CHOICE
    CHOICE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

People actually believe that St Louis is going to beat Chicago in a 7 game series? Folks already missed the value betting on Chicago down a game.. don't make the same mistake with LA.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Quote Originally Posted by CHOICE View Post
    People actually believe that St Louis is going to beat Chicago in a 7 game series? Folks already missed the value betting on Chicago down a game.. don't make the same mistake with LA.
    Take the hawks value again when they lose game 3. Then do the same when they lose game 4.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I wasn't that impressed with Chicago and I even know they won could've gone either way

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

St Louis will be in for a war,regardless if they win this series or not,they will pay a hard price believe me.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    St Louis will be in for a war,regardless if they win this series or not,they will pay a hard price believe me.
    sometimes playing hard is not enough. st louis is the memphis grizzlies of the nba. they try and grind you. they try and wear you down. they play good d. but they just don't have enough skill to beat a team like chicago imo. but we'll see.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    sometimes playing hard is not enough. st louis is the memphis grizzlies of the nba. they try and grind you. they try and wear you down. they play good d. but they just don't have enough skill to beat a team like chicago imo. but we'll see.
    I tell you what mate,the Blues are just one of these clubs that never gets it done,even when they had Brett Hull,Al,Rod Brindamour and that crew,they couldn't do jack.

Its just the way it is and probably always will be.

First 12