Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says that a reinstatement for Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon is not under active consideration, according to Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com.

“Not under active consideration to my knowledge, at least it hasn’t gotten to my desk yet,” said Goodell.

The NFL denied Gordon’s petition for a reinstatement back in May. In March, the once prolific wide out filed papers to have his indefinite suspension lifted.

The 26-year-old wide receiver last played a regular season game in the NFL back in 2014-15. He played in five contests that year after being suspended for 10 games due to violating the league’s substance abuse policy. The Browns then suspended him for the final game of that year as a result of breaking team rules.

Gordon was then suspended for the entire 2015-16 campaign for once again for violating the NFL’s drug policy. He applied for reinstatement in March 2016 but was rejected after failing yet another drug test. After being suspended for the first four games of the 2016-17 season, Gordon entered rehabilitation.

Cleveland says it will welcome Gordon back should he ever make a return to the league, but his status is certainly questionable at best right now. Gordon, who played his collegiate football at Baylor University, was originally selected by the Browns in the second round of the NFL Supplemental Draft back in 2012.

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Surprise surprise! Martavis Bryant next up.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    not since ricki williams has a homeboy loved his weed so much
    lol I miss old sticky Ricky

First 12