Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    We killed the CFL market, now you're just trolling and wasting my time.

you did? lol you must've made a tremendous turnaround then. you were losing every week. the times when i was betting on that crap sport.

i got nothing against you man. after all, you are allegedly a fellow bruin but you gotta stop with the bullshit.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    you did? lol you must've made a tremendous turnaround then. you were losing every week. the times when i was betting on that crap sport.

i got nothing against you man. after all, you are allegedly a fellow bruin but you gotta stop with the bullshit.
    Clearly you have me confused with someone else, or you are purely trolling, the only truth you've written this whole time is that you said you would stop betting after so many losses...I remember that.

To refresh your memory, why don't you go back and count just how many losing weeks the CFL had. You are making no sense.

You are burying yourself with every word, saying I am bullshitting.

What kind of person tells a blatant lie then accuses someone else of bullshitting? Kahn, there is no truth to your statements.

You look really bad now. I hope you just forgot who you were talking to, because if this is the type of poster you are, then I'll have no part of it. Do you have some sort of agenda? Why would you lie like this, in post after post.

The truth is already documented at SBR, so you can't get away with it. Why post in such a stupid manner?

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

im reversing here and betting the thunder.

lakerboy threatened to not feed my nanopet if i didnt follow him

50 on the ML.

Lets do this Kevin Durant and Co.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Clearly you have me confused with someone else, or you are purely trolling, the only truth you've written this whole time is that you said you would stop betting after so many losses...I remember that.

To refresh your memory, why don't you go back and count just how many losing weeks the CFL had. You are making no sense.

You are burying yourself with every word, saying I am bullshitting.

What kind of person tells a blatant lie then accuses someone else of bullshitting? Kahn, there is no truth to your statements.

You look really bad now. I hope you just forgot who you were talking to, because if this is the type of poster you are, then I'll have no part of it. Do you have some sort of agenda? Why would you lie like this, in post after post.

The truth is already documented at SBR, so you can't get away with it. Why post in such a stupid manner?

i'm burying myself? i actually made money betting cfl pal. you can go check on your own thread.

ask ra77er how much he lost from your cfl thread and tell me if i'm making shit up.

some sort of agenda? not... i just think you just like to bloviate that's all, nothing more nothing less.

in layman's term, trying to sound a lot smarter than you actually are.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

i'm burying myself? i actually made money betting cfl pal. you can go check on your own thread.

ask ra77er how much he lost from your cfl thread and tell me if i'm making shit up.
    You are making shit up. The thread was profitable regardless of what any individual poster did, during a stretch of 3 or 4 plays.

You are lying about losing weeks, no need to check. You are lying about thread, why?

You could be the biggest piece of shit poster I've ever come across on SBR, you keep pressing the lies.

Ridiculous.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

i'm the biggest piece of shit poster for looking out for other posters? ok pal. call me what you want.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Laker is on OKC. You guys just aren't sharp enough to keep up if he is playing you or being serious. He gets the last laugh always.

I'm on OKC as well. You might as well cash this before the game starts.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Kvb is slowly becoming a legend in my books.
    ya...degens don't understand KVB...the guy is not picking winners, rather teaching line position for long time (career) winnings. Degens need immediate gratification and that's the problem. If you want to be successful, treat it like your normal 9-5 day job making 9 an hour. you are only making 72 an week, no reason to bet 200 a play.
    Last edited by JMon; 05-06-16 at 06:14 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dfish

JMon

i'm the biggest piece of shit poster for looking out for other posters? ok pal. call me what you want.
    GK...KVB is ok...he just trying to teach is his way of thinking. Foreign or not, and it took me awhile, but KVB is just doing what we thinks is fruitful.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    ya...degens don't understand KVB...the guy is not picking winners, rather teaching line position for long time (career) winnings. Degens need immediate gratification and that's the problem. If you want to be successful, treat it like your normal 9-5 day job making 9 an hour. you are only making 72 an weej, no reason to bet 200 a play.
    i know what he's doing but unless they follow all his plays, they'll lose money. i personally don't tail anyone but my own plays. name one poster that made money tailing kvb and i'll shut up. name one...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

GK...KVB is ok...he just trying to teach is his way of thinking. Foreign or not, and it took me awhile, but KVB is just doing what we thinks is fruitful.
    trust me, i know he means well but fools will see his write up and load up on his plays. i'm just looking out for the noobs. like i said, i got nothing against the guy.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

KVB what was your record betting CFL and how many units were you up?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    KVB what was your record betting CFL and how many units were you up?
    he says he's up but i felt bad for posters like ra77er that kept on tailing him and losing. that's why i'm pointing out the fact that just because someone writes a page of analysis, don't put your hard earn money tailing blind.

JMon

he says he's up but i felt bad for posters like ra77er that kept on tailing him and losing. that's why i'm pointing out the fact that just because someone writes a page of analysis, don't put your hard earn money tailing blind.
    I'm ignorant on the CFL thread, and have no desire to learn or bet, but his writings are suggesting, no so much a pick but a analysis of the line (and how it was made). Perhaps a long term approach, rather than my 60% PT plays.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

anyway, let's move on. just be careful betting on the playoffs, this year's truly been a crapshoot. normally, atl and okc would be money but it wouldn't surprise me if both teams didn't cover.
    Points Awarded:

JMon gave Ghenghis Kahn 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I can't believe I have to call someone a name, but it seems more like pointing out some facts.

You are an idiot or trolling with an agenda. Why spend so much time on so much bullshit? Why? With Ra77er you are talking about a series of losses that barely put a dent in the profit of the thread. He may have doubled his bets during that stretch (against my recommendation), I don't know, but why do keep dragging him into whatever your doing here?

Don't bother to answer. Something is wrong with you, you never read the thread.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Spurs win. Too good offensively for the thunder. Just an off game last time. Can get any shot they want on every play. Watch the film boys.

JMon

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Spurs win. Too good offensively for the thunder. Just an off game last time. Can get any shot they want on every play. Watch the film boys.
    you got it pal.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

anyway, let's move on. just be careful betting on the playoffs, this year's truly been a crapshoot. normally, atl and okc would be money but it wouldn't surprise me if both teams didn't cover.
    I have a problem with people who post responses without reading what they are posting about. BigDaddyQH does it all the time and Kahn has done it here. Period.

We all make mistakes but Kahn is way over the line.

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

The "system" will find a way to cover tonight

cutter341975
    This year I'm screaming WHO DAT!!
    cutter341975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

great pick..I'm on this!

JMon

gl lb,, I hope you are fukking wrong pal.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Lol. Game should be a classic. I think this series will be a classic.

The main factor is Leonard. He can't sustain defense and produce offense and the thunder know that and will allow aldridge open looks all day as he will regress to the mean.

The spurs offence is great when clicking on all cylinders but let's not forget okc can score with anyone.

lakerboy

Adding

Okc ml +125(2x)

JMon

Adding

Okc ml +125(2x)
    lb,, I have this as a blowout..spurs?

cutter341975

Im am with with you!
    05/06/2016
    08:39 PM
    [Ticket #: 259259018] STRAIGHT BET
    05/06/2016 @ 08:55 PM NBA [519] SA SPURS -2.5 -110
    27.50 25.00
    05/06/2016
    08:40 PM
    [Ticket #: 259259144] STRAIGHT BET
    05/06/2016 @ 08:55 PM NBA [1519] 1H SA SPURS -0.5 -110
    27.50 25.00

cutter341975

I just hit on CAVS..although I needed them to step it up in the 4th quarter..they did by beating the TEAM and the Hatin' azz REFS

lakerboy

lb,, I have this as a blowout..spurs?
    Oh well. Spurs blowout 2 times out of 3 games? Doubt it.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

you guys literally crack me the phuck up.

lakerboy

Good call JMon. Spurs got this easy.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Good call JMon. Spurs got this easy.
    dont jinx it..

lakerboy

Games over jaydream.

Spurs -10 live. Done.

I changed the channel. Watching CNN trump coverage

JayDr3am
    Handi

Games over jaydream.

Spurs -10 live. Done.

I changed the channel. Watching CNN trump coverage
    you bastard laker.. lmao dont call it already. the fat lady hasnt sung yet.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Lol. Game should be a classic. I think this series will be a classic.

The main factor is Leonard. He can't sustain defense and produce offense and the thunder know that and will allow aldridge open looks all day as he will regress to the mean.

The spurs offence is great when clicking on all cylinders but let's not forget okc can score with anyone.
    aldridge is best pf in basketball been telling you this for 2 years. regression to what mean? he'll still be the best pf in the game....leonard has unlimited energy. he can guard anyone and score. difference is leonard doesn't need to carry the load. spurs have weapons everywhere and they share the wealth. and aldridge is almost always the number 1 option unless leonard has a mismatch.

okc will not win this series. if you really watch the games closely you'll see who the superior teams in every series are. stop studying the lines. the movement is meaningless in the playoffs.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

...What overshadows all of this speculation is a stronger indication from a solid metrics that any lead changes may resolve themselves before halftime leaving the bettor with no decent plays at the half.

Halftime bettors will probably be gambling tonight and may even get lucky with a push on the halftime bet...
    Well, a simple pick is being offered for the half. In my opinion, this offering does not bode well for OKC. It was our feeling that if OKC were going to win, it wouldn't be such a simple halftime bet.

First 123456 ... Last