Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Why are the Blackhawks +160 to win the series?

What??

The Blackhawks are way better than the Blues. Does anyone really think the Blues are gonna beat the Blackhawks 4 times?

Why not jump on this. Don't tell me the Blackhawks are fatigued, or Crawford is out of rhythm. Blues play bully hockey these guys have no skill, the Hawks are gonna shit on them 4 times in a row.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Luv the Blues here....took them -120 series last night....1 down...3 to go

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

After we win tomorrow night, hawks will split at home and hopefully we can clinch game 5 on home ice and head to Dallas. The hawks have no heart this year. Hitch and the boys are hungry. Tarasenko will light it up tomorrow. Was a fluke goal last night that Backes got credit for but the hawks were getting worn down anyways

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Because blues are a better team

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

Because they have to win 4 games and Blues have to win 3. Is this guy for real?

Goat Milk

Am I the only one that watched the game last night? Blues got manhandled. They fukkin suck. They can't even create chances. Hawks controlled the entire game without their 3rd best player even playing.

McDabs
    McDabs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

Agree Blackhawks win game 2, 3, and 4... lose 5... win in 6

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Not sure why you don't understand what reality is. The blues are the better team. Hawks are going down in 5. All sbr squares love hawks( you making it a clinch).

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Whether you like the hawks or not, why are you confused at the line? Pretty standard they are down 1-0.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Hawks will rally

lakerboy

Every guy on this site is sure the great hawks will come back. Blues are clearly the better squad.

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

this isn't the same hawks team as years previous

good price for them though, but the blues are a better team and looking to put it together this year

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Every guy on this site is sure the great hawks will come back. Blues are clearly the better squad.
    lol take a look above and take a look in the other thread. 80% on this site are on the blues. blues fukkin suck. they'll choke just like every year. hawks are cold blooded. yeah i don't think they're the same team as last year having lost sharp and saad but i still think they'll smack the blues up these next games. don't even think it'll be close.

l3randonf
    l3randonf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

Did you guys see the shot count from last night? Also, remember that the 1-0 winning goal went in off a defender. Small play on + odds and the Hawks for me. If Hawks win game 2, you can't feel very good about Blues going to Chicago.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Am I the only one that watched the game last night? Blues got manhandled. They fukkin suck. They can't even create chances. Hawks controlled the entire game without their 3rd best player even playing.
    The Hawks are the class of the League,Blues have always been their bitch,outside of the 93 series with Curtis Joseph. You notice Brian Elliot was wearing Cujos excat same mask design from that series,f@ckin chump.

packerd_00

Not sure why you don't understand what reality is. The blues are the better team. Hawks are going down in 5. All sbr squares love hawks( you making it a clinch).
    Yeah alright dipshit,because your such a sharp capper right.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Dude you bet on the Wild. Fu ck outta here. Blues have the better team but the Hawks are the.champs. blues need to win this game more than the Hawks.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Dude you bet on the Wild. Fu ck outta here. Blues have the better team but the Hawks are the.champs. blues need to win this game more than the Hawks.
    you really think the blues have a better team? I don't see it man. I don't see any guys on their team that are even hall of famers..... Hawks are loaded with hall of famers in their primes.

packerd_00

you really think the blues have a better team? I don't see it man. I don't see any guys on their team that are even hall of famers..... Hawks are loaded with hall of famers in their primes.
    The Blues are nothing but grinders outside of Tarasenko,their whole strategy game 1 was throwing checks and hope to weaken the Hawks somewhat,other teams have tried that strategy on the Hawks and failed miserably.

UncleChael

Toews is the best in game, he plays his heart out every game and it's always fun to watch.. Sometimes it not enough, but he will die trying. I will never count this guy out. Hes a hometown boy and he gets Keith back. I'm.hoping low scoring game 2-1 Hawks. Those hits by the Blues last game are going to have a toll over this series if it keeps up. Through 4 lines, I do think the Blues have the better team. But I'm Hawks fan and you just don't go against your boys 'til they're out. I wanted to bet Blues last game and couldn't. So I wouldn't do it here either. Go HAWKS!!
    Last edited by UncleChael; 04-15-16 at 03:56 PM.

packerd_00

Toews is the best in game, he plays his heart out every game and it's always fun to watch.. Sometimes it not enough, but he will die trying. I will never count this guy out. Hes a hometown boy and he gets Keith back. I'm.hoping low scoring game 2-1 Hawks. Those hits by the Blues last game are going to have a toll over this series if it keeps up. Through 4 lines, I do think the Blues have the better team. But I'm Hawks fan and you just don't go against your boys 'til they're out. I wanted to bet Blues last game and couldn't. So I wouldn't do it here either. Go HAWKS!!

Kane is the guy you want in the pinch in my opinion,the OT winner in 2010 against Philly that won us the Cup was monumental for the Hawks,so many times he's came through in the playoffs with backbreaking goals that we needed..

UncleChael

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Kane is the guy you want in the pinch in my opinion,the OT winner in 2010 against Philly that won us the Cup was monumental for the Hawks,so many times he's came through in the playoffs with backbreaking goals that we needed..
    How many times can these guys do it though someone has to catch on, it can't be Toews, Kane and Keith all day. Crawford played amazing last game and Tazer wants those same chances back.
    Last edited by UncleChael; 04-15-16 at 04:10 PM.

packerd_00

How many times can these guys do it though someone has to catch on, it can't be Toews, Kane and Keith all day. Crawford played amazing last game and Tazer had his chances. We find out tonight!
    Yeah I hear what you mean,but I don't think the Blues are the better team,bascially these two clubs haven't changed that much from last year,the cores are still intact,give or take a few players.The Blues are a lot more fresh they havent played much playoff Hockey in the last couple of years which may end up tipping the scale.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 04-15-16 at 04:33 PM.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Blackhawks are the better team, at present St. Louis are getting tremendous goalie play , which can't continue

Think Chicago squares it up tonight

Goat Milk

You know what?

I'd be surprised if the Blues even win more than 1 more game this series. They aren't the better team UncleChael. They got manhandled in game 1. Blackhawks just missed too many chances. I am the only one that sees what a mismatch this is?

BLACKHAWKS +340 -1.5 GAMES???

UncleChael

You know what?

I'd be surprised if the Blues even win more than 1 more game this series. They aren't the better team UncleChael. They got manhandled in game 1. Blackhawks just missed too many chances. I am the only one that sees what a mismatch this is?

BLACKHAWKS +340 -1.5 GAMES???
    How? When theyre already down in the series? Hawks played their best game and lost! Put your helmet back on.
    It was the cheapest goal ever, but ... When your good, luck doesn't happen, you make it happen.
    Last edited by UncleChael; 04-15-16 at 05:58 PM.

UncleChael

I hope you're fu cking right Goat Milk.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Hawks tonight to square it up for sure. -102 great price.

UncleChael

It's going to be insane!!!

UncleChael

Put Toews and Kane on a line , lets get it going. 6-1 shots for Stl.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Hawks need to wake up

manu8476
    manu8476's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1491

huggggge break for the hawks... NO goal

lakerboy

Really tight call.