4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    my sources tell me 48 to 52 golden state, seems pretty split where do you guys come up with your public heavy figures, you ask a few buddies?
    Notice how frostno98 provides no source for his info, and evades a reply, 'cause what he says is pie in the sky. Everywhere I look more of a lean on State -5 such as on the SBR Odds page, Covers currently has 55% taking State { http://contests.covers.com/Consensus...wExperts=False }, Vegasinsider has the top wager on State ML -175 over #2 Cvs ML, and #3 comes in State -5 over #4 Cavs +5 { http://www.vegasinsider.com/top-betting-trends/ } so frostno98's "

Public heavy on Cleveland +5 Sunday,"

is as devious as forum posts gets, and thus fade anything frostno98 posts. Of course, frostno98 is welcome to back up what was posted with verifiable facts, or if not know it's just bloviating.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There's no public action on this game it's very very split all over the world again a lot of rookies given the wrong information

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    There's no public action on this game it's very very split all over the world again a lot of rookies given the wrong information
    Might be even by kickoff with my latest info. Seems that the Local has a lot of futures riding big on GSW. I don't the action is as lopsided as when everyone took Carolina in Superbowl 50 or when everyone took Denver in Superbowl 48.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think way more futures on Golden State

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

GSW

First 12