things, Paver.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ny city basketball suicide
    Lol

Anthony loser

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Ny city basketball suicide
    Lol

Anthony loser
    Please. It's not like they couldn't get any worse. With the league as watered down as it is, these deals are just a free pass into the playoffs. I'd rather have that than a useless Lopez brother that has younger brother confidence issues and a couple of nobodies.

It's not like it's gonna be the rose show anyway. Phils always had a knack for using bigs more dominantly. I'm assuming hes already focused in on zingis.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

With melo the knocks are gonna get decent playoff exposure for zingis. And zingis def might end up better than this melo bum who we thought was superstar level.

Wp phil

samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Timberwolves.

All they need is a pure shooter and they are contenders. Extremely young and talented team about to make some noise. The addition of Thibodeau just makes it all the better.

jjgold

Minny probably good choice although I doubt he would ever go there

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5700

Melo and Rose won't get any team anywhere. Durant is injury-prone. Melo/Rose/Durant will at best get you through the 1st round of the playoffs. The Eastern conference championship is still the Cavaliers' to lose.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    Lebron won championship becuz he took over the series and dominated. Kd looked like a whipped puppy who got caught pissing the floor. Go pay 200 mill for him. I see him as part of this years failure. And if he doesnt want to stay and fix his shit. Get the fuk out
    1000% correct. We live in an era when gutless players like Durant are somehow superstars. He is a one dimensional ball hog. At least James plays defense, rebounds and gets assists. Durant is a liability in those areas. He has had several chances to step up in the clutch and prove himself worthy of any accolades. He has wussed out every time. When will teams stop wasting money on clowns like this??? In a league that had a lot of depth and talent, he would be seen in a different light.

lilpete
    lilpete's Avatar Become A Pro!

honestly i think durant is scared to play in new york, he can win in small markets tho

laumart
    laumart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1910

they wont make playoffs

jjgold

The 3 clowns

Lol

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Durant will either go to houston or cleveland. Love can't make the three when he needs to. houston is allowing howard to take his talents elsewhere. They drafted their back up center. All the extra money will go to durant that howard got.Starting lineup is beverly,harden,durrant,cappella and montejunas. cleveland and houston are my teams so hoping.

jjgold

Durrant making the biggest mistake of his career if he leaves Oklahoma City

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Lol. The most banged up trade of all time.

Brook Lopez for Derrick rose

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Durant stays in OKC and wins title this year.

LeBron joins Melo & Rose and wins title in New York in 18

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    1000% correct. We live in an era when gutless players like Durant are somehow superstars. He is a one dimensional ball hog. At least James plays defense, rebounds and gets assists. Durant is a liability in those areas. He has had several chances to step up in the clutch and prove himself worthy of any accolades. He has wussed out every time. When will teams stop wasting money on clowns like this??? In a league that had a lot of depth and talent, he would be seen in a different light.
    I feel like this isn't far off how people on here were just talking about Lebron besides ball hog - several chances to step up and prove, gutless etc. I do hear you saying LBJ is better in Reb/Ast and agree. KD does have work to do in some areas (who doesn't?) but who wouldn't take him on their team?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Lol. The most banged up trade of all time.

Brook Lopez for Derrick rose
    The other Lopez, Robin.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by lilpete View Post
    if you add KD to this team you are talking championship. my sources tell me that is a real possibility.
    Very much like two turds trying desperately to woo a third into the bowl.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Durant stays in OKC and wins title this year.

LeBron joins Melo & Rose and wins title in New York in 18
    This is crazy as f**k calling this stuff so far out, but I think you're right. You're one of the only posters I saw on here calling Cavs comeback down 3-1. I bet that shit and it hit. I was 90% confident it would hit. I see LeBron leaving Cavs again in near future. Which book has a prop bet on that? Who you got in the World Series this year? I wanna see if we're on the same page. We might be taped into the right frequency.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

starting center and 6th man?

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Only shot kd has is Okl city

Everywhere else a disaster
    Yeah, hard to imagine the Warriors or Spurs winning with him.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Rose will be injured in under 20 games. Maybe 15.

He'll collect checks like he always does.
    Same Derrick Rose who played 66 games last year?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Apparently KD needs another 1 yr contract to get to 10 years and the super big money. But thats a ballsy move after the foot surgery. If hes looking to sign a long max he has got to be going back to OKC. Too much moo la. but if he is signing short... could be anywhere right?

We need one of those espn bums to tell us which contract he is looking for.

BTW, Can you imagine Rose playing 100 game without injury? The guy is held together with duck tape at this point. It would be awesome comeback story. Shaun Livingston is the only guy I know who did well after tearing all the knee things.

PorkChop

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    This is crazy as f**k calling this stuff so far out, but I think you're right. You're one of the only posters I saw on here calling Cavs comeback down 3-1. I bet that shit and it hit. I was 90% confident it would hit. I see LeBron leaving Cavs again in near future. Which book has a prop bet on that? Who you got in the World Series this year? I wanna see if we're on the same page. We might be taped into the right frequency.

Thank you very much for noticing.

Just made the most money of my life on Cleveland.

Im not 100% on NL side of World Series, but Houston Astros will win AL. (They are 12/1 right now). I'd get that now, will not get any higher.

jjgold

95% chance he stays home

All reports said he is signing

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

KD is going somewhere. He is not stupid, he knows that Westbrook is out of there in one more year. After Westbrook leaves OKC will be basement dwellers for a long time. Cuban will offer KD a sweetheart deal!

habitualwinning

Thank you very much for noticing.

Just made the most money of my life on Cleveland.

Im not 100% on NL side of World Series, but Houston Astros will win AL. (They are 12/1 right now). I'd get that now, will not get any higher.
    If you're insinuating that most people don't notice, it's cause they're sheep. They're still fast asleep and locked into the matrix. It takes someone else who is awake to notice big things.

As far as the WS goes, I can't figure out the NL either yet, though I think Cubs and Dodgers are in the driver's seat but Giants are still possible. I don't see the Cubs winning this season so Idk if they want them to lose in the WS or before in the NL playoffs to the Dodgers or Giants. I'm with you on Astros though. Nobody sees that shit happening either after that horrendous start but it will. They just destroyed KC on the road.

Can you parlay futures? I'd never bet one until the Cavs series when they were +1300 so Idk all the options with futures. I'd like to parlay Astros win AL, OKC wins Western Conference, Colts make AFC Championship game, LeBron leaves Cavs, if that's even possible to bet on. It would have to payout ridiculous and I'm confident about it hitting.

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

If KD signs with New York I'll do something I've never done in my life, I'll eat Kraft Dinner for a week straight. I've longed for the Knicks to regain there powerhouse status in the East. Make it so Philly J

PorkChop

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    If you're insinuating that most people don't notice, it's cause they're sheep. They're still fast asleep and locked into the matrix. It takes someone else who is awake to notice big things.

As far as the WS goes, I can't figure out the NL either yet, though I think Cubs and Dodgers are in the driver's seat but Giants are still possible. I don't see the Cubs winning this season so Idk if they want them to lose in the WS or before in the NL playoffs to the Dodgers or Giants. I'm with you on Astros though. Nobody sees that shit happening either after that horrendous start but it will. They just destroyed KC on the road.

Can you parlay futures? I'd never bet one until the Cavs series when they were +1300 so Idk all the options with futures. I'd like to parlay Astros win AL, OKC wins Western Conference, Colts make AFC Championship game, LeBron leaves Cavs, if that's even possible to bet on. It would have to payout ridiculous and I'm confident about it hitting.

Unfortuntely, in Las Vegas, you cannot. My biggest complaint every single day.

Im with you on Dodgers or Cubs, that's my indecision. Originally I had Cubs over Astros, now leaning towards possibly Dodgers, and Cubs next year.

But Dodgers, Cubs, Astros are your three teams.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

I think KD will sign with NY. And watch them be mediocre. That team will play no defense.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Rose will be out by December. How will a Melo + Durant lineup work?

habitualwinning

Unfortuntely, in Las Vegas, you cannot. My biggest complaint every single day.

Im with you on Dodgers or Cubs, that's my indecision. Originally I had Cubs over Astros, now leaning towards possibly Dodgers, and Cubs next year.

But Dodgers, Cubs, Astros are your three teams.
    So can you do futures parlays anywhere, if not in Vegas, any offshore sites? And further would they even pay if it hit? That parlay that I described in my earlier post would pay somewhere in the ballpark of $100 wins $500,000 so I guess that explains why Vegas doesn't do them. I don't know the exact figure cause I don't know the exact line on 2 of the legs so I just ballparked it.

I don't remember where it was but I know that last season I saw props on exact WS matchups. You don't happen to know who offers those exact WS matchup props do you?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

5dimes lets you parlay futures. Lots of books do. That might be a good filter for our SBR rating guide.
    Points Awarded:

habitualwinning gave Bill Dozer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Durant was impressed by the Celtics’ presentation on Saturday and is still “seriously considering” signing with Boston, writes A. Sherrod Blakely of CSNNE.

First 123 Last