1. #1
    QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-03-11
    Posts: 2,541
    Betpoints: 156

    Jazzsports payout... time frame

    I heard good things about jazz sports but... payout has to be requested before 11 eastern... and you cannot request it ahead of time... That's not very flexible....

    I think they should fix this or does everyone wakes up before 8am to request a paypout on the west coast?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/18/2019

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  2. #2
    jjgold
    sbr odds
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 308,838

    sportsbooks based off east coast TIMES

    WAS ALWAYS THAT WAY

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  3. #3
    QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-03-11
    Posts: 2,541
    Betpoints: 156

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    sportsbooks based off east coast TIMES

    WAS ALWAYS THAT WAY
    I understand that coach but. maybe extend the payout hours. or let people request a payout ahead of time....
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/18/2019

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  4. #4
    dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-19-11
    Posts: 450
    Betpoints: 1560

    Yeah the before 11am thing is kinda shitty, but if your doing bitcoin these guys are best in biz at it. Payouts done while your on the phone confirmation with them.

  5. #5
    InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-18-12
    Posts: 271
    Betpoints: 2655

    So a sportsbook that actually pays, pays same day if you get your request in by 11am or they pay next day, and you're still complaining? Seriously? LOL. In my book, that's fast! The bigger crime here is the fact they aren't rated A+. Big props to Jazz Sports. Hell, they've had Bitcoin just about before everyone and always do right by the player.

  6. #6
    smittyallsports
    smittyallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 136
    Betpoints: 6665

    Quote Originally Posted by InsiderHer View Post
    So a sportsbook that actually pays, pays same day if you get your request in by 11am or they pay next day, and you're still complaining? Seriously? LOL. In my book, that's fast! The bigger crime here is the fact they aren't rated A+. Big props to Jazz Sports. Hell, they've had Bitcoin just about before everyone and always do right by the player.
    Yeah man I have had an account there for years and also haven't used it in years. The D minus rating or something they had kind of steered me away... now that I think about it they seem like a great book. Same day payouts are legit. My friend had his account to just over 5k and they began to make him withdraw in 600 dollar increments. Maybe it's behavior like this that justifies the aforementioned rating. But oh well, I think I need to take some of my talents back to jazz...

  7. #7
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 2,218
    Betpoints: 1356

    Looselines is part of there organization and I've been getting Bitcoin payouts in matter of minutes before I hang up or close chat box its in my btc wallet...can't speak fir jazz but looselines is as fast as nitrogen a+++++

  8. #8
    QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-03-11
    Posts: 2,541
    Betpoints: 156

    Hi all will withdrawal tomorrow, Some of you are right. If the book pays fast, I guess a time restriction is not so bad.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/18/2019

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  9. #9
    InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-18-12
    Posts: 271
    Betpoints: 2655

    Quote Originally Posted by smittyallsports View Post
    Yeah man I have had an account there for years and also haven't used it in years. The D minus rating or something they had kind of steered me away... now that I think about it they seem like a great book. Same day payouts are legit. My friend had his account to just over 5k and they began to make him withdraw in 600 dollar increments. Maybe it's behavior like this that justifies the aforementioned rating. But oh well, I think I need to take some of my talents back to jazz...
    Personal payout choices shouldn't reflect ratings, they're a B- rated book. My only argument is the fact they haven't been graded for years, without any complaints they should be rated A+. BTW, they've never been lower than a D+ and during that time they paid off players like a champ. They haven't been upgraded since July 2014. What's the point of these ratings anyway? That's basically my main point and I'll just leave it there since it's the 2nd time I've mentioned it.
    Last edited by InsiderHer; 06-07-16 at 01:58 AM.

  10. #10
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 38,135
    Betpoints: 10414

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  11. #11
    ronald
    ronald's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 3,462
    Betpoints: 3030

    Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    Hi all will withdrawal tomorrow, Some of you are right. If the book pays fast, I guess a time restriction is not so bad.
    How quickly did they pay and via which method?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/21/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/18/2019

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  12. #12
    jjgold
    sbr odds
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 308,838

    long time solid book been under the radar for a long time

    Use to be big credit book no idea if still in that business

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  13. #13
    QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-03-11
    Posts: 2,541
    Betpoints: 156

    Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    How quickly did they pay and via which method?
    Jazzbook "ran out of bitcoins" So they had to buy more. That was what they told me. I m not sure about the fees for bitcoin. However, They did offer $100 carrier one day delivery and $50 3 days delivery.

    I was only able to withdrawal 2 instead of 2.3 because their carrier method. Conspiracy theory because I was down around 2 there. So they just wanna even the payout lol.

    No doubt, Fast payout. As soon as I requested it was processed same day. Customer service seem solid. However, the only thing is maybe they are a little tactical on payouts?? or they just ran out of bitcoin... either way I couldn't wake up that early to request a payout so, I opt for the carrier.( and paid the fees)
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/18/2019

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  14. #14
    ronald
    ronald's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 3,462
    Betpoints: 3030

    Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    Jazzbook "ran out of bitcoins" So they had to buy more. That was what they told me. I m not sure about the fees for bitcoin. However, They did offer $100 carrier one day delivery and $50 3 days delivery.

    I was only able to withdrawal 2 instead of 2.3 because their carrier method. Conspiracy theory because I was down around 2 there. So they just wanna even the payout lol.

    No doubt, Fast payout. As soon as I requested it was processed same day. Customer service seem solid. However, the only thing is maybe they are a little tactical on payouts?? or they just ran out of bitcoin... either way I couldn't wake up that early to request a payout so, I opt for the carrier.( and paid the fees)
    Thanks for the report.

    I don't understand the whole "buying Bitcoin" delay. Takes me 2 minutes to buy Bitcoin.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/21/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/18/2019

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  15. #15
    InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-18-12
    Posts: 271
    Betpoints: 2655

    [QUOTE=Optional;25840040]JazzSports Rating Upgraded[/QUOTE

    Optional, I should get upgrade points no? lol Nice seeing SBR pulling its weight
    Points Awarded:

    Optional gave InsiderHer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  16. #16
    hello1234567
    hello1234567's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-05-13
    Posts: 176
    Betpoints: 762

    Jazzsports has been a solid book for me. Never any issues and great customer service. Fastest book to pay out bitcoins!

  17. #17
    jjgold
    sbr odds
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 308,838

    Good reports men

    Anymore ?

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  18. #18
    QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-03-11
    Posts: 2,541
    Betpoints: 156

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Good reports men

    Anymore ?
    Update, Received my checks as promised within time frame on Friday. Only complaint was the $50 fee.( bitcoin its free).

    I still have a mid 3 figure in the account. I am attempting to withdrawal by bitcoin and left my bitcoin address. I was told that they would have to check their bitcoin account, which would be done at 12pm eastern time. To see if its available. Will come back with the status.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/18/2019

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  19. #19
    jjgold
    sbr odds
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 308,838

    Quang will you still play there in future?

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  20. #20
    EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-05-14
    Posts: 515
    Betpoints: 120

    To the person who said it's easy to buy Bitcoin, no it's not.

    1) buying Bitcoin at SPOT / market price requires having to wire money to an exchange.

    2) if you buy 5 figures $ or more of BTC (which a sportsbook would have to do) you will be questioned as to what is the purpose of the bitcoins you are buying. An illegal gambling reason, won't suffice.

    So yeah if you want to buy a couple hundred of BTC it's easy to use coin base or circle. Try buying 10k+ weekly and see how easy it is. It's not.

  21. #21
    ronald
    ronald's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 3,462
    Betpoints: 3030

    Quote Originally Posted by EVfollower View Post
    To the person who said it's easy to buy Bitcoin, no it's not.

    1) buying Bitcoin at SPOT / market price requires having to wire money to an exchange.

    2) if you buy 5 figures $ or more of BTC (which a sportsbook would have to do) you will be questioned as to what is the purpose of the bitcoins you are buying. An illegal gambling reason, won't suffice.

    So yeah if you want to buy a couple hundred of BTC it's easy to use coin base or circle. Try buying 10k+ weekly and see how easy it is. It's not.
    Thanks for the info.

    With regards to gambling being an illegal reason to buy Bitcoin, I'm just wondering which country regulates Bitcoin? Obviously online gambling is legal in many countries.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/21/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/18/2019

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  22. #22
    EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-05-14
    Posts: 515
    Betpoints: 120

    Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    Thanks for the info.

    With regards to gambling being an illegal reason to buy Bitcoin, I'm just wondering which country regulates Bitcoin? Obviously online gambling is legal in many countries.
    It is but all of these countries require licenses. I'm not sure if they honor certain ones. All I know is bitstamp, bitfinex and other companies will immediately send you an AML KYC (know your customer, anti-laundering) form if you hit a certain level of volume. Circle and Coinbase ban gamblers.


    Also, looselines and the jazzsports family is run by a few people not a huge corporation. Looselines is a one guy operation - he runs the book himself. He pays though but you are dealing with one person. Him running out of BTC occasionally is going to happen.

  23. #23
    ronald
    ronald's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 3,462
    Betpoints: 3030

    Quote Originally Posted by EVfollower View Post
    It is but all of these countries require licenses. I'm not sure if they honor certain ones. All I know is bitstamp, bitfinex and other companies will immediately send you an AML KYC (know your customer, anti-laundering) form if you hit a certain level of volume. Circle and Coinbase ban gamblers.


    Also, looselines and the jazzsports family is run by a few people not a huge corporation. Looselines is a one guy operation - he runs the book himself. He pays though but you are dealing with one person. Him running out of BTC occasionally is going to happen.
    Thanks for the explanation.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/21/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/18/2019

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  24. #24
    Cabaldwin3
    Cabaldwin3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-16
    Posts: 10
    Betpoints: 150

    I cashed out yesterday for 450 p2p and received within 2.5 hours. I deposited with my debit card. I asked about bitcoin. I had about 1.5k in there... The guy said that their bc processor was down and something to the effect that I had to deposit bc to receive payment. He said I could withdrawal 450 a day though which is fine for now. I read this thread and decided to try it. I'm pleased. Great customer service. Prompt payout..just hope they get this bc fixed. I'll deposit that way so I can cash out that way. I like the live betting as it uses same as 5dimes. I'm a 5dimes loyalist, but their very slow bc payouts and that pretty much only option caused me to finally jump ship.

  25. #25
    jjgold
    sbr odds
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 308,838

    I don't think a lot of people realize this book is been around a very long time with different books under them so I guess umbrella books

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  26. #26
    QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-03-11
    Posts: 2,541
    Betpoints: 156

    Was paid this morning on btc. I didn't have to wake up and chase them. So, I'm happy. Therefore customer service made up the btc processor delayed. Once again, I could of went the mail route.so paying is not a problem with jazz. I was probably cashing out at the wrong time.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/18/2019

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


Top