jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pretty good shot Bernie Sanders is going to be the candidate

he's the only one that can beat Trump now what we're hearing is Hillary's going to get indicted and it's going to kill her chances for the election

I actually like this Sanders guy for the most part he's clean and has some pretty good ideas

The Democratic Party need him because Donald Trump will be a very heavy favorite come September verse Hillary Clinton

I forgot more than most of you know about politics as I used to study Washington DC for 11 years and it was my dream to be a historian living there
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave jjgold 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Delete this thread. Just full of misinformation. Are you just trying to be dumb to generate traffic? Is this one of the sbr employees shift?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frankzig

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    he's the only one that can beat Trump now what we're hearing is Hillary's going to get indicted and it's going to kill her chances for the election

I actually like this Sanders guy for the most part he's clean and has some pretty good ideas

The Democratic Party need him because Donald Trump will be a very heavy favorite come September verse Hillary Clinton

I forgot more than most of you know about politics as I used to study Washington DC for 11 years and it was my dream to be a historian living there
    Putting on a wig and blue dress and blowing Bill doesn't make you a Washington DC historian baldy.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Coach, not going to happen. Democrats will replace Hillary with someone like Biden and take your homie out playa.

jjgold

Do you guys realize Bernie Sanders would win a popular vote against Hillary Clinton in a national election

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Anyone is better than Trump, I mean anybody!!!!

gopolks
    gopolks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

All Clinton has to do is have President Obama next to her and also bring out the Big Dog and she will beat trumpy in
    a landslide.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post

Putting on a wig and blue dress and blowing Bill doesn't make you a Washington DC historian baldy.
    OP has a totally fragmented mind. He views one poll and has a complete
    election scenario revelation....For 1 minute.

Next fragment?

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

He should promise a wall TWICE the size of trumps and make China pay for it, apparently that's a real vote grabber. Hopefully anyway I want the newly elected POTUS to have promised a wall around the entire country and associated islands with a 500ft wall paid for by anyone but Americans, to save costs obviously built by some third world country where borderline slave labour is above board though.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave Mr KLC 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MrZ gave Mr KLC 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

JJ......stop posting nonsense. Too much sbr garbage already.

Mase of Base

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    YES!

WAR! Kill people!

Love it!

So exciting to see what country you guys invade next! Hope you win this time!
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave Mase of Base 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MrZ, and PromiseLand

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    YES!

WAR! Kill people!

Love it!

So exciting to see what country you guys invade next! Hope you win this time!
    Dark truth is... You can only be rich and powerful off of others expense... Jus sayin.

Mase of Base

Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    Dark truth is... You can only be rich and powerful off of others expense... Jus sayin.
    You're saying what exactly? Rich/poor it doesn't matter, every dollar you see is at someones expense.

Go hang out with klc then and sell some war, I'm sure that wounded soldier in his pic will be more than happy to tag along.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    You're saying what exactly? Rich/poor it doesn't matter, every dollar you see is at someones expense.
    Every dollar since the beginning of time has been at someone else's expense, pal.

Maybe you played too long in soccer leagues where everybody gets a trophy.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Anyone is better than Trump, I mean anybody!!!!
    That really asks for a detailed explanation?
    When did you last not vote Dem in a presidential election?

Just curious; did you vote for Gore[Gads, what a bore]? Vote for the incomparable, narcissist, Obama? Vote for habitual adulterer, *Billy-boy? Old enough to vote for the legendary adulterer, *JFK? *Roosevelt? Another adulterer.

*LBJ? Another adulterer.[*]All, in-office presidents and democrat adulterers.

Men, when you lay your hand on that bible and promise to do this...did you? That is also what elected presidents do when they lay their hand on that bible and make that famous pledge--same as marrying your country--while being sworn in.
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 05-27-16 at 08:59 AM.

Mase of Base

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Every dollar since the beginning of time has been at someone else's expense, pal.

Well yeah I completely agree hence why I wrote the exact same thing and for some reason you decided to qoute it. I guess the difference between writing someones and someone else is big to you? I don't see the difference but you're the man obviously so you win, I'm sorry.

As for certificates and trophies you can keep 'em, I've never wanted or want a pat on the back from anyone.
    Last edited by Mase of Base; 05-27-16 at 07:39 AM.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

There must be an office contest at SBR to see who can make the stupidest jj gold post with the most views/replies
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave gauchojake 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

jjgold

Sanders standing room only anywhere he goes now if you vote for Hillary Clinton you might as well jump off a cliff End your life because you're that worthless because you have no understanding of what trash is

When you're voting for Clinton you're basically admitting your trash

It's the biggest scumbag family that ever lived

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

No chance. The Dems would rather lose than have Bernie win.

"This is as good as it gets!!!" is the message for both the Dems and Republicans.

Hillary is not getting indicted and if somehow she does, they will put in their own stooge, probably Biden.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Sanders standing room only anywhere he goes now if you vote for Hillary Clinton you might as well jump off a cliff End your life because you're that worthless because you have no understanding of what trash is

When you're voting for Clinton you're basically admitting your trash

It's the biggest scumbag family that ever lived
    JJ, you are so f**king stupid that it is really getting bad for you in here. Here is the difference between trump Voters and Sanders voters. Trump voters are over 18 and legal residence of the country. Many of Bernie's voters are NOT. Ergo, Trumps people vote for him and Bernie's people can not do so legally.

As far as Hillary goes, she would sell her child and grand kid to become President. Putin's biggest wish is that we win in November. If she does, all Putin has to do is call her out on anything and she will run and hide.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

jj thinks Ralph Nader is right of center

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

JJ is finally feeling the Bern!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Trump wins in a landslide in November no matter who he's running against.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post

Lmao....so true...I guess we figured out quickly which pic mase of base represents

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Trump wins in a landslide in November no matter who he's running against.
    It sure looks like it now

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Do you guys realize Bernie Sanders would win a popular vote against Hillary Clinton in a national election
    Ummmmm.....Aren't they already holding those elections?...and Hillary has received more votes by quite a bit.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

It sure looks like it now
    Why is Hillary still a big fave? Trump free money at +225?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

The Libertarian ticket is going to make HUGE noise...mark my word on this. Just wait. This is something that has never been said before in previous elections But this one is truly different. Weld gives the ticket credibility and fundraising. And then they get in the debates. America will realize there is a third option which is fiscal conservative and social liberal, which describes more than half the country. Going to be a huge story. Just watch.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    The Libertarian ticket is going to make HUGE noise...mark my word on this. Just wait. This is something that has never been said before in previous elections But this one is truly different. Weld gives the ticket credibility and fundraising. And then they get in the debates. America will realize there is a third option which is fiscal conservative and social liberal, which describes more than half the country. Going to be a huge story. Just watch.
    Nah. People will take a look, that's about it. Most will just hold their noses, go enni minne minny moe or write in
    their own name. I'll just show up to vote the lower classes and skip the Pres vote, that's only if the lines are small.
    If they are huge, I'll go home.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

now I rarely use emoticons but when the occasion calls for it even I have to go king mayan mode;

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

GAUCHOJAKE/ dwight shrute 2016

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Tuesday Weld is alive and running? She sure was some "Sugar-Puss" in her day. Let it happen. The true, "First-Lady" prez.

1234 ... Last