BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Dustin Johnson +1100 to win Masters

Think DJ finally gets rid of the demons of majors past. Odds too good to pass up. $500 to win $5500.
    DJ had been bet down to +875 last I checked. I got him right when they posted odds. Day down from +600 shortly after final round ended to +500.
    If Speith wins tomorrow with the game he's had so far this week then he's otherworldly. It's a miracle he's not at least 4 or 5 over. He's a heck of a grinder but I just have a feeling tomorrow won't be his day.
    If DJ can sink a few putts I think he has a chance to go low. With the winds down and with the way he's been driving the ball I wouldn't be surprised to see a round of 66 or 65 out of him.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This guy a great golfer and so due to win the big one

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

cant see anyone going 65-66 tomorrow but its decent odds, im pulling for westwood here

BigJay

Actually the three dogs I have in the hunt now are DJ (+5500 profit), penetrating Rory (+5k) and Westwood (2,400). Put a few bucks on Lee to win before the tourney at +17500 odds. Had a total of about 75 risked on other long shots all either gone after the cut or way back.
    Good luck to anyone else who has a live play headed to tomorrow. Should be a wild day, especially if Speith doesn't start out well or a player or two a few groups back gets hot early. I think that may happen and maybe Jordan presses and those 10 footers for par start to lip out rather than find their way into the cup.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

I think Spieth needs a two shot lead heading into 16. He's +5 in 11 rounds on hole #17. Seems to lose it to the right on that tee. You have to figure #18 will be on a ridge to take birdie out of play and it's already the 4th toughest hole this year according to average score over par. I predict low score will be 68/69. Maybe someone gets out early and posts a low #. They are still predicting 8 MPH wind with gusts of 10-15 MPH. That's calmed down, but still windy. The greens will still be hard and crusty when the contenders get out there. Besides Spieth, I'd say unless you are on Matsuyama, Day, Johnson, or Willett you are out of contention on a futures wager. It should be good down the stretch. Spieth's lack of distance takes eagle out of play on the par 5's for the most part, so his up and down game will have to be spot on.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

4/7/2016 5:07AM Money Line 10.00 400.00 Golf - 922025 Hideki Matsuyama (vs the Field) +4000 for Game

Pulling for my Japanese homie took him small before it started

BigJay

Good luck on your Matsu bet. Great play. Kid has some game.

I'm hoping DJ and Day will push each other to go low paired together. DJ has played some excellent golf, driving the hell out of the ball and finding fairways and greens, but has been burning the edges on a lot of 10-12 foot birdie puts.
    After his first 9, Day has scrambled like hell just to stay in it. He must have made at least 12 par putts from the 8-15 foot range Friday and Saturday.
    If DJ gets to a couple under par after three holes I think he's in the mix down to the wire.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Spieth is going to be almost impossible to catch imo. Best putter on tour and there is no wind affecting play today. Anyone 3 or more back will have to post 63 or 64 to even have a chance as I fully expect at least 3 or 4 under from the leader. He won't have much pressure as he is playing with a rookie that will fold up like a cheap tent.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Spieth is going to be almost impossible to catch imo. Best putter on tour and there is no wind affecting play today. Anyone 3 or more back will have to post 63 or 64 to even have a chance as I fully expect at least 3 or 4 under from the leader. He won't have much pressure as he is playing with a rookie that will fold up like a cheap tent.
    Gusts of 15 MPH is wind. There have been a handful of 69's and 68's in three total days. Just assuming Spieth is going to shoot 3 or 4 under on a Sunday in the Masters is not realistic. For one, he's never done it before. His back 9 yesterday was extremely shaky. He was a lip in away from 3 over par on the back 9 and he choked down the stretch. He is not playing his best. He's +135ish to win if you are confident. -4 wins this tourney.

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

Hes 1100 now? I would bet that