1. #1
    JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 9,809
    Betpoints: 10741

    Anyone in the US experiencing constant High fukkin winds.

    I live in mid Kansas and this is fukking unreal. Right now we have 50+ gusts and have had 20-40 winds(with 40-50 gusts) for damn near 60 days straight, give or take a few days. Jezus can't take it anymore...

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dirty Sanchez

  2. #2
    t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-18-09
    Posts: 38,099
    Betpoints: 2002

    Yea it's been windy as fukk here.
    Last edited by t-wizzle; 04-05-16 at 08:59 PM.

  3. #3
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 26,827
    Betpoints: 7806

    A week ago in Vegas windy AF

  4. #4
    JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 9,809
    Betpoints: 10741

    Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Yea it's been windy as fukk here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    A week ago in Vegas windy AF
    fukking winds like I explained above... fukers on the east coast get a 20+ gust makes national news.

  5. #5
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,314
    Betpoints: 841

    We had some high winds the last few days. Very cool and dry air as well.

  6. #6
    JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 9,809
    Betpoints: 10741

    I'm in the basement and I can hear the winds.. Had a 60ft Elm tree, dead, takin out of the front yard this weekend, thank god. 15ft dead branch about wiped out the Tahoe last Friday. Branch covered the whole street, blocking traffic. Had my little girl trying to help, but we couldn't move it. Thank god after several cars took the creek to avoid the trunk, two stopped and helped me pull the limb in my yard.

  7. #7
    Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-14-07
    Posts: 30,138
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    I live in mid Kansas and this is fukking unreal. Right now we have 50+ gusts and have had 20-40 winds(with 40-50 gusts) for damn near 60 days straight, give or take a few days. Jezus can't take it anymore...

    Wind sucks.

  8. #8
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 26,827
    Betpoints: 7806

    Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    I'm in the basement and I can hear the winds.. Had a 60ft Elm tree, dead, takin out of the front yard this weekend, thank god. 15ft dead branch about wiped out the Tahoe last Friday. Branch covered the whole street, blocking traffic. Had my little girl trying to help, but we couldn't move it. Thank god after several cars took the creek to avoid the trunk, two stopped and helped me pull the limb in my yard.
    I'm sure glad I don't have all these adult problems Jmonner...

  9. #9
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,846
    Betpoints: 1168

    Vegas weekly

  10. #10
    grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 16,021
    Betpoints: 2571

    A few neighbors have trees down

  11. #11
    t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-18-09
    Posts: 38,099
    Betpoints: 2002

    Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    fukking winds like I explained above... fukers on the east coast get a 20+ gust makes national news.
    Settle down you fukk. We had sustained 30-40 and up to 50+ just the other day. Every day has been 20+ lately but we've had several days with legit gusts.

  12. #12
    JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 9,809
    Betpoints: 10741

    Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post

    Wind sucks.
    fukkin A is does..

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post

    I'm sure glad I don't have all these adult problems Jmonner...
    Sounds like you got some good puppymonkeybaby going on...fukkin chit cracks me up


  13. #13
    JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 9,809
    Betpoints: 10741

    Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Settle down you fukk. We had sustained 30-40 and up to 50+ just the other day. Every day has been 20+ lately but we've had several days with legit gusts.
    "you fukk" uncalled for...you never gave a location, I did.

  14. #14
    JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 9,809
    Betpoints: 10741

    Lived in my home state for 30+ years...shit not normal.

    el nino....penetrate off.

  15. #15
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 26,827
    Betpoints: 7806

    Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    Lived in my home state for 30+ years...shit not normal.

    el nino....penetrate off.
    El Niņo...check in pal

  16. #16
    Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-01-10
    Posts: 16,034
    Betpoints: 25

    Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    Lived in my home state for 30+ years...shit not normal.

    el nino....penetrate off.
    Blowing pretty good here also...I take advantage of it...I take the trash out early and by morning its all gone

  17. #17
    JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 9,809
    Betpoints: 10741

    Ya... DS understands.. Shit is not normal. Chime in Sanchez and vouch.

  18. #18
    JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 9,809
    Betpoints: 10741

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Blowing pretty good here also...I take advantage of it...I take the trash out early and by morning its all gone

    lol beat to the punch...fukk
    Points Awarded:

    Dirty Sanchez gave JMon 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  19. #19
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 91,248
    Betpoints: 3189

    JMon it's always windy in kansas pal.

  20. #20
    JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 9,809
    Betpoints: 10741

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    JMon it's always windy in kansas pal.
    lb...I have lived in Kansas for over 30 years and I what I have witnessed in the past 60 days of wind is not fukking normal. We have 30+gust almost daily.

  21. #21
    Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-01-10
    Posts: 16,034
    Betpoints: 25

    Its rumbling to the West....got to tie the dog to the deck


  22. #22
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 91,248
    Betpoints: 3189

    Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    lb...I have lived in Kansas for over 30 years and I what I have witnessed in the past 60 days of wind is not fukking normal. We have 30+gust almost daily.
    El Nino is a bitch with west winds. What part pal?

  23. #23
    PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-18-08
    Posts: 8,195
    Betpoints: 576

    We had some last week in Vegas, now were sitting at a toasty 91

  24. #24
    ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-10
    Posts: 5,800
    Betpoints: 4207

    Id take some of that wind down here in muggy humid sticky ass Louisiana..would help get rid of some of these fukking mosquitos too
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  25. #25
    payupsucker
    payupsucker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-07
    Posts: 197
    Betpoints: 1864

    Report out of Augusta is the wind gonna be fukkin with that little white ball thursday until saturday. Invest accordingly.

Top